Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

This Is Why People Are Not Giving You Attention - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is Why People Are Not Giving You Attention (181 Views)

Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You / Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention / I Wonder Why People Stay In A Corrosive Atmosphere Of Work And Remain There For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why People Are Not Giving You Attention by vickyvoss(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
You probably need to answer the question below if you have not been getting enough attention from people.

Are you adding Value??

It is almost impossible for people to demand for things that are not valuable. This is why you need to continue to create and add value to yourself..

Our world today runs on a principle of demand and supply but it is quite alarming when people crave for things such as Position, Fame, Success and so on while they are lacking in so many things that should announce them to the world.

Sometimes, when you are not getting those things that you crave for, you probably need to look inward to see if what you carry is valuable enough for the world to passionately demand for it.

If what you carry within you is valuable, the world would definitely come bowing at your feet.

But the most important thing is for you to create and add unique values that the world would definitely not have any other option than to give in to your demands.

https://findmycareertalk./2020/09/07/are-you-adding-value/

(1) (Reply)

I Am At A Cross Road, I Need Directions / Business To Venture With A Million Naira / When YOU Is Developed, Move To The Next Aspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.