Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity (93378 Views)

Why I Hate White Garment Churches – Pastor David Ibiyeomie / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor / Tanko Muhammed Has 32 Kids - Reno Omokri Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by omlueh(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Thanks so much for your response and corrections as compared to your earlier post on this issues, may the Almighty God Continue to Abide with you Great General of the Kingdom
Righteousness89:
Reno like many others made a Valid Summation..

Freeze For me has been an instrument of Devil Knowingly / Unknowingly against the Church.

He has Confused People and led them Astray on Tithes
And He wants to do the same again in Their Homes..

Having said that, the Words of the Man of God which I Believe was spoken out of Anger was not a good one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by AmazingELixir: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
Funny how a crook, a fraud, a fake pastor and an identity thief who stole his own brother's son's identity to perpetrate fraud on the internet is talking about other people's parent's identity?

What's Daddy's parent's identity got to do with anything? His parent's identity means he's not a Nigeria or he doesn't have rights to freedom of expression and association?

This twitter nuisance and degenerate is getting more and more annoying.

undecided undecided undecided

This is how we know APC zombies...very fanatic freaks bereft of any iota of cognitive capacity.

You won't read yet you've run to expose what we already know of your kinds.

What a waste of spermatizoa. Spit#
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

We also remember Wendell Simlin, aka Reno Omokri and how he tried to fool Nigerians with his fake Wendel Simlim name, but just like this topic, he's a dumb crook, he's not a smart crook he's so dumb that a few clicks on the internet exposes his fraud.

A broken clock is correct at least once a day... Is he on track here or not??!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by fredoooooo: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Simeony007:
Let not forget that men of God are humans too and they can make mistakes

You dey make sense.. not all these useless ones who believe they are angel , and whatever they do or say is right ...
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by NairaLEARN: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Freeze Was Right on his stand on tithes

Get your facts right

Am A Christian

But the Nigeria Church Business Men has more done more evil to the Christian faith in Nigeria than Freeze..

Let them preach the Gospel just the way Jesus did..

May God help us

Righteousness89:

Freeze For me has been an instrument of Devil Knowingly / Unknowingly against the Church.

Having said that, the Words of the Man of God which I Believe was spoken out of Anger was not a good one.

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by sonofElElyon: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
I think this is the first time I WILL COMPLETELY AGREE with Reno..

Kosiso12:
Reno Omokri Reveals The Identity Of Daddy Freeze's Mother & Father

By Wisdom Nwedene

Reno Omokri, Aide to former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, has finally revealed the identity of popular Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze after Pastor David Ibiyeomie described him as "bastard"

IGBERE TV had reported that Pastor Ibiyeomie lambasted Daddy Freeze and threatened to kill him if he insults his father, Bishop David Oyedepo again.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10222694160079945&id=1152008079
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by awoo47: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Khanben:

Martin Luther did not found the Pentecostal churches. He started Protestant churches instead.
i agree, but Pentecostal still falls under protestant...
Protestant is a deviation from d catholic nd orthodox dat were d norm den

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Apktotheworld: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oga righteous o. No intention to disparage your evangelism or persona but do you avail your existence to other spheres of life at all? By the way your approach on salvation and kingdom issues will be more appreciated if perhaps you are less 'republican' and more 'democratic' for the doomsday itself is perfectly characterized by Nigeria. So what more is hell if not the current dispensation?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by WoundedLamb: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

Unlike you, I read his rubbish and saw his hypocrisy and deception.

The twitter nuisance calls himself a pastor and a man of God while preaching to other people to follow Christ and not insult back, but the same hypocrite and fake pastor sits on Twitter everyday to lie, insults and denigrate other people everyday.

You have every right to be fooled by that twitter nuisance, but not me.

Ok but you were asking what Daddy Freeze's parents got to do with anything and if knowing his parents takes away his right... and the guy never said anything about him not having right to his opinion. He mentioned the parents simply because Daddy Freeze was call a bastard (someone who doesn't know his father) and he's saying he's not a bastard cause his father is well known.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by jojofola: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
monichannel:

Is your brain not good enough for brainstorming?

You can propose your bespoke economic idea to help Nigeria out of the dirty ditch than commenting on a thread not worthy enough to be worried about.

stfu and beat it abeg.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by NGpatriot: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
AmazingELixir:

This is how we know APC zombies...very fanatic freaks bereft of any iota of cognitive capacity.

