Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention (27990 Views)

Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter / Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by ecamzy: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2019
Can you recall the story of Miss Amarachi Okafor, the female undergraduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka featured by the ABS recently for venturing into professional painting and paint making?

Well, Amarachi’s exploits has come to the attention of Anambra State Government and will soon attract to herself painting jobs from the state government.

ABS correspondent, Ngozi Obileri, was at the Government House Awka, where the Igboukwu -born lady painter was received and interviewed by the Chief of Staff to Governor Willie Obiano, Chief Primus Odili on the directives of Governor Willie Obiano.

The Anambra State Government restated its zeal to continue to support and encourage young persons and entrepreneurs.

The Chief of Staff to the Governor, Chief Primus Odili who stated this while interviewing the girl in his office said such initiatives are mostly found in Western Countries.

Expressing satisfaction that Miss Okafor, as a young girl has carved an entrepreneurial path for herself despite the economic challenges in the country, Chief Odili said that Anambra State government will patronise her and help her to nurture her business by way of award of contracts to her firm to paint government offices.

For a start, he said she will begin with repainting ABS administrative block and production complex.

While going down memory lane on how he worked as student painter in America during his school days, Chief Odili said that the path toed by Amarachi is what the government is encouraging every youth to emulate.

He restated that government is always ready to help those who are sincerely hard working.

Speaking earlier, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the ABS, Chief Uche Nworah said that Governor Willie Obiano, having seen Amarachi’s story on ABS Television news and picked interest, directed that she be contacted.

Chief Nworah appreciated the Governor for encouraging entrepreneurship in the state especially with the creation of Anambra Small Business Agency (ASBA) which grants loans to small and medium scale enterprises, promising that the station will continue to live up to its mandate of informing, educating and entertaining the audience.

Responding, Miss Okafor, who said that she has about twenty five people in her employ and also manufactures her own brand of DIVA paints , said with this encouragement from the state government, she now has a renewed vigour to expand her business

Source http://www.absradiotv.com/2019/06/07/unizik-student-painter-amarachi-attracts-attention-of-anambra-govt/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by Davash222(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2019
Nice one girl, you're the real slay queen.

Nairaland feminists, Shey una dey see una mate

13 Likes

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by ecamzy: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2019
See More

1 Share

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by ecamzy: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2019
1forall, CrazyMan
Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by Starkid3010(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2019
winkbut
Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by Teewhy2: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Na so GOD take pick her call oooh.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Hv7VJVEJo

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by victorazyvictor(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2019
Where is the paint?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by chelsea1116(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2019
Lovely real slay queen..keep slaying nwanyi oma.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by paddyofboss(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2019
Contract of 20milion naira loading

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by tolulope1990(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2019
Baby boo
Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by Derinhenz: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2019
While some ladies are busy painting dickks about

6 Likes

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by Richdad50(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by TEDHorsePower: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Cool
Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by Hydronium(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2019
Now here's something...

Check my Sig
Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by Witlee(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Amarachi
Her pussy must be sweet
I rememeber one Amarachi I f*ck when I was in the University

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by BrokenCock: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2019
This is what our leaders want us to become !! Slaves riding on horses and the kings and queens walk
Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by anochuko01(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Witlee:
Amarachi Her pussy must be sweet I rememeber one Amarachi I f*ck when I was in the University
she obviously fvckd up your life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by BrokenCock: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Witlee:
Amarachi
Her pussy must be sweet

all the Amarachi and Amaka get the same kinda soft sweet pussy but e dey smell like live fish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by Witlee(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2019
anochuko01:
she obviously fvckd up your life

But my bleeped up life is better than your proclaimed better life
Awon hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Where is her painting na

I see one sugar daddy link at work sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by oluking: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
Witlee:
Amarachi
Her pussy must be sweet

See as you are exposing your level of reasoning. yeye cool
Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by seanjy4konji: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
one out of millions.
Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by Guyman02: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
ecamzy:

Well, Amarachi’s exploits has come to the attention of Anambra State Government and will soon attract to herself painting jobs from the state government.
The Anambra State Government restated its zeal to continue to support and encourage young persons and entrepreneurs.

The Chief of Staff to the Governor, Chief Primus Odili who stated this while interviewing the girl in his office said such initiatives are mostly found in Western Countries.

While going down memory lane on how he worked as student painter in America during his school days, Chief Odili said that the path toed by Amarachi is what the government is encouraging every youth to emulate.

He restated that government is always ready to help those who are sincerely hard working.

Anambra is unique, the state welcomes fresh ideas. We went there with a concept and was directed to the appropriate quarters to make a presentation, they even told us that if anyone asks us for money or gratification to push the scheme we should inform them.

The reality is that we are not even from that state, I was also surprised to see a brilliant young Yoruba chap in the panel who was a banker brought in by the Governor from his days as bank manager with Fidelity Bank. I told myself, this state is serious for business and will soon leave other states in Nigeria behind apart from Lagos.
I traveled round and realised that Anambra State truly have the best rural network of motorable roads in Nigeria, majority of the bad roads are FG roads.
Kudos to them for recognising talent, thats why most of the foreign competitions for kids that Nigeria is participating of late have been mostly students from there doing very well and making us proud. I wish my state Govt will copy something from there

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by niyi123: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
So far there are no ulterior motives, that's good idea, because she is such a beautiful lady, there are alot of other guys with such talent too, would the government have given the same attention and recognition, if it were to be a guy?
Re: Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention by emma321(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nice one girl, you're the real slay queen.
MORE OF REAL SLAY QUEEN OWNER OF Noisemakers

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Facts About Agbero (Garage Boys) In Lagos / 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes / My Horrible Experience At A Military Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.