Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. (46560 Views)

Pastor Kingsley Unokhogie Escapes Assassination Attempt Along Benin Asaba Road / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) / Phone Snatchers Caught & Beaten In Abuja By Mopol Officers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Oludara202: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=HundredWays post=93735074]Sorry to say this..
But as a graduate, u fall my hand... U for let him take u to the EFCC and let them prove u to be a yahoo boy naa.. U fvck up big time.. 80k just like that?? SMH[/quote

I was just gonna day that, he was too scared, unless there is something he’s not telling us
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by zudozz: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2020
An average Nigerian is a saint becos we suffer 10 much, fuel price hike, electricity tariff, dstv subscription fee increment, bad road, criminal police, ritual killing, herdsmen, Bokoharam, Bandits, Buhari APC..We are cursed with a lot of things and we still dont protest. We are suffering n smiling!
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by integrity16(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
[/b]The OP knew they were probably right about him being a yahoo boy hence the transfer of a whole 80k to the mopol officers in this inflationary economy of Nigeria.

If you're are educated and still do not know your rights, your education is not complete.

I repeat, you are still ignorant without the knowledge of your rights.[b]
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Aladdin1(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2020
sigiyaya:
Id!ot they will collect the reaming 5k from you soon and in the future they will still collect from your children. F00l keep waiting for me to tell you what to do when some one wants to collect things that belongs to you forcefully or by intimidation. OP i repeat you are a F00l and i call you a F00l because i am sure %100 that you are one.
lol.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Jaxxcode: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Beblessedbaba:
Sorry about your loss but dont be a chicken.

With the evidence of the POS from your bank account they can be smoked out and you get your money out.

First thing first go into Twitter narrate this story and tag the official police handle for complaint and tag segezz and rugged man. Make sure you also provide the evidence of the deduction that have been charged from your account details the narration will show from your bank statement. Paste it there with the culprit account name and bank statement.

Ask twitter Nigeria for help on what to do by asking them to retweet.

Under a week your fund will be returned and those dudes will go through room trial and likely lose their jobs.

Please proceed and act fast you are a sharp corper.

Thank God some one has finally opened a thread on this! i was also a victim similar to this OP right here but mine happened at iyana oba lagos state. there were about Four police officers Who stopped my Uber vehicle and told me i was a yahoo boy i pleaded profusely to all of them but it fell into deaf ears! they took me to a yellow bus waiting and asked me to sit .when i entered i saw a guy who was also taken by them and they said he was also guilty of the crime ..this guy was already in tears while i maintained calmness to know what they were about to do, next thing they started checking my whatsapp and gallery. after the search they could only find pics of foriegn girls from my whatsapp forums downloaded in my fone and they claimed i was a yahoo guy or cultist .any ways they threatened to take me away and then they saw my acct balance with 100k in it i pleaded with them that the.money was meant for my business so they took me to a near by POS shop inspite of all my pleas and withdrew all my life savings of 100k then mocked me and asked if i have change left to go home..it was a horrible experience and i cant bear it but share to every one here of how wicked those lout and thiefs called Sarz or police are! im still in pain with what those guys did and my God will punish all of them!

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by sylve11: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Beblessedbaba:
Sorry about your loss but dont be a chicken.

With the evidence of the POS from your bank account they can be smoked out and you get your money out.

First thing first go into Twitter narrate this story and tag the official police handle for complaint and tag segezz and rugged man. Make sure you also provide the evidence of the deduction that have been charged from your account details the narration will show from your bank statement. Paste it there with the culprit account name and bank statement.

Ask twitter Nigeria for help on what to do by asking them to retweet.

Under a week your fund will be returned and those dudes will go through room trial and likely lose their jobs.

