Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service (83715 Views)

2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues / Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by mentored: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
biggy26:

That's the lie Hollywood wants you to believe. Once you turn your back, you become an enemy.

Tell them oooo

1 Like

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Clemzy16(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kanye taking the gospel to another level....
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by earnit3: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
really
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Missyajoke(f): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
What Matters is that we Repent Genuinely From our Evil ways ,Surrender to JESUS and Live Prepared for What is about to Happen That Will Shake and Change the Whole Earth..

Walking on water or no walking on Water does not lead us anywhere!

Thank you ohhh

1 Like

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by femeritus: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Is he trying to say there was nothing special in what Jesus did?
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by emeone: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Forming Jesus abi...

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by solonubinho(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I never knew money making was a global competition. I thought money was a means(medium) of exchange of goods and services and making it was about exchanging what you have for those you need.

Why bother yourself with poverty stricken girls and their comments..smh
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Unrated900(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
What Matters is that we Repent Genuinely From our Evil ways ,Surrender to JESUS and Live Prepared for What is about to Happen That Will Shake and Change the Whole Earth..

Walking on water or no walking on Water does not lead us anywhere!

You this man again
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I just met her. I didn't approach her with the intention of knacks. But I must say she's the most polite girl I've met in 2yrs. Always replying my questions with calmness and smiles.

She is really a nice gal then. You can shoot your shot cheesy
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Flairoqy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I never knew money making was a global competition. I thought money was a means(medium) of exchange of goods and services and making it was about exchanging what you have for those you need.
Money is not a global competition, WORD.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Snakedoctor1: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by naijanative: 4:18am On Sep 08, 2020
Baybii:
He's now overdoing it o. sad undecided
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by illicit(m): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

That's how he makes his money

Being unusual

Many popular singers past and present have done what he is doing. Michael Jackson is a recent famous example.( He slept in the same bed with a chimp!. He sleeps in an oxygen chamber!)

Be unusual. People will pay more attention, and buy his records, and his akant will keep growing

If he just sang..,yawn. Millions of people already do that!

Michael was crazy too
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Wang1tang: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2020
CodeTemplar:
How many goods and services have u exchanged
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 08, 2020
illicit:

Michael was crazy too

Probably, but some people who had the chance to interact with him one on one, including one of his ex-wife stated that he was quite intelligent.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by illicit(m): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

Probably, but some people who had the chance to interact with him one on one, including one of his ex-wife stated that he was quite intelligent.

Yeah sure, I think drugs messed him
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by illicit(m): 6:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

I will Rather Get The Hard Truth that will make me Fear and Accept JESUS and Make Eternal Life than BE Bold, Deceive myself with what will make me Happy and End up in Destruction

What do you gain from threatening people

U don't seem to know that u are not different from BOKO HARAM

u keep threatening people who won't adhere to ur rhetorics with destruction

that's fanatic
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Afr0mentalist: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2020
Vyzz:
No matter how bad u think he is mentally unbalanced

He is a billionaire...

Richer than uncountable people that claim to be mentally okay

His money is mentally okay for him
What is the use of money if you are mentally challenged ?

If you give a private jet to a mad man will he enjoy it ?
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Vyzz: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Afr0mentalist:
What is the use of money if you are mentally challenged ?
If you give a private jet to a mad man will he enjoy it ?

You didn't understand the philosophy
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by shoprite: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Only one song comes to mind . . .Jesus Walks - Kanye West (2004) cool

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
solmusdesigns:
embarassed

Bipolar disorder is real folks

One day he thinks he is Jesus Yesuz, the Next day he is a Trump supporter insulting Africans, next day he hates Trump and wants to be President

That is his cruise.

Entertainment is confusing people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest / Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.