Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,968 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency (1138 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me / Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency by November1857(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Igbochief001:

Are u trying to be half smart ? The independent components of APC organized that protest

Cpc ,acn anpp infact the protest gave raise to APC
Don't answer that little girl, she lack moral !

1 Like

Re: Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency by snowball11(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Idiots in power! undecided

1 Like

Re: Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 07, 2020
How I wish this man will remain in POWER for 30years...
NIGERIANS really deserve him.
Re: Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency by edoairways: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2020
favor914:
Useless People you protested in 2012, 2020 you still don’t want to pay the correct price for petroleum products? are you not ashamed of yourself?
You should be ashamed for this statement ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency by kalu61(m): 4:35am On Sep 07, 2020
madridguy:
The presidency should atleast consider we the masses. Removing subsidy and also hike electricity bill in this hard time shows our leaders are heartless.

A very wrong move by Baba Buhari.
I'm shock, you should be applauding the news than wail. I thought you guys aren't affected.
Re: Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency by ivandragon: 4:38am On Sep 07, 2020
PMB doesn't care about anyone but himself & chosen crooks.

Lies with a straight face, does what he tells others not to do, avoids taking responsibility for any thing...

Like someone said in an article recently, the FX is the primary reason the FG has increased fuel prices & that is a direct link to the incompetence of this 'regime'...
Re: Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency by mabea: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2020
Igbochief001:
In my life I hate hypocrisy

Obj tried to deregulate the downstream sector ...it was oshomole ...in APC now that killed that idea

Jonathan removed it ...it was APC that protested and he reversed it

Now u come to say this rubbish ?
You just proved him right. They lacked the courage really
Re: Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency by Nwaide01: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2020
My question is how many times will they removed this subsidy of a thing? Because from my calculation this is third times they have announced its removal or are they preparing ground for Dangote to come and rip us apart as he is currently doing in sugar,cement, floor, tomato paste and recently in Rice.Nigerians should brace themselves up because the way I see it the price of fuel will be between #200 and #300 when the refinery comes into operation.
Re: Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency by AriseO: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
That subsidy protest happened in January 2012, APC was formed in April 2013. Stop lying with a straight face.
[/s]
Re: Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency by AriseO: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
Subsidy protest was 2012, APC was formed in 2013, stop lying with a straight face
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene / Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? / "President Buhari Live Broadcast Was Photoshop" - Nigerian Reacts! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.