Please proceed and act fast you are a sharp corper.

nice one....... cool
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2020
One Nigeria that is what you voted for
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Electronics: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Let me also pardon your use of English too. Read through and see your errors. Always remember to take off the log from your eyes before telling another to take off the specks in his.
Zane2point4:
I'll pardon your english,it's so bad especially the use of past tense.
Back to the topic,if you're really innocent( not having fraud materials or tools as the call it)
You'll not be scared of them taking you to efcc or even fbi,what a hell?
You agreed to grease there pam, so to them you're guilty,sorry this is how naija have degraded to.
Take this up,tag police and those human right activist on twitter.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by NaMe4: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
This is getting out of hand.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by MansoryMX(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:
Sorry to say this..
But as a graduate, u fall my hand... U for let him take u to the EFCC and let them prove u to be a yahoo boy naa.. U fvck up big time.. 80k just like that?? SMH

They can isolate you from other passengers, take to one cool and quiet place, put a bullet on your face and walk away. That’s how bad it is
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by officialfestus(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
My guy you just fu*k up,you no pass through school,na school pass through you... Guy wise up
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by paschenko(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:
Sorry to say this..
But as a graduate, u fall my hand... U for let him take u to the EFCC and let them prove u to be a yahoo boy naa.. U fvck up big time.. 80k just like that?? SMH

If you allow them to take you to the non-existent EFFC, they will just shoot and waste you as soon as they take you awy from that scene. it is good you didn't follow them.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Longman180(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:
Sorry to say this..
he is not a street guy,if not 80k would not have gone like dat

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by NaMe4: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:
Sorry to say this..

The so-called mopol that extort on the highways are criminals, you just can't start following them to 'EFCC' make they no go use pesin for ritual sef! Remember they were in possession of his phone, so he could not contact anyone.

As far as I'm concerned the authorities in the police force are complacent in all these.

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by strangest(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2020
RealZizou:
Please don't mind my English..

I will like to keep my identity because of my safety, I am from Oyo state (Ibadan) and i am having my NYSC service in Asaba.

I got a call last week Friday around 11:43am from my PPA principal asking me why i haven't report and i told her that i will be in Asaba this weekend.

I did fulfil my promise by going this Saturday (5 sept) to cut the story short when we reach Ore Benin road (6pm), this husky black Mopol officer stop our Toyota Siena car (public transport), he ask us to get down and he approach me remove your ear phone mister man in which i did and ask me what do i do for living? and i answered with a friendly smile sir Am a youth corps, then he reply me "Really" where is your ID card and i show him and he jokingly reply me u be Yoruba boy and i said yes Sir.

Then he ask for my phone, that's when i knew something is not okay, I actually gave him my phone and he kept on searching through my what'sapp message, Inbox and pic gallery. The next thing i will hear is Mr man move to that side (my heartbeat was already running madly) he ask me why can i have 85k in my account, Why am i using 2 what'sapp account. The next thing he started calling me names you this lazy yahoo boys, god catch u today, krokor dey ur yansh this time.

I beg him to let me go that am not a yahoo boy but all my plead fall into zero then he start to threaten me that he will hand me over to EFCC then he remove his handcuff and I plead to him multiple times then his colleagues came to me which i thought he want to help me beg him only for him to say "oh boy u sef do normal and water him flower" to my surprise one those boys selling gala and drinks came to us and brought out a POS machine and this stupid Mopol force me to transfer 80k then he release me but the strange thing is that these police officers are not with their tags to reveal their names and numbers and they kept calling eachother in nicknames like scorpion, Rambo they only wear that Mopol polo shirt and carry AK 47 rifles.

The painful part of my ordeal is that the 85k is my only savings.....I know that the Lord am serving will surely punish them....Police is not your friend o

Tag this people with evidence of the removed money on Twitter

Tag this people
PoliceNG_CRU
PoliceNG
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by tonididdy(m): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2020
A youth, a youth corper with 85,000N in his account and you ask him what he does for a living? undecided

85,000N my fellow Nigerians.

"Anyway these were thieves not Police Officers, even if you had 25000,they would have collected the 20000 still".
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by blackmantis: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Jaxxcode:

Thank God some one has finally opened a thread on this! i was also a victim similar to this OP right here but mine happened at iyana oba lagos state. there were about Four police officers Who stopped my Uber vehicle and told me i was a yahoo boy i pleaded profusely to all of them but it fell into deaf ears! they took me to a yellow bus waiting and asked me to sit .when i entered i saw a guy who was also taken by them and they said he was also guilty of the crime ..this guy was already in tears while i maintained calmness to know what they were about to do, next thing they started checking my whatsapp and gallery. after the search they could only find pics of foriegn girls from my whatsapp forums downloaded in my fone and they claimed i was a yahoo guy or cultist .any ways they threatened to take me away and then they saw my acct balance with 100k in it i pleaded with them that the.money was meant for my business so they took me to a near by POS shop inspite of all my pleas and withdrew all my life savings of 100k then mocked me and asked if i have change left to go home..it was a horrible experience and i cant bear it but share to every one here of how wicked those lout and thiefs called Sars or police are! im still in pain with what those guys did and my God will punish all of them!

