Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity (93310 Views)

Why I Hate White Garment Churches – Pastor David Ibiyeomie / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor / Tanko Muhammed Has 32 Kids - Reno Omokri Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by freeborn02: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Reno like many others made a Valid Summation..

Freeze For me has been an instrument of Devil Knowingly / Unknowingly against the Church.

He has Confused People and led them Astray on Tithes
And He wants to do the same again in Their Homes..

Having said that, the Words of the Man of God which I Believe was spoken out of Anger was not a good one.

Tithe belongs to the old testament and not the new testament.

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]Reno like many others made a Valid Summation..

Freeze For me has been an instrument of Devil Knowingly / Unknowingly against the Church.

Having said that, the Words of the Man of God which I Believe was spoken out of Anger was not a good one.[/s]

You're typing rubbish...I know it's that tithing that he exposed you all for that is boiling you all inside out. He has said the truth you all should kiss the dust for all I care. Greedy extortioners parading themselves as Men of God god.

9 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by isa6namo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
He was called a bastard because if he had parents he should have known their values whether young or old,and also know how to respect elderly people that are old enough to be his parent.My opinion, the way he attacks pastors especially the elderly ones,I think daddy freezer,fridge I mean freeze is truly a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Talkingoil(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kosiso12:
Reno Omokri Reveals The Identity Of Daddy Freeze's Mother & Father

By Wisdom Nwedene

Reno Omokri, Aide to former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, has finally revealed the identity of popular Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze after Pastor David Ibiyeomie described him as "bastard"

IGBERE TV had reported that Pastor Ibiyeomie lambasted Daddy Freeze and threatened to kill him if he insults his father, Bishop David Oyedepo again.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10222694160079945&id=1152008079

What is it with people and social media? Must you Reno come online to rebuff, correct or modify? Why not keep your mouth to yourself?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by MansoryMX(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Simeony007:
Let not forget that men of God are humans too and they can make mistakes

He went as far as stereotyping Somalia. So no righteous person in an entire country called Somalia abi! Na wa!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by freeborn02: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

We also remember Wendell Simlin, aka Reno Omokri and how he tried to fool Nigerians with his fake Wendel Simlim name, but just like this topic, he's a dumb crook, he's not a smart crook he's so dumb that a few clicks on the internet exposes his fraud.

It does not change the fact that the pastor goofed.

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by unrighteous89: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

And He wants to do the same again in Their Homes

o ye foolish blind followers...contrary to the above...you're entitled to your own believe mr

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by pquaver(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Having said that, the Words of the Man of God which I Believe was spoken out of Anger was not a good one.

he is not an instrument of the devil anything.. how do you think oyedepo and other churches came into existence? was it not by challenging the status quo? pentecostal church was founded on the back of questions to the doctrine and styles of orthodox churches.. those churches did not rain fire and brimstone on them..when the called them names till today they do not reply with insult example pentecostal still insult Catholic..So why then do they not want to be questioned? Hypocrites everywhere..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Olami7777: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Even Jesus rebuked Satan in the Bible

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by freeborn02: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
Funny how a crook, a fraud, a fake pastor and an identity thief who stole his own brother's son's identity to perpetrate fraud on the internet is talking about other people's parent's identity?

What's Daddy's parent's identity got to do with anything? His parent's identity means he's not a Nigeria or he doesn't have rights to freedom of expression and association?

This twitter nuisance and degenerate is getting more and more annoying.

Oga, your hatred will send you to an early grave. Reno is simply responding to an issue that happened earlier. He has the right to respond to anything as he feels like.

He isn't even aware of your hatred. So, you will kill yourself for nothing

5 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Imjustagirl(f): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

You've been getting a lot of negative feedback sir. Please don't mind any of them. It simply shows that Satan is rattled. Keep up the good work sir. Be encouraged, heaven is with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by sayso: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
jrusky:
This Omokri is an idiot infact a bastard himself. What type of joblessness is this for God sake?

His father a muslim business man and his mother bollock uni. Prof shit who cares? Oh he is a muslim but too busy insulting christain all the time and you stupid Omokri kept quiet for a muslim lunatic attacking your faith at will and never attack muslim in all his useless message?

Reno you see your life? Ok provide that his businessman father name and his bollock mother name or go to hell.

