Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service (83728 Views)

2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues / Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
They should come to Idemilli river in Anambra and walk on it, then I will take them serious. grin grin

whats dat river about? Have heard people talked about it..
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by cotzywitzy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kobicove:
Just what exactly is this stunt supposed to achieve? undecided

As usual he's doing his masters bidding just to let people know if Jesus can walk on water nothing is special about it.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Thomthom(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I never knew money making was a global competition. I thought money was a means(medium) of exchange of goods and services and making it was about exchanging what you have for those you need.
Kids are just too many on NL
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
DjRicky:

whats dat river about? Have heard people talked about it..

I heard it's a mysterious river and some water goddess stays there.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I heard it's a mysterious river and some water goddess stays there.
whts d name of d community where d river is located?
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
DjRicky:

whts d name of d community where d river is located?

The name of the community is idemilli too. They don't kill snakes there, cos it is believed they are sacred animals of the goddess.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Moneywirer: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Heard alot about that river too. So you did your service in Idemilli??

Yeah.... Idemili south LGA.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The name of the community is idemilli too. They don't kill snakes there, cos it is believed they are sacred animals of the goddess.

oboyyyyyyyy
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by jrusky(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kanye you again Bro do you think you are ok?

I seems not to really understand you.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by ajailer(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Now that kim k has let us know about his mental issues, he seems to relish displaying his mental illness. Sorry kanye.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Moneywirer:

Yeah.... Idemili south LGA.

Your eyes go see alot oo. Especially the snakes part.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Vyzz: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
henrixx:
typical nigerian. only thinks money riches wealth. poverty has really dealt with us

Bullshit
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by tareigns(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

I will Rather Get The Hard Truth that will make me Fear and Accept JESUS and Make Eternal Life than BE Bold, Deceive myself with what will make me Happy and End up in Destruction

Everything is always about yourself (selfishness). Like I said, you only do that which you find pleasant and convenient in your own eyes.. Always shooting yourself in the legs. You might actually have a calling but to say the truth, you really need Diine wisdom to go about it.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Vyzz: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

The wife should be in pole position to make such call... She knows him better than the rest of us.

Yoi guys don't truly understand me...

We are all different...

That one behaves differently doesn't mean he isn't mentally balanced...

Like how Y'all been thinking Righteousness89 dumb because he behaves totally different...

We are all different so is our mental state... We all can't be on the same class mentally...

So who are we to say the next guy is more mentally stable than we.... Is a philosophy...

Normal isnt a boat we all should be on
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Goalnaldo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
I walk on water
But I ain't no Jesus
I walk on water
But only when it freezes

'Cause I'm only human, just like you
I've been making my mistakes, oh if you only knew
I don't think you should believe in me the way that you do
'Cause I'm terrified to let you down, oh

If I walked on water, I would drown
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Moneywirer: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Your eyes go see alot oo. Especially the snakes part.

Don't even get me started on that one grin
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Moneywirer:

Don't even get me started on that one grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Angelfrost(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vyzz:

Yoi guys don't truly understand me...

We are all different...

That one behaves differently doesn't mean he isn't mentally balanced...

Like how Y'all been thinking Righteousness89 dumb because he behaves totally different...

We are all different so is our mental state... We all can't be on the same class mentally...

So who are we to say the next guy is more mentally stable than we.... Is a philosophy...

Normal isnt a boat we all should be on

My good friend, not only do I perfectly understand what you are driving at, I also wholly subscribe to that school of thought!!!

I merely thought you were dismissing a state of mental illness on the weird basis of affluence.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Goalnaldo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I met a girl from the town yesterday night and I mentioned about the snake to her and she said yes it's true
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Ijaya123: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
illicit:
I have always suspected that the guy has mental issues

Nobody relates with the kardishians and remain normal thereafter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I met a girl from the town yesterday night and I mentioned about the snake to her and she said yes it's true

Bros u don jam marine spirit ooo grin grin
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by JIMMY1393: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vyzz:
No matter how bad u think he is mentally unbalanced

He is a billionaire...

Richer than uncountable people that claim to be mentally okay

His money is mentally okay for him

Mumu you think money is everything
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Goalnaldo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

the babe pretty die but I'm a greater spirit than her that's if she's really a marine. I have Jesus living inside of me. At the mention of his name every power trembles.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
next thing he will claim to be a man of God and scam gullible africans.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
What Matters is that we Repent Genuinely From our Evil ways ,Surrender to JESUS and Live Prepared for What is about to Happen That Will Shake and Change the Whole Earth..

Walking on water or no walking on Water does not lead us anywhere!
I just like this righteousness guy....giving them back to back...God will bless u bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Goalnaldo:
the babe pretty die but I'm a greater spirit than her that's if she's really a marine. I have Jesus living inside of me. At the mention of his name every power trembles.
Yea, keep telling yourself that, Send the so call marine my way i have been looking for a marine wife i am fed up of unmarine women. tongue
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Marine spirit? i wouldn't mind her as long as the marine spirit has a big butt and big breasts. tongue
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by 02Kebreal(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
They should come to Idemilli river in Anambra and walk on it, then I will take them serious. grin grin
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
tareigns:

Everything is always about yourself (selfishness). Like I said, you only do that which you find pleasant and convenient in your own eyes.. Always shooting yourself in the legs. You might actually have a calling but to say the truth, you really need Diine wisdom to go about it.
guy is mentally unstable always gibbering the same rubbish, most religious fanatics are ussually psychos. cheesy
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
gypsey:
Marine spirit? i wouldn't mind her as long as the marine spirit has a big butt and big breasts. tongue

Badt guy grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
He understands that there's more money in church than music
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Goalnaldo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
gypsey:
Yea, keep telling yourself that, Send the so call marine my way i have been looking for a marine wife i am fed up of unmarine women. tongue
you too like woman. Are you Rema? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.