Sorry for your loss
I experienced how a guy was extorted in a bus I was travelling in from Benin to Auchi.....
if you are familiar with that route there is a Sars checkpoint at Irrua. They have no name tags and wear only a black polo with jean and their vest.
All in the bus I was travelling in were either students of Ekpoma or Auchi poly. Two guys sat in the front with the driver, the next row had me a girl and another guy near the door....all the rest were females.

At the check point they told the 2 guys in front and the one near the door to come down with their phones for searching.
After about 15mins they all returuned and one of the guys said that they just collected his 9k. And I was like for what!
He said they saw the picture of a foreign woman on his phone and called him a yahoo boy and threatened to take him to the station if he did not cooperate. The other two guys said thats how they always do on that route. Maybe because of how i was dressed (Native) I was not called down but even if they did you cant go through my phone. You may collect it but i will never surrender the password to you.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2020
RealZizou:
Please don't mind my English..

I will like to keep my identity because of my safety, I am from Oyo state (Ibadan) and i am having my NYSC service in Asaba.

I got a call last week Friday around 11:43am from my PPA principal asking me why i haven't report and i told her that i will be in Asaba this weekend.

I did fulfil my promise by going this Saturday (5 sept) to cut the story short when we reach Ore Benin road (6pm), this husky black Mopol officer stop our Toyota Siena car (public transport), he ask us to get down and he approach me remove your ear phone mister man in which i did and ask me what do i do for living? and i answered with a friendly smile sir Am a youth corps, then he reply me "Really" where is your ID card and i show him and he jokingly reply me u be Yoruba boy and i said yes Sir.

Then he ask for my phone, that's when i knew something is not okay, I actually gave him my phone and he kept on searching through my what'sapp message, Inbox and pic gallery. The next thing i will hear is Mr man move to that side (my heartbeat was already running madly) he ask me why can i have 85k in my account, Why am i using 2 what'sapp account. The next thing he started calling me names you this lazy yahoo boys, god catch u today, krokor dey ur yansh this time.

I beg him to let me go that am not a yahoo boy but all my plead fall into zero then he start to threaten me that he will hand me over to EFCC then he remove his handcuff and I plead to him multiple times then his colleagues came to me which i thought he want to help me beg him only for him to say "oh boy u sef do normal and water him flower" to my surprise one those boys selling gala and drinks came to us and brought out a POS machine and this stupid Mopol force me to transfer 80k then he release me but the strange thing is that these police officers are not with their tags to reveal their names and numbers and they kept calling eachother in nicknames like scorpion, Rambo they only wear that Mopol polo shirt and carry AK 47 rifles.

The painful part of my ordeal is that the 85k is my only savings.....I know that the Lord am serving will surely punish them....Police is not your friend o
This is really terrible. Sorry to hear your story man. Repost to other social media and tag their Boss to see if they can locate their station maybe they will use their register for posting. Also tell them the exact check point.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by tonididdy(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2020
strangest:

Tag this people with evidence of the removed money on Twitter

Tag this people
PoliceNG_CRU
PoliceNG

But he has no name tags, nothing
The only persons that can help poor Nigerian youths are the banks...
In other countries, banks settle most financial disputes more than even the courts.
The bank simply freezes the receiving account and both parties will appear before the manager and tell their stories.

We need a "call back" Feature on all banking platforms
It's very important
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by strangest(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2020
tonididdy:

But he has no name tags, nothing
The only persons that can help poor Nigerian youths are the banks...
In other countries, banks settle most financial disputes more than even the courts.
The bank simply freezes the receiving account and both parties will appear before the manager and tell their stories.

We need a "call back" Feature on all banking platforms
It's very important

they will start from the POS evidence.... when the owner is apprehended, he will sing..
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Aleliberty(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Until we all go back to the roots, we are Nigerians and we are Africans, by the time we all have adequate juju/blackpower, all these extortion will reduced.