You won't read yet you've run to expose what we already know of your kinds.

What a waste of spermatizoa. Spit#
[/s]

Stop boring me with your ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by HRMK: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
IS RENO BETTER THAN THE MAN HE IS TALKING ABT?NO!HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE ABUSED BUHARI WHO IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER?YEYE!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by stealmatic(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=93669981][i]Reno like many others made a Valid Summation..
And He want
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Those who has father don't insult fathers. I will make you see your blood, I put dagger into you and tear you into pieces if you were to insult my father/ mother. Who doesn't agree with this is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by blank(f): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
I've met his mum a couple of times. I went to secondary school with his younger sisters. She is one of the nicest women i know. Easy to talk to, always had good admonitions and a fun person.

I'm feeling personally offended. He had no right to insult his mum like that or make such racist comments.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by AmazingELixir: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=93673436][s]

[s]Stop boring me with your ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.[/quote]
[/s]

Read and and be informed before making comments dumbo.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by openmine(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

[s]Freeze For me has been an instrument of Devil Knowingly / Unknowingly against the Church.
[/s]
[s]He has Confused People and led them Astray on Tithes[/s]

How can one confuse a believer with a scripture on tithes that is boldly written in Deuteronomy 14:22?

If there is one person that has exposed this tithe scam being perpetuated by most notable pastors,it has been Daddy freeze!

He may have his shortcomings which has been properly documented by Reno but you can never take away the fact that he knows the scriptures better than most pastors!

If you or the pastors feel he is lying about his own narrative about tithe,engage him in a discus whether openly or privately instead of all these rants!

Smh
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Kinzo0917(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
helinues:

So you have also been commenting without reading the news..

God go catch all of you today
. U ARE A BIG FOOL. HOW DOES HIS COMMENT SHOWS HE DID NOT READ THE STORY? HE MADE A VALID POINT AND U, AN AGENT OF THE DEVIL � IS LOOKING FOR A WAY TO ATTACK HIS PERSON. BUT U WONT SUCCEED
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Baybii:
For once in my entire life, I agree with Reno Omokri.

I normally don't rate any pastor at all (except indaboski way be my man grin), but this David Ibeyomie fall hand... He should have at least tried to pretend like a pastor that he calls himself than to let loose like that. Such a shame. So unchristlike... I pity people who'll still blindly follow someone who insults, denigrate and belittle a person he has an argument with. Even threatens to kill and tear him apart! shocked

Daddy freeze should go on demystifying these deceivers. There's nothing wrong there. They are all just a bunch of thieves who prey on the poor and hopeless of the society in the guise of leading them to God. angry
Just Listen 2 Urself.. He Should Av Atleast Tried To Pretend As A Pastor That He Calls Himself, Lol. I Want To Ask U Dis Question. How Would U Feel When Someone Insult Ur Biological Father In Ur Presence Or Abscence? Maybe Someone Of Ur Age Or Even Below Ur Age. How Would U Feel? What Would Be Ur Reactions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by NGpatriot: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Ok but you were asking what Daddy Freeze's parents got to do with anything and if knowing his parents takes away his right... and the guy never said anything about him not having right to his opinion. He mentioned the parents simply because Daddy Freeze was call a bastard (someone who doesn't know his father) and he's saying he's not a bastard cause his father is well known.

1. Defending Freeze doesn't mean we must know the identity of his parents, their religion or who is a christian or Muslim, I read through that deception.

2. He has no business or any moral authority to lecture anybody about following Jesus and turning the other cheek because he doesn't turn the other cheek, he insults other people everyday, even when unprovoked.

3. He's a liar, a schemer, and identity thief with zero conscience when it comes to Jesus and his teachings.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Angelfrost(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
saajus:
Pastor Ibiyeomie is wrong but Freeze is guilty of this too. I have watched several Freeze videos abusing people with big grammars. I watched a video where he gave people mindle finger. He always defend himself by saying Christ also get angry.

Freeze is not a pastor or church head... The office of a bishop entails a lot! Study your Bible and see.

