Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra (74212 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
"choke me, choke me" gone wrong

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by anambraamaka: 12:53am On Sep 08, 2020
So sad
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by Kennyswag: 1:10am On Sep 08, 2020
seguno2:

Is that because Yorubas have never strangled people to death?
why are you always quoting me?
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by Edusouls(m): 1:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Anambra don dey smell all over the place like poo, they tag and caricature other Igbo's as bad and unintelligent, now breeze don blow people don see foul yash..
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 2:02am On Sep 08, 2020
There are hotels and there are hotels. This kind of hotel is a no-go no matter what. Best justice is yo close down the hotel facility until investigation yields fruit.
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by Globallog598: 2:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Igbo=wicked desperate people

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by sirchrislatestn(m): 3:18am On Sep 08, 2020
ABlAstate:
Enugu state people again? This must be Enugu state people living in Anambra. Why is Enugu state cursed and backward shithole? Why is Enugu state ravaged with poverty, erosion, red mud, bad roads, and filth? Tufia
I swear ur own mumu na the highest I don laff tire the way u do ur mumu
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by Dshocker(m): 4:30am On Sep 08, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Greed on the part of the girl. We all know why she went there...prostitution.

The man that strangled her, let him be caught and face justice as fast as possible.

That hotel should be closed down for not protecting their customers and not making security their priority.

Do not conclude and judge her that way...
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by longjosh: 4:54am On Sep 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:
All these news carried by one media platform Igberetv news.

Something is fishy and definitely wrong.

You don't sell your candidate with wrong motive..

It is doomed and bound to fail.

The igbere or igbare should know that the media outlet is too small to this useless mission.

Now this is the problem with igbos. Thinking there's a conspiracy somewhere against them
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by Gerrard59(m): 4:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
this is her on profile pics on Facebook.
hmmm hope she isn't what I'm thinking?

So because she is dressed like that, she deserves to be strangled to death?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by Ebenezer2021(m): 5:03am On Sep 08, 2020
Gerrard59:

So because she is dressed like that, she deserves to be strangled to death?
don't misquote me pls I didn't say so.
take your incomprehension else where mbok

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by BIGGESThead6: 5:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
IgbalodeRaymond I don catch am for you cheesy

Collect this one.

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by WonderWoman5775(f): 5:40am On Sep 08, 2020
MrWhaley:

You are in Uniben? smiley
yep
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2020
daddytime:
This is becoming unbecoming....haba

What is happening?
Christmas is fast approaching. Every one has to apply caution
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by morgstreme: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2020
daddytime:
This is becoming unbecoming....haba

What is happening?

Buhari caused it...
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by morgstreme: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2020
muykem:
Anambra again. What is happening in this state?

Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to Anam.....sorry, Nigeria..
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by morgstreme: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool
Anambra state should be put on the watchlist.
Anambra has the highest incidence of ritual killings, occult practices, baby factory, drug pushers, rape cases, house help abusers, e.t.c, in the south east. Again they are the real chest beaters among Igbos.

Buhari wu Onye na causu ya...
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by morgstreme: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Seetto:

Where is ur brain...?

In your mum's.........
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by blackgold7777(f): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2020
abeg who send her go der sef?
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by ecomalchemist(m): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

lol, na olosho na..she don go Golden boy room dey snap pics with correct interior. That's what they do now on codedruns.com.

85% of Nigerian women are prostitutes, I put my life on that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by jaxman007(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2020
This is really really bad
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by francisbiz: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2020
NettyNelly:
Just got off from a thread about a doctor murdered by a cousin in Anambra, now a second murder thread.
This is unusual.
God what is happening in my state.

I design classy logo for your brand. Doubt me? Check my portfolio below.
What is happening in my state is that, you profit from the deaths
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by pikechukwu6(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2020
Rest In peace to the dead.

One of the reasons why is good to have CCTV Surveillance in various area where human being live

Just contact me for your CCTV installation.

Call or whatsapp: 07039439812
email: paulosky41@gmail.com
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by Femeto: 7:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Lady's be careful.
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 08, 2020
See how dem just waste this fine smallie cry
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by Resemblance246: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2020
OneCorner:
Afonjas have finally invaded Anambra
They are the ones perpetuating these acts
They need to go

Is like you have taken snippers and okitikpo before sending this post you need brain reset.
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by andyanders: 7:42am On Sep 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

Can you imagine how she lived her life while here. She was a tool easy to fall a prey and consumed. She thought all that glitters are gold. A warning to these young ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by LordGuru1: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2020
AFULA:
wetin carry go hotel??
HotHell.
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by mechanics(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2020
She shouldn't have gone alone to the hotel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics / Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.