Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Migration To Turkey From Nigeria With Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migration To Turkey From Nigeria With Student Visa (659 Views)

Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migration To Turkey From Nigeria With Student Visa by Cutetemz: 4:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I am thinking of doing a master degree in turkey and possibly staying over after completion.
How is living in the country for a Nigerian woman,I know its a predominate muslim country,is it safe to stay there,we hear stories of sextrafficing and human trafficking in Libya and co,hope its not same in turkey .The standard of living there, language barrier, can one get a good job and most importantly hope they dont discriminate against Christians.All information I can get will be appreciated pls.

1 Like

Re: Migration To Turkey From Nigeria With Student Visa by LawLab247: 5:10am On Sep 07, 2020
Dunno
Re: Migration To Turkey From Nigeria With Student Visa by samtol4(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cutetemz:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am thinking of doing a master degree in turkey and possibly staying over after completion.
How is living in the country for a Nigerian woman,I know its a predominate muslim country,is it safe to stay there,we hear stories of sextrafficing and human trafficking in Libya and co,hope its not same in turkey .The standard of living there, language barrier, can one get a good job and most importantly hope they dont discriminate against Christians.All information I can get will be appreciated pls.
Try Australia,Austria or Germany
Re: Migration To Turkey From Nigeria With Student Visa by Xeeex: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cutetemz:
Hello Nairalanders,

There is a Nigerian girl on YouTube who lives in turkey, check out ayo and ebun entertainment and other Nigerians living there on YouTube.

There are free universities there like the koc university

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Migration To Turkey From Nigeria With Student Visa by ImDStar: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Also want to learn

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity Of International Passport / Sweden Student Visa Application 2022 / All Female Kenyan Airways Flight Crew From Nairobi To Kinshasha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.