Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: Opening Of Churches Lead To The Decrease Of COVID-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Opening Of Churches Lead To The Decrease Of COVID-19 (165 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: Opening Of Churches Lead To The Decrease Of COVID-19 by wale377(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Worldwide, David Oyedepo on Saturday said the re-opening of churches led to decrease in Coronavirus infections across the nation.
Oyedepo, at the church’s Covenant Hour of Prayer, CHoP, used Lagos and Ogun States as case study for his assertion, saying that COVID-19 had continued to decrease due to re-opening of churches.
According to him, some individuals were saying when churches were re-opened, there would be rise in Coronavirus.
“I’ve never seen where people think like that. The Church is ordained a solution centre for the world. This data is a clear evidence that the Church has the solution; when we pray, God hears.
“Thank God for the prayers we pray in the house; there is a prayer we pray in the Temple where the fire comes from Heaven and consumes the sacrifice. That’s why we are here. Jesus is Lord,” he said.
According to Oyedepo, “The same way, my God will level out every everlasting mountain standing before your life. You can’t be at the base of Liberation and be a victim of captivity. From now, they will start recording zero, zero, zero cases of coronavirus”
Churches in Lagos were re-opened on 9 August, while Ogun churches were re-opened on 16 August, 2020.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Opening Of Churches Lead To The Decrease Of COVID-19 by Aladdin1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Na true!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Opening Of Churches Lead To The Decrease Of COVID-19 by Judybash93(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
undecided cry undecided nigga what?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Opening Of Churches Lead To The Decrease Of COVID-19 by HappyPagan: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
The Greatest man of God.
Nothing this man ever says is a lie - Oyedepo knows God's mind and heart.
The God of DAvid is greater than COvid.
No virus is greater than the word of God.

Oyedepo has successfully conquered a world wide virus through the saving grace of Jesus. The Church is God's business - you shut down God's business, you will have an increase in covid.

I hope this administration learns to put God first before all things. This nation needs God more and more. . Na God we come this world come do.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Opening Of Churches Lead To The Decrease Of COVID-19 by PlayerMeji: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
If your Imams preach peace or even this type of preaching that you want to mock, I m sure Nigeria will be a great place to live in and there wouldn't be bombings and terrorism as we have now..

(1) (Reply)

Company For The Lonely 1 / The Spirit Of Hopelessness Is The Spirit Of Suicide. / Bishop TD Jakes – Prayer Produces Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.