Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I’m A Single Mom, And I Refuse To Keep Quiet About My Relationship Struggles Aro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m A Single Mom, And I Refuse To Keep Quiet About My Relationship Struggles Aro (485 Views)

I Refuse To Believe Girls Maturbate As Often As This / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Single Mom, And I Refuse To Keep Quiet About My Relationship Struggles Aro by Rabbi4real: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
I had an argument with my boyfriend a few weeks ago. And a few weeks before that, we had a misunderstanding and instead of talking to him about it like the grown woman that I am, I ignored him.

When my daughter sent him a text, as she usually does because they like to play games and share the same bathroom humor, he wrote “Give your mom a kiss for me and tell her that I love her.”

She showed me the message like it was nothing and went about her day while I burst into tears.

Naturally my kids wanted to know what was wrong so I explained (while leaving out most of the details) that we’d had a conflict come up and we were trying to work it out, but I was having a really hard time being in a serious relationship since their father and I divorced.

My oldest child, who is 17, said, “So, are you working it out or are you ignoring him and not dealing with it?”

It’s funny how there are times you think your kids have so much to learn about life and there’s more you need to teach them. Then they do something like shove a big mirror in your face and alert you that you are acting in the exact way you’ve told them not to.

When I first started dating after my divorce years ago, I kept a lot from them. The....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/04/im-a-single-mom-and-i-refuse-to-keep-quiet-about-my-relationship-struggles-around-my-teens/

Re: I’m A Single Mom, And I Refuse To Keep Quiet About My Relationship Struggles Aro by Deborah98(f): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
All these bloggers sef,so we should click the link abi undecided

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Single Mom, And I Refuse To Keep Quiet About My Relationship Struggles Aro by XXXXTENTACION: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
All these bloggers sef,so we should click the link abi undecided
No mind dem they think they are smart smh.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Single Mom, And I Refuse To Keep Quiet About My Relationship Struggles Aro by ejighikemeuwa: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Why dateing and telling the world about that sin with pride? Are you a Harlort to keep dating her e there? Why not you go to your husband and be  submissive to him than dating

(1) (Reply)

Why Was This Thread Deleted? / Chedera Force And Rape His Brother, CCTV Capture Them / DJ Cupy Leaves Isolation Joins Crowd To Protest - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.