Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (54238 Views)

Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Bambam & Teddya Share Hilarious Kitchen Video As They Prepare Delicious Eforiro / Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by zicoraads: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:

He also has a soft spot for Nengi. He is the sort that has soft spots for pretty females, that much is obvious. grin
angry angry

Stop damaging our Italy wedding plans, pulease. undecided
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Jaqenhghar: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Listen cautiously to that whispering voice. Even devil dey whisper tongue cheesy
LMAO. Thank God he said maybe. Make una test the whospering spirit 1st grin

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

One thing you will learn about most marriages is there is a lot of lying and cover up. Very very few couples will ever admit there is a problem. There are more miserable couples than miserable singles.
you are right but we still have few happy homes around.Men are always the problem in marriages,they want to live a single life while married,its not fair
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by leaculpa: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
oloriLFC:
those kids ain't loyal undecided That's how my son looks like his dad all through, after 9months in my belly o cry cry Maybe I offend am sha undecided
lol!

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Jaqenhghar: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
you are right but we still have few happy homes around.Men are always the problem in marriages,they want to live a single life while married,its not fair

LMAO. Haba! Not fair nau. Men don suffer

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

...or pretty females have soft spot for him...not his fault though cheesy
Kidd is as cool as they come. Fine...funny...frosh...fly... grin
You forgot to add 'arrogant' smiley

3 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
zicoraads:

angry angry

Stop damaging our Italy wedding plans, pulease. undecided
Stop being stingy. Our agreement was Paris

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by frog12: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
no be BAMBAM BIGELOW angry angry
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO. Thank God he said maybe. Make una test the whospering spirit 1st grin
The bible said we should test all spirits to avoid touching stories wink

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Jasseyfrd(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
like play like play..

2 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by mariahAngel(f): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:

You forgot to add 'arrogant' smiley

It doesn't start with an F, so it doesn't count grin

Is he though? undecided I'd say he's confident.

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by notoriousbabe: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Just because she managed to burn one children person no go hear word again, the baby no even fine sef. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew.. Wait till I burn my own children una go know the real meaning of beautiful
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by iammee(f): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
prettymaxy:
Happy Traditional Marriage Anniversary to them

They did both trad and white wedding.

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by notoriousbabe: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
oloriLFC:
those kids ain't loyal undecided That's how my son looks like his dad all through, after 9months in my belly o cry cry Maybe I offend am sha undecided
yinmu!

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ekestic1976(f): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Another Rubbish.

Yeah! Great you remembered the way your ill-fated father said it way back then - another rubbish grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by uniqueboi1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
ekestic1976:

Yeah! Great you remembered the way your ill-fated father said it way back then - another rubbish grin grin grin grin

More rubbish.
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by notoriousbabe: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nuttella:
Such a beaut. kiss. She got her daddy's eyes.
na who ask you?
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Rilley(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:
From toilet nacks in public view to sharing anniversary pictures! Life cheesy

Cute baby
Go and have yours and stop wasting Ur time

3 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by zicoraads: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Stop being stingy. Our agreement was Paris
Oh... The City of Love.

Ba wahala. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
careytommy37:
One of the few good products of BBN

FROM A TOILET in BBN preciselycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by chloedogie(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
Though it's still early to conclude but I never believed this Teddy guy can stay in marriage for six months sef.Sometimes this crazy boys give their best in marriage e. g Dbanj.Let me respond to some of them on my case and see if I can get a teddy or dbanj lol

Go and read about snoop dog. You will be amazed

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by molbic(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
Though it's still early to conclude but I never believed this Teddy guy can stay in marriage for six months sef.Sometimes this crazy boys give their best in marriage e. g Dbanj.Let me respond to some of them on my case and see if I can get a teddy or dbanj lol
I for say make I ask for your number but I weigh you and I found out that your camel �toe is too slim and Small

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ekestic1976(f): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
uniqueboi1:

More rubbish.

grin grin grin grin About the only English phrase you know. Your poor dad was better - " You're a bloody fool", he used to say! The family's trademark is Curse and Cursing. What a great inheritance your dad bequeathed to you!
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by uniqueboi1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
ekestic1976:

grin grin grin grin About the only English phrase you know. Your poor dad was better - " You're a bloody fool", he used to say! The family's trademark is Curse and Cursing. What a great inheritance your dad bequeathed to you!

Even more Rubbish.
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Hezmatosky: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Are u wedded?
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by osejie17(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Rubbish
Why u dey fustrate
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by femi4: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
backnbeta:
Omo to jo daddy cool
No DNA needed

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Deborah98(f): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
cheesy cheesy cheesy so what's the moral lesson now
Modified:

Wetin do your mouth, hand, phone or subscription

Them tell you say make you no use am

stop exhibiting your frustration on an innocent soul,it's clearly written all over you, your previous comment said all,am sorry for quoting you... thanks.
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by FootballLovers: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
We all want to be happy, I as well. This is the reason I joined the Admirable Soul Sisters Group, a place of Happy Ladies. You will have support from the sisters, experience an overwhelming fun, explore jokes, laugh off those stress off, learn from other ladies and grow as an individual.

Click the link below to join, it's strictly for people who seek happiness.

https://m./414434209529849?view=info

Join the Admirable Soul Sisters Today & Be Happy

Benefits Of Joining

- If of the group member has an engagement, all the group will be present except those outside the country, who will join in by zoom or skype.

- Monetary donations to support any of the group member ceremony which may come up pending discussions with the founder and other members.

- As we grow, monetary contributions to support each other and our homes may come up; essentially, thrift collections.

- Love is key. Let us love one another as true siblings and shun rivalry,envy,cliques. We are all one. No backbiting is allowed or any of the above already mentioned else that sister will cease to be a part of us. We may be women known for those vices, but let's try to show that we know and love God and are separate from the world.

- Above all,let our true nature show. Let us help the fallen and downtