Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified (69068 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
GEEBITE:
If ..... town council isn't a lewd phrase,then nothing is .
Your Victorian gentility is delightfully quaint and amusing cheesy It is making me feel boorish cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by GEEBITE: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lol.Oyinbo poju.Just say I'm old school while you straddle both worlds.
Ishilove:

Your Victorian gentility is delightfully quaint and amusing cheesy It is making me feel boorish cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
GEEBITE:
Lol.Oyinbo poju.Just say I'm old school while you straddle both worlds.
Yes indeedy. This works as well, although I'm more in the former than the latter. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by franklingud(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tecord1:
Says the man who says he is for Jesus. It is well o
Get a job bro
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Pepowerr: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
CrazyMan:

The bank offered you the idemity option on this screenshot you sent...you just didn't understand their message and kept on sending confusing replies to them. That's why they went mute.

Hopefully by tomorrow you'll get your money... good luck.
bro good evening. Thanks for your help yesterday tho I still haven't been credited. Bro I swear I'm so sorry for doing this but I can't endure again. Bro I haven't had a meal since Saturday sincerely. Please I know you might not believe me or this could be a scam but please if you can do this for me so I can eat tomorrow I would be so happy. Thanks and goodnight
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2020
chelsea1116:
JUSTICE WAS SERVED!!

JUST IMAGINE IF MAN B GOD, SHE WAS VENOMOUS, HER DISQUALIFICATION IS TOTALLY JUSTIFIED.
LET HER GO AND WATCH LAYCON SMASH THE 85M.

DIS GIRL MADE ME CRY AS SHE WAS FINISHING MY FELLOW MAN WHILE THE POOR HUMBLE GUY SMILED.
Guy,On Behalf of all the ladies in the building..I apologize
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:01am On Sep 08, 2020
Jaynom:
Awesome. Decided to watch BBN for the first time in 5years. Erica sounds like a VILLAGE GIRL!
when she fought with thOni She sounded Really POlished and coherent. Don't know where this came from embarassed lipsrsealed undecided tongue tongue shocked sad sad angry
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Tecord1(m): 6:31am On Sep 08, 2020
franklingud:

Get a job bro
so now you can be civil. Its people like you that make people look down on Christians. You claim to be a Christian but your actions say otherwise. It will be better for you to start being a doer of Gods word bros. Stay blessed
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Dybala11(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Toobet:
Pls who is Erica?
She's the Nigerian nominee for the post of world bank president. tongue
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Dybala11(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
fbabs:

Girlfriend material as how, you are supposed to type wife material
Quit making assumptions hommie, she's definitely a girlfriend material and not a wife material like she wrote in her comment. tongue
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Dybala11(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pepowerr:
gosh I just read the said slowly and now understood the message better

Wow patience and calmness is a virtue oo
male version of Erica spotted. tongue
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by franklingud(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tecord1:
so now you can be civil. Its people like you that make people look down on Christians. You claim to be a Christian but your actions say otherwise. It will be better for you to start being a doer of Gods word bros. Stay blessed
LISB get a job bro!
Bless you too
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by DarkJeddi(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by DarkJeddi(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

And that person is certainly not Laycon
I dey wait till Sunday to rub this your comment on your face.. grin
Shebi you know who go win and it's not Laycon? shocked
#LAYCONFORTHEMONEY..
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Sirapretty870(f): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Sirapretty870(f): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread / BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.