By the time all the bad officers started getting swollen in all their body parts, gradually they'll stop but instead we will call on God to intervene for us.

Religion becloud our head that even our leaders want us to pray for them to be able to act.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by pk2me: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Op you are a disgrace.
You are not a yahoo boy and he didn't find any incriminating evidence on you,yet you gladly transferred your money to him in full glare of everyone?.

I wonder how some guys could be so dull.

Why didn't you allow them take you to Efcc office?

Guy you bleeped up
To kill him on the way?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Amya(f): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2020
calculator123:

Once you follow them to their station, the price becomes more and do I need to tell you can never be right except you have access to someone they fear or in higher authority. The big question now is how many Nigerians have such access? Now you understand why we prefer to settle before things escalate.

Not really. Nigerian Police only use psychology to steal from people. If you really have nothing to fear, why will they get a dime from you even at the station.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by medolab90(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Davidganna10:
Go to twitter and narrate your story. Tag segalink and ask twitter ng to retweet. [/b]Do not hand your phone to any police or mopol officer without search warrant it is breach of privacy[b].

Guy,seems you haven't experienced these people before.if you refuse to handover your phone you would be slapped several times till you give in,you would even be threatened to be shot at.

Most of them are usually drunk and under influence of drug, better to live to fight another day than to drag with this trigger happy men.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by bayumyguy: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Kindly do the needful by going to Twitter handle and tag police complaint handle too sharp sharp your money will come out and those police will surface too
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Lisaint(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Davidganna10:
Go to twitter and narrate your story. Tag segalink and ask twitter ng to retweet. Do not hand your phone to any police or mopol officer without search warrant it is breach of privacy.

This is Nigeria

If u ask for warrant they go just hit u with the butt of their gun
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by seanwilliam(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Amya:
What I don't understand is why the threat of going to the Police station or EFCC or whatever makes people too scared that they allow instead to be robbed in broad day light. If you know you have nothing to fear, why is the threat of been taken to EFCC scary to you. How can you be so stupid! You're a corper with a legal ID, yet you let yourself get robbed! Please for all those reading, a policeman has no right to search your phone! If they ask for your phone, ask them for a search warrant. You have rights! Let them know that. Threaten to call you lawyer if possible. And if you know you're not guilty of anything, be the one to suggest going to the police station. I promise you they would let you go. Go to Twitter and tag all those you're asked to tag. You must get that money back!

I'm angry men.
lol, u dey talk am, e dey sweet for your mouth...

As if u no no naija Sars.. wait till heavily sars burst your hostel/apartment or meet u for corner at night and start to dey tell them to take u to police station or efcc...your eyes go clear...

Only a fool argues with an armed man ..

P.s I know it's our right to argue and demand for search warrant but it doesn't work in every situation bro...

One thing u will never wish yourself is to jam sars at a silent corner at night.. hahah,

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by medolab90(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2020
LoneWolf200:
Damn!!! You bleeped up by not deleting the messages from your bank alert.

And how is that his fault??Those Animals are the ones than bleeped up not him.

Is 85k too much for someone to have
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Op you are a disgrace.
You are not a yahoo boy and he didn't find any incriminating evidence on you,yet you gladly transferred your money to him in full glare of everyone?.

I wonder how some guys could be so dull.

Why didn't you allow them take you to Efcc office?

Guy you bleeped up
Make them carry am go shoot am for one corner?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2020
integrity16:
[/b]The OP knew they were probably right about him being a yahoo boy hence the transfer of a whole 80k to the mopol officers in this inflationary economy of Nigeria.

If you're are educated and still do not know your rights, your education is not complete.

I repeat, you are still ignorant without the knowledge of your rights.[b]

You wan claim right for police? He could be shot dead
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by rexlims(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
When a policeman stops u, politely greet him/them, maintain a calm face while staring at them straight in d eyes like u are searching their soul, and never be in a position to settle if u are right and even if u are wrong ask them politely to read u Ur offence. If they say they are taken u to d police station, ask them where and d dpo name. If u are driving in Ur car insist u will go in Ur car. When they know u are willing to go with them to d station, they will come round to telling u find something for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

4 Notorious Armed Robbers In Igando Terrorising Residents In Lagos (Photo) / Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos / Notorious Criminal, Ekene Okonji Aka 'Galaxy' Arrested In Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.