Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

"I Can Act Better Than Mercy Johnson" - Nigerian Actress blows hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Act Better Than Mercy Johnson" - Nigerian Actress blows hot (691 Views)

"Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Sex A Woman" - Actress Blows Hot (pictures) / Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy / If The Price Is Right, I Can Act Nude - Teddy-A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Can Act Better Than Mercy Johnson" - Nigerian Actress blows hot by marvelck: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2020
A popular Nigerian Actress and movie producer, Genny Uzoma has come out to declare that she can act better than the likes of Actress Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo, etc.

Being one of the most consistent actress for the year 2020, she feels she can compete favourably with any of the A-list actresses in Nigeria...

Since post Covid-19 lockdown, the multi talented actress Genny Uzoma has been involved in one movie project after another...Making many to tag her the most consistent actress in Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

Erica Stood No Chance If Nengi Wanted Kiddwaya - Lucy / 'my Life Outside The Screen' Nollywood Actress Liz Da-silva / Bbnaija: Laycon Becomes The First House To reach 1million Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.