Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra (74220 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
MrWhaley:
Faculty of Arts is not close to Faculty of Law, Chief?
Nah not at all Never close, not even a single bit. You can tell me Faculty of Agriculture which is just adjacent faculty of Law. I know say you just wan use am as scope to take chyke that girl grin
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by MrWhaley: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
how is linguistic close to faculty of law? biko both are faculties are not situated closely, at least it's a 10-15 minutes walk
I guess the mod hid your reply.
Resend it.

I want to understand how Faculty of Law is not close to Faculty of arts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" / Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.