Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Scarcity Of International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scarcity Of International Passport (654 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) / Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Resurfaces / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scarcity Of International Passport by Jamesrock(m): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Hello.
We all are aware of the current scarcity of international passport. Please are there any progress on it or what could be done...
Cos I need this passport ASAP.
I’ve missed some opportunities already ☹️
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport by Derende(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2021
There is passport, just be ready to pay good money.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport by Olalekank(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2021
The scarcity of the Nigerian passport *seems* like a deliberate attempt by the current Nigerian Government to further frustrate its citizens. The question is what exactly makes the passport scarce. Why is the Government doing nothing about it? A lot have lost opportunities and it doesn't look like there's hope in sight.

@op, I think some people are still able to get the passports but you need to have a lot of money and go through someone reliable.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport by Jamesrock(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Derende:
There is passport, just be ready to pay good money.
Good money, as in to sort
Can someone see a reliable source that won’t give fake or swindle people
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport by Jamesrock(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Olalekank:
The scarcity of the Nigerian passport *seems* like a deliberate attempt by the current Nigerian Government to further frustrate its citizens. The question is what exactly makes the passport scarce. Why is the Government doing nothing about it? A lot have lost opportunities and it doesn't look like there's hope in sight.

@op, I think some people are still able to get the passports but you need to have a lot of money and go through someone reliable.

The question is can someone see a reliable source without being swindled
Besides, I’ve not missed any opportunity just that I want to japaa cos of the way the country is going right now
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport by lastmessenger: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
There is a deliberate attempt to frustrate Nigerians by this government through every possible means. I don't understand why printing paper has become rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport by Jamesrock(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
lastmessenger:
There is a deliberate attempt to frustrate Nigerians by this government through every possible means. I don't understand why printing paper has become rocket science.

Me sef, I don’t understand o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Travel To Malta? / Omicron Covid Nigeria To Be Added To Travel Ban To US,UK ,canada Etc / My Trip To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.