Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst (64768 Views)

G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by desiredhome: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol.. frustration is real in your life
Aha.....like is telling on you?.....sorry
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by rotadeco27: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
See how many people that have reacted to this trend . Check the trend on the military man that spoke against the decadence in the military . Very scanty respondents. This country is finished
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
If Pastor David Ibeyeomie pray peaceful prayers for the so called Daddy Freeze,the Idiotic fools will still complain.
Abi nah Pastor David Ibeyeomie cause Frustration for una life?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

Idiotic fool go and sleep
People dey talk mumu dey talk ode

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

YOUR PAPA SMELLY PRICK
Idiotic fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by kayjay69(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
He who has not sinned let him cast the first stone.

Typical abandoning the message whilst attacking the messenger.

You do well
frankyychiji:
Munkie!
Liberate which country?
How do you want to go about it?
Is it by deliberately angering the Lifeless Sudanese until he pumps bullet into your chest?
Who told you Nigeria can be liberated?
Were you not part of the change?
Abeg go res.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:
abi nah Pastor David Ibeyeomie be your problem for this life. you better go and find something and do.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Faithful4real(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

Idiotic fool
Leave the guy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:
The more you hate the Man of God the more He grows. ogar hater find something and help your life
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by flamingREED(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hebrews 12:8 (KJV) But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Daddy Freeze, like all muslims and atheists, is not a son.
He's a bastard in God's sight.

As for Sowore the hypocrite, he should know that without Christianity he can't possibly be having a country today.

His envy is evident.
But he can still take a chill pill and thank God's ministers.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Neroiam(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
seunmsg:

So, if someone openly threatened to kill you or someone very close to you, won’t you report the case to the police for investigation? Will you wait till the threat is carried out before taking action? Use your sense now.

Person don insult your mama for your front before? U call police ?

Have you had a quarrel/tussle with anyone before? Did you say anything that suggests physical damage/hurt or it's like?

You're a hypocrite man
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by winnah(f): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
You must be a big idiot pro...what....?

What was the unprintable utterance... "That he said he won't be alive to watch a Bastard I sultan his father"

With you watch me Insult your father!!!! Without reacting If yes.... Well I already know who you are.....

Insult me I may forgive you, but Insult my family.... I tear you into two if I have my way....
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Good to hear that David Oyedepo fathered Ibiyiome, wonderful
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by delishpot: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sucj a shame. The so called church goers are saying amen. These are the group of Christians that drop bible and deal with people and afterwards pick up their Bible again grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by winningwinner(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
winningwinner:
In my opinion, I think Ibiyeomie was right... Those who support Freeze are truly fatherless... How could you be alive and allow someone who has nothing to offer insult your father and you keep quiet? Then you are not born well... Wait a minute, did he say Freeze came from Lebanon or what?
Come to think of it, Freeze is truly an inconsequential being... He has nothing positive to offer me... I don't know about you... The guy is just playing around issues of no consequence. What is his take on the recent fuel pump hike? What is he doing about the recent electricity increase? What was his take on the Southern Kaduna killings? Where was his voice when herdsmen were running berserk? Boko Haram nko?
How many of these youths he is misleading are under his study scholarship? How many thieving politicians has he helped to prosecute?
How many widows, widowers and the poor has he empowered before or are in his empowerment plan?
I don't take inconsequential people serious when they talk.
For those saying that Ibiyeomie should be arrested should channel their energies elsewhere... They should begin to call out on those that marched against the increase in pump price during the regime of Jonathan to equally help us in occupying Nigeria again... What we have now is worse than then... No wonder Freeze is insulting someone's father... It has something to do with mental depression caused by a failed government...

Sowore too should watch his words... He's not far from the present predicament of Nigerians...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
finalboss:

So called pastor cursing grin this is ridiculous.
Is this man high on cheap drugs or what ??
Whats the difference btw this man and shekau ??
as your na mama mumu I think say u go try get small sense but no you no get,your mama don carry her mumu give you.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
delishpot:
Sucj a shame. The so called church goers are saying amen. These are the group of Christians that drop bible and deal with people and afterwards pick up their Bible again grin grin
Me I will even kill you join
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by mystiquerebirth(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Your statement is overflowing with so much sense.

Daddy Freeze once called Oyedepo a bald bird and no one said a word. There's been so much unwarranted attacks against pastors from him. I wonder if he doesn't see the excesses of other religions too.

Now, a pastor is finally responding to his excesses and everyone suddenly remembers they should be Christlike.

bezimo:
Look at this one who is talking that sold his conscience in 2015 for a mosel of meat..to contribute to bring Nigeria to where it is today.