I said it that bastard freezer was never a christain now truth is coming.
And your pastor david's father is frow which faith?. Foolish people.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Fmghewzy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=93669981][i]Reno like many others made a Valid Summation..

Freeze For me has been an instrument of Devil Knowingly / Unknowingly against the

You are daft aswear ,most of the time you type nonsense,so a pastor can't be wrong,on the shit you wrote daddy freeze or whatever his name is ,is freaking right, religion has made some of u guys gone mad in this country , you can't even use ur common sense.

Ask yourself where all those tithes go too,are they burnt offerings, are the money being wired to God in heaven.

Offerings where do they go ,mumu

Sometimes I wonder if blacks are cursed or some pple don't naturally have sense.

Also
Both husband and wife should respect each other so that the marriage can work,it shouldn't be a one sided thing
I don't blame them self .(girls)marry your age mate you won't listen ,na your ancestors you always prefer ,lieing that they are more caring blah blah blah whereas na money them dey find.

Lastly , I think we need to check this so called religious books,they were written by men, definitely dere would be errors.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
freeborn02:

Tithe belongs to the old testament and not the new testament.
Did anyone forced you to pay Tithe?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Antoeni(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
I Am No Longer Talking About BRAINWASHED Adults, But Parents Should be Mindful of the Churches They Take Their Children to, BECAUSE Some Pastors Teach How to Curse & call "Bastard"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by StagethemTVee: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
You are in tears. Go on instalive like Mercy Eke na
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

biko please let me know when your Men of God have healed any covid19 patient before vaccination becomes widespread- grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by chris51(f): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Why is Pastor Ibiyeomie taking it personal?

Pastor Ibiyeomie did not exhibit the character of a man of God.
Very sad

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by itu404(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

We also remember Wendell Simlin, aka Reno Omokri and how he tried to fool Nigerians with his fake Wendel Simlim name, but just like this topic, he's a dumb crook, he's not a smart crook he's so dumb that a few clicks on the internet exposes his fraud.
He is such an hypocrite all the insult you have poured on Buhari is on record, abeg face front, na u know pass.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by chris51(f): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
chris51:

Pastor Ibiyeomie did not exhibit the character of a man of God.
Very sad
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
all these pastors are spiritual heads to people who will become leaders tomorrow , no wonder things are falling apart, just what sort of mentorship are they giving to their followers?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by freeborn02: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

Did anyone forced you to pay Tithe?

That's not the issue. The issue is that it is unbiblical for Christians to pay tithe.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by saajus: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pastor Ibiyeomie is wrong but Freeze is guilty of this too. I have watched several Freeze videos abusing people with big grammars. I watched a video where he gave people mindle finger. He always defend himself by saying Christ also get angry.

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by RAFFIZY(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
It's good to be back
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by FullBlastLight: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
helinues:

So you have also been commenting without reading the news..

God go catch all of you today

Or, u're d one who neva read d news!

Dis is because everytin he pinpointed there is in accordance 2 d post like alwys!

Perhaps, u shld take ur time 2 read or re-read d news b4 itching 2 look 4 who 2 vainly attack!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by teemy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
SHOPPERS:
I know he will remind us that he built an orphanage...

Ko necesstri

Within the context of what was being discussed it is. Reno's point was that name shaming illegitimate children has a way of hurting them especially that orphanages are filled with them. So, any orphanage owner would feel hurt.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by robosky02(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
O
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by blowjohn(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Where was Reno omokri when daddy frozen brains said the nonsense?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Sunnyja: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

We also remember Wendell Simlin, aka Reno Omokri and how he tried to fool Nige rians with his fake Wendel Simlim name, but just like this topic, he's a dumb crook, he's not a smart crook he's so dumb that a few clicks on the internet exposes his fraud.
What are you even saying?! How does this simple correction by Omokri equates to fooling Nigerians. How does this message equates to fraud.
Nigerians knows those you supported in 2015 and how they are defrauding the nation till date.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by helinues: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Or, u're d one who neva read d news!

Dis is because everytin he pinpointed there is in accordance 2 d post like alwys!

Perhaps, u shld take ur time 2 read or re-read d news b4 itching 2 look 4 who 2 vainly attack!

And where did Reno blast Daddy Freeze? Likes of unrighteousness
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by israelmao(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Daddy Freeze has been carrying his frozen brain around vomiting of all kind of rubbish,he needs to be put in check.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.