Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Please What Should I Do? This Has Been Bothering Me, And I Need An Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please What Should I Do? This Has Been Bothering Me, And I Need An Advice (220 Views)

Get Technical Help While Bothering With Epson Wireless Printer Setup / Get Technical Help While Bothering With Epson Wireless Printer Setup / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do? This Has Been Bothering Me, And I Need An Advice by Dboi9aija(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
I need an advice
My parents died many years ago at my tender age, leaving my sister and I.

Few years later, my sister got married, then I was in Jss2. After few months of her Marriage, she asked me to come over and stay with her. I was very happy and I moved in with her and her husband.

The man was really doing well in his business, he had his own house and a nice car. Things were moving well. He was taking care of me and was also training me in school. They had 3 children when I was with them, but currently they have 4 kids.

One day I had a misunderstanding with my sister. I came back from school and eat the food I saw on the table I didn’t know it was for her children. I tried to apologise but she was just called me names.

To cut the whole thing short, her husband came back from shop and sent me packing and my sister supported him. By then I was about writing my SSCE. I pleaded but they were mean.

I slept in the church throughout that night. My pastor tried to talk with them the following day, but they refused taking me back. My pastor took me in and took care of me, paid for my waec and other things. I was with my pastor and his family until I finished my SSCE EXAM and I left to God knows where my sister never asked about me.

After many years of hell, without anyone by my side. God established me. Am married with children, I have my own house and my business is going well.

Two years ago, my sister’s husband died, due to her extravagant life, she couldn’t maintain his business. The money has finished. To make the matter worst, COVID 19 came, now they bearly feed. They are really begging for food. The children are no longer in school. Things are really hard for her and her children.

Now she has remembered she has one abandoned brother somewhere and she’s asking for forgiveness. Pastor Sam, I want to really forgive her, but believe me, the more I try, the more I remember the hell I went through, how I slept for days without food, how many times I was rejected, how I slept in an uncompleted building. It’s too hard to let go.

What should I do.?
Re: Please What Should I Do? This Has Been Bothering Me, And I Need An Advice by yenereal(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
sad
Re: Please What Should I Do? This Has Been Bothering Me, And I Need An Advice by ATTAHDYE(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
please forgive her and assist her kids as much as you can. Those unpleasant experiences are the things that made you successful today.

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do? This Has Been Bothering Me, And I Need An Advice by Madibah(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Forgive her bro..
pls Don't look down on her bcuz the table can still turn again ..

Life na game
successfulness na by grace
Re: Please What Should I Do? This Has Been Bothering Me, And I Need An Advice by Emmanuelcann: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dboi9aija:
I need an advice
My parents died many years ago at my tender age, leaving my sister and I.

Few years later, my sister got married, then I was in Jss2. After few months of her Marriage, she asked me to come over and stay with her. I was very happy and I moved in with her and her husband.

The man was really doing well in his business, he had his own house and a nice car. Things were moving well. He was taking care of me and was also training me in school. They had 3 children when I was with them, but currently they have 4 kids.

One day I had a misunderstanding with my sister. I came back from school and eat the food I saw on the table I didn’t know it was for her children. I tried to apologise but she was just called me names.

To cut the whole thing short, her husband came back from shop and sent me packing and my sister supported him. By then I was about writing my SSCE. I pleaded but they were mean.

I slept in the church throughout that night. My pastor tried to talk with them the following day, but they refused taking me back. My pastor took me in and took care of me, paid for my waec and other things. I was with my pastor and his family until I finished my SSCE EXAM and I left to God knows where my sister never asked about me.

After many years of hell, without anyone by my side. God established me. Am married with children, I have my own house and my business is going well.

Two years ago, my sister’s husband died, due to her extravagant life, she couldn’t maintain his business. The money has finished. To make the matter worst, COVID 19 came, now they bearly feed. They are really begging for food. The children are no longer in school. Things are really hard for her and her children.

Now she has remembered she has one abandoned brother somewhere and she’s asking for forgiveness. Pastor Sam, I want to really forgive her, but believe me, the more I try, the more I remember the hell I went through, how I slept for days without food, how many times I was rejected, how I slept in an uncompleted building. It’s too hard to let go.

What should I do.?
Forgive. You'll be a greater person for it.
Re: Please What Should I Do? This Has Been Bothering Me, And I Need An Advice by Aladdin1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Forgive her becos of the memory of your late parents and becos of the children.pls. help her.God lifted you and blessed you for a time like this.they have got lessons to learn.remember how joseph in the bible forgave the brothers though they tried to hurt him and sold him into slavery.pls.forgive and forget bro.i beg u.its hard and painful but do it with tears like joseph did.and u be glad u did.
Re: Please What Should I Do? This Has Been Bothering Me, And I Need An Advice by Myzubby(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
well I doubt the veracity of this story things like this are mostly seen or heard in Nollywood Movies Brother 8
Re: Please What Should I Do? This Has Been Bothering Me, And I Need An Advice by illicit(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Forgive
You don't have to forget
Re: Please What Should I Do? This Has Been Bothering Me, And I Need An Advice by baberedefined: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
its really painful but please let go. She would definitely be sorry and ashamed for her misdeeds. Dont repeat her wickedness, it woukd only make you become what she was. And for thevsakenof the innocent children, please forgive.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Rice In Your Area? / 1million Naira Business For Returne Of Investment Of 150k Monthly In Nigeria / Nigerians Berate Labour Leaders Over Suspension Of Protest, Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.