Pastor Ibieyomie is in line to release curses on freeze..or you say isn't Christ like or Christian like..see them bunch of hypocrites...they won't warn freeze to stop castigating pastors.. but as pastor react.. they will come out like the pharisees that they are who were always watching to fault Jesus on what he would say or do..see them

Only one who has no father..that they will insult his father and he will be laughing or explaining

1. Jesus cursed herod and called him a bastard fox: You people would have said Jesus haba wetin the man do you
2. Paul cursed Elymas with blindness: Blindness say wetin happen, Paul wetin Elymas do you that you can't forgive him
3. Prophet Elisha cursed 42 kids mocking him and they were wasted: Maybe you people should have said man of God forgive them nah..haba they are children oh
4 John the Baptist called those hypocrites and saducees brood of vipers: Man of God why would you insult someone..are you sure you are a christian
5. Jesus cursed the fig tree: You people would have said wetin the tree do you Jesus that you can't forgive it.

Daddy freeze should be careful or else when pastor lock him up like kemi experienced. They should not say pastor is wicked oh.

Let freeze react against killing of christians in Kaduna or speak against Kaduna state govt..he won't make pim..because he knows those northerners are not as forgiving as pastors they will arrest him straight and lock him up..but as na pastor nah..he runs his mouth non-stop. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by morgstreme: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
frankyychiji:
Munkie!
Liberate which country?
Is it by deliberately angering the Lifeless Sudanese until he pumps bullet into your chest?
Abeg go res.

If you don't live a day to de-market your country, blood won't flow easily through your veins.

A condom would have averted you this MORONIC disaster..
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by AdujaZik(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
blowjohn:
Sowore should go and sit down.
If he is popular let him contest and stop ranting.
Daddy freeze deserves what he got.
Thank you jaree..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
flamingREED:
Hebrews 12:8 (KJV) But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Daddy Freeze, like all muslims and atheists, is not a son.
He's a bastard in God's sight.

As for Sowore the hypocrite, he should know that without Christianity he can't possibly be having a country today.

His envy is evident.
But he can still take a chill pill and thank God's ministers.
Foolish intolerant cunt, wetin drag atheist and Muslim enter this matter? You are no different from those Islamic terrorists, the only difference is the mode of oppression.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

Idiotic fool

I PRESS YOUR MAMA TOTO E MAKE FUEN FUEN
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

as your na mama mumu I think say u go try get small sense but no you no get,your mama don carry her mumu give you.

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE A FOOL AND A WASTED CHILD OF A DRUNKARD
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

STINKING HUNGRY KID
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by charlesucheh(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
frankyychiji:
Munkie!
Liberate which country?
Abeg go res.
you are as negative as your life is right now. I don't get it!!! is it that you don't understand his tweet or you just want to exhibit stupidity!!! go watch ibiyieomie's outburst first!!!
may be your brain will reset a little..
coward!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:
If Pastor David Ibeyeomie pray peaceful prayers for the so called Daddy Freeze,the Idiotic fools will still complain.
Abi nah Pastor David Ibeyeomie cause Frustration for una life?

IDIOT! YOU CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN BUT SEE HOW YOU'RE DISGRACING YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION ON A PUBLIC FORUM. USELESS FOOL
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by dokie: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
hopexter:

If you've given up on Nigeria, you can as well relocate to Sudan or Somalia. Nigeria shouldn't be like this, Sowore is more Educated than your Generation so he believes Nigeria can change for better and some of us Nigerians Believe That too undecided angry

How did you know Sowore is more educated than his generation?

You can push your points without making ridiculous statements. Its very inappropriate to speak the way you have just spoken.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Merrymen1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2020

Idiot go and sleep
You are a compound FOOL!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Comedian2019: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
joelbooks:
The Pastor should be prosecuted... how can you utter such unprintable words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7UiqtCKw08
...and the gullible followers were busy shouting and praising Ibiyeomie grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by flamingREED(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
SegFault:

Foolish intolerant cunt, wetin drag atheist and Muslim enter this matter? You are no different from those Islamic terrorists, the only difference is the mode of oppression.

I've met your lying type many times.
You lie at will, and luckily so, you hardly reflect.
Or, perhaps, you don't have good memory.
Your hatred against Christianity from day one is perfectly documented for each and every one of you.

But I'm certain that you children of the everlasting fire will cry blood for so long in vain.

Go on attacking Christianity while hoping for no retribution in return.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by FatherOfJesus: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
you ended up talking like an idoiiot, Freeze is against charlatans and not christ. Most Nigerian pastors are thieves and thats the truth
Taiwojon:
freezer should please shut up and stop being against pastor.

a man who is against Christ is an Antichrist

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Comedian2019: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Una go fear insults on this thread grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.