Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (54239 Views)

Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Bambam & Teddya Share Hilarious Kitchen Video As They Prepare Delicious Eforiro / Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by zicoraads: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:
From toilet nacks in public view to sharing anniversary pictures! Life cheesy

Cute baby
Maybe the lord is whispering to you and I? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by zicoraads: 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
My all time faves.

I stan!

Teddy A, you be man!

4 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Kemimarch16(f): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary. More peace, joy and love to you both.

2 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ekestic1976(f): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
uniqueboi1 upost=93675144:
Rubbish

Did you just say STUPID to the celebration of a baby and one year in blissful marriage? How do you manage to answer your name when called?

8 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by vickydevoka(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
If u are an ugly gal try n marry a fun man , it helps alot
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by vickydevoka(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Saintmary:

Chai. You wicked!
He is not wicked, he spoke de truth. Traditional marriage is de real marriage

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by mariahAngel(f): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Those eyes...
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by PataAlhaja(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Cute baby

Shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by BizBayo: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Saintmary:

Chai. You wicked!

Very wicked fellow grin
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by moneyissweet(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
My dear, every rugged person for this life get person wey go humble am.

No matter how man or woman fine reach,e get person wey him or her go truly love.

That's life.

Zzor:
Though it's still early to conclude but I never believed this Teddy guy can stay in marriage for six months sef.Sometimes this crazy boys give their best in marriage e. g Dbanj.Let me respond to some of them on my case and see if I can get a teddy or dbanj lol

5 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by mariahAngel(f): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Cute baby

The same might happen for Kidd and Erica you know? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by mariahAngel(f): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
bukatyne:
Happy wedding anniversary. More peace, joy and love to you both.

You ehn... grin
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

You ehn... grin

Wetin happen?

Irrespective of how they met, they decided to clean up and get married.

That's good and as far as they got the basics covered and/or willing to learn, they will do well.

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

The same might happen for Kidd and Erica you know? cheesy
Nah, not gonna happen. Kidd's eyes are still up.

3 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
moneyissweet:
My dear, every rugged person for this life get person wey go humble am.

No matter how man or woman fine reach,e get person wey him or her go truly love.

That's life.

you are right

2 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
zicoraads:

Maybe the lord is whispering to you and I? tongue
Listen cautiously to that whispering voice. Even devil dey whisper tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Drfernandez(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Cute baby

It's a shame that a 38 years old single, never married before, woman as you will go from one thread to another using every opportunity you see to debase other women who're better than you.

8 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by akmath: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Erica sorry e hear.
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by mariahAngel(f): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
bukatyne:

Wetin happen?

Irrespective of how they met, they decided to clean up and get married.

That's good and as far as they got the basics covered and/or willing to learn, they will do well.

No, you got me wrong.
I'm laughing 'cause you're a sucker for marriages and happy endings.

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by mariahAngel(f): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Nah, not gonna happen. Kidd's eyes are still up.

Kidd has a soft spot for her.
You never know...

2 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

No, you got me wrong.
I'm laughing 'cause you're a sucker for marriages and happy endings.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so we see am.
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by uniqueboi1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
ekestic1976:

Did you just say STUPID to the celebration of a baby and one year in blissful marriage? How do you manage to answer your name when called?

Another Rubbish.
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

Kidd has a soft spot for her.
You never know...
He also has a soft spot for Nengi. He is the sort that has soft spots for pretty females, that much is obvious. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by jaxxy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Deborah98(f): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
cheesy cheesy cheesy so what's the moral lesson now
that you should have at least congratulated them undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Jaqenhghar: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
Though it's still early to conclude but I never believed this Teddy guy can stay in marriage for six months sef.Sometimes this crazy boys give their best in marriage e. g Dbanj.Let me respond to some of them on my case and see if I can get a teddy or dbanj lol
One thing you will learn about most marriages is there is a lot of lying and cover up. Very very few couples will ever admit there is a problem. There are more miserable couples than miserable singles.

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by mariahAngel(f): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:

He also has a soft spot for Nengi. He is the sort that has soft spots for pretty females, that much is obvious. grin

...or pretty females have soft spot for him...not his fault though cheesy
Kidd is as cool as they come. Fine...funny...frosh...fly... grin
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by oloriLFC(f): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
leaculpa:

She really carried his whole face and lips. Droopy eyes n all. She for take bambam cat eyes small na. embarassed
Fine girl.
those kids ain't loyal undecided That's how my son looks like his dad all through, after 9months in my belly o cry cry Maybe I offend am sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Jaqenhghar: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Drfernandez:

It's a shame that a 38 years old single, never married before, woman like you will go from one thread to another using every opportunity you see to debase other women who're better than you.
What makes them better than her?
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by zicoraads: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Listen cautiously to that whispering voice. Even devil dey whisper tongue cheesy
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.