That Freeze is guilty of something doesn't mean a man of God should indulge in it.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by NGpatriot: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
AmazingELixir:
[[s]quote author=NGpatriot post=93673436]
Read and and be informed before making comments dumbo.
[/s]

Stop boring me with your ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by mystiquerebirth(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Such anger and poor manners over someone's post. Unless the rules of this forum expressly forbid his posts, I wonder why you are running temperature over his innocent posts.

Let's give room for the opinion and expressions of other persons, this is what freedom entails.

More light to your paths.

Pr0cter:

Oga shut up jor. You just type rubbish under the disguise of Christianity. You are one of those getting things wrong and taking the word of God in vain.

You mention God's name at situation that can and should be handled with common sense as if you and God na mate wey make you no respect his name.

If I mentioned your earthy Father's name or surname the way you middle the Lords name into things that doesn't concern him, you would have picked offences but because it's Gods name and he is merciful you take him for granted
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Baybii: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Soar2019:

You see you here hiding behind your screen calling people ‘thieves’
This was how ‘Freez started
Have anyone of them come knock your door for money?
[/b]They are thieves yet they are building 1st class universities[b]
They are thieves and they are giving livelihood to thousands .. of Nigerian
It will be foul of you to call a person a thief without evidence to proof

How many people who attend their church can attend that university? Have you thought of that?
I called them thieves because of the way they take offering upon offering from people who can barely eat, people without health insurance. Why would they keep doing that? They keep getting rich off the sweats and labour or people's hard-earned money.

Please, spare me whatever you have to say.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by BafanaBafana: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

You sef, how did freeze lead people astray on tithing? The guy only pointed out scriptures on tithes which you will never hear in churches.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Oizee(f): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You can not even read and comprehend so what's your point?

Go away..
thanks so much Mr comprehensive
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by NGpatriot: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Most of these useless and crooked pastors are all scumbags, they don't belive in Christ, all they do is scam their followers, insult and abuse other people.

Just imagine, you call yourself a pastor, but lying and easily insulting and abusing other people, calling them bastard all because they have issues with another pastor? Talk about busybody pastor.

Oyedepo is the most disgusting pastor in Nigeria, the scumbag that abused and assaulted a little and helpless girl, called her a witch and slapped her.

The scumbag is not in jail for assault and battery for assaulting that little girl because Nigeria is a lawless country,

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by damosky12(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bros. If you are really for preaching the gospel, it is quite a contradiction that you comment on virtually every thread.

You don't have to make comments always...
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by WoundedLamb: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. Defending Freeze doesn't mean we must know the identity of his parents, their religion or who is a christian or Muslim, I read through that deception.

2. He has no business or any moral authority to lecture anybody about following Jesus and turning the other cheek because he doesn't turn the other cheek, he insults other people everyday, even when unprovoked.

3. He's a liar, a schemer, and identity thief with zero conscience when it comes to Jesus and his teachings.

Ok... I see you don't like him and you aren't just looking at this very submission of his but rather going by your pre-existing disposition towards him.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
I Don't Know Why People Don't Av Regard 4 Men Of God. What Dey Won't Try With A Juju Priest Or Priestess Dey Would Try It With Men Of God. Can U Run Ur Mouth With A Juju Priest Or Priestess? 98% Dis People Won't Try Cuz Dey Know D Consequence Of Doing So. But If It's Men Of God Dey Would Start Running Their Mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Ayomiposi001: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
[i]Reno like many others made a Valid Summation..

oga righteousness89, Daddy freeze has not led anyone astray. He is simply stating the obvious. If you still in the dark about tithing, pls feel free to quote me and we can discuss at length.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by dalass(f): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
masterP042:
All these religious folks in Nigeria. Please carefully look at the sorry state of Nigeria, the hunger, the insecurity, the oppression and wickedness being committed daily, yet this your God is always silent and in ghost mode.
After all the prayers and worship yet things keep getting tough.. He takes the good people and helpless people, but allows boko haram members and evil leaders to still wake up each morning to commit their wickedness.
Dear God if u do in deed exist. You need to ask Nigerians for forgiveness, and personally ask me for forgiveness. The suffering is much. Yet no light at the end of the tunnel.

Well, its simple really....

There is good and evil, prosperity and poverty, light and darkness , beautiful and ugly, rich and poor, ....... Including damnation and salvation!

Choose the one you want.. Its up to you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.