Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) (22988 Views)

Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Djokovic Earns A Disqualification After Hitting Ball At Line Judge In US Open / Naomi Osaka Vs 'Coco' Gauff At Australian Open 2020 3rd Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by bhella10: 5:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrogance.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Papadoh(m): 5:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Let's be calming down ooo.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Dextre(m): 5:43am On Sep 07, 2020
ednut1:
With all his grand slams he doesn't still look like a great. Doesn't have that nadal and federer personality. He is one tough mofo sha

Says who
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Taiwojon(m): 6:01am On Sep 07, 2020
frustration everywhere!!!!!!

bring your frustrations unto Jesus and take his everlasting life.

a life without Jesus is a fustrating wasteful life

Jesus save
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by tonididdy(m): 6:31am On Sep 07, 2020
People say calm down... But that's the hardest thing to do when your temper is triggered, it takes mastered discipline.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Reference(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2020
As far as I am concerned there is no tennis this year. The USOpen is a non event. It is like having the Premiership without a pair of either Pool, City or Chelsea.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by CheedyJ(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Ovie56:
Lol you actually believed Djokovic will lose that match? what will I not read on this Issue.
It’s not impossible for him to lose na
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by pacespot(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

I will bite you now now if you no pay me the money u owe me

Who are you?
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by luminouz(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2020
pacespot:

Who are you?
Your conscience.

PAY MY MONEY
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by AriseO: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

What a day

Erica

Lewis Hamilton

And

Djakovic

All got slammed with "strikes" today

Lesson of the day ; always calm down

[/s]
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by AriseO: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
ipobarethieves:
Anger sad + frustration.

See the Epic look on d judge
[/s]
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by isonlagba: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ovie56:
You're right he's not the same class and Federer who is a media created myth, he's actually class above.

Secondly The Serbian authorities gave him permission to hold the event.
Thirdly what is wrong with PTPA?

1. Who lied to told you that Roger Federer is a media-created hype? That we don't like someone doesn't mean we should run them down. That's not fair. The Swiss Maestro/Super Star is the people's champ and a true legend of the sport. A media-created hype could never achieve one-tenth of the things RF has achieved on and off the court.

2. Does the fact that the Serbian Authorities gave him permission automatically invalidates the need to observe the Covid-19 health protocols, especially during a lockdown? C'mmon man, this does not require any hard thinking now!

https://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2020/09/djokovic-politics/90422/

3. To know everything that is wrong with the PTPA, please read this article posted by a tennis expert: https://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2020/09/djokovic-politics/90422/
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Ovie56(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
isonlagba:

1. Who lied to told you that Roger Federer is a media-created hype? That we don't like someone doesn't mean we should run them down. That's not fair. The Swiss Maestro/Super Star is the people's champ and a true legend of the sport. A media-created hype could never achieve one-tenth of the things RF has achieved on and off the court.

2. Does the fact that the Serbian Authorities gave him permission automatically invalidates the need to observe the Covid-19 health protocols, especially during a lockdown? C'mmon man, this does not require any hard thinking now!

https://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2020/09/djokovic-politics/90422/

3. To know everything that is wrong with the PTPA, please read this article posted by a tennis expert: https://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2020/09/djokovic-politics/90422/

Which people's champ, man is always salty after every defeat calling his opponents shot lucky, he's nothing more than a weak era champ created ny media hype
secondly Serbian and czech authorities gave him permission to host the tournament and invite fans. Few days before the matches there was a friendly match with full fans in Czech no one bats an eye but since Novak's sin is that he always beat Federer they came after him while no one talks about the football with crowd
Thirdly there's nothing wrong with plays wanting to have a say in their own sport players take less than 7% of total revenue isn't that bad? some lower ranked players had to take up extra job to support their career.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Mryacks: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
ednut1:
With all his grand slams he doesn't still look like a great. Doesn't have that nadal and federer personality. He is one tough mofo sha

Exactly. I kept saying this. He dosent have that "aura" of greatness about him. Top top player though.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by luminouz(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ovie56:
Which people's champ, man is always salty after every defeat calling his opponents shot lucky, he's nothing more than a weak era champ created ny media hype
secondly Serbian and czech authorities gave him permission to host the tournament and invite fans. Few days before the matches there was a friendly match with full fans in Czech no one bats an eye but since Novak's sin is that he always beat Federer they came after him while no one talks about the football with crowd
Thirdly there's nothing wrong with plays wanting to have a say in their own sport players take less than 7% of total revenue isn't that bad? some lower ranked players had to take up extra job to support their career.

Just say you're djokovic's fan. All these your talks no enter.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Ovie56(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

Just say you're djokovic's fan. All these your talks no enter.
Or you could say you have no argument to counter my claim.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
espn:
It was accidental...
Yes, it was accidental, but he must still be disqualified. That's something most Nigerians will never understand. "No be him fault na"
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by luminouz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ovie56:
Or you could say you have no argument to counter my claim.

Others did but u no listen...

Just calm your balls nigga
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Ovie56(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

Others did but u no listen...
Just calm your balls nigga
Admit your ignorance and arrogance simple.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ovie56:
Admit your ignorance and arrogance simple.

Admit you're an unrepentant djokovic fan first.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Ovie56(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

Admit you're an unrepentant djokovic fan first.
What's bad being a Djokovic fan? Once you accept your ignorance everything will be better for you?
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by luminouz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ovie56:
What's bad being a Djokovic fan? Once you accept your ignorance everything will be better for you?

Just say 'I'm an unrepentant Djokovic fan' and we are done bro...

Come on, its just a simple sentence
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Ovie56(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

Just say 'I'm an unrepentant Djokovic fan' and we are done bro...

Come on, its just a simple sentence
What does repentant have to do with any of my claim? How is being someone's fan a sin? I have been replying to an half brain half life troll damn.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by luminouz(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ovie56:
What does repentant have to do with any of my claim? How is being someone's fan a sin? I have been replying to an half brain half life troll damn.

Now that you have confessed, goan sin no more......

Bye Darling kiss
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Ovie56(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

Now that you have confessed, goan sin no more......

Bye Darling kiss
Just as i thought half life half brain, with limited cognitive functions. People who aren't capable of a coherent thought and speech. I made a point which you had no counter argument here you trying to prove you're more stupid than I initially thought.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by luminouz(m): 2:02am On Sep 08, 2020
Ovie56:
Just as i thought half life half brain, with limited cognitive functions. People who aren't capable of a coherent thought and speech. I made a point which you had no counter argument here you trying to prove you're more stupid than I initially thought.
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of "December 26th" Boxing Day - Why Is It Called Boxing Day? / Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal / Monaco Signs Henry Onyekuru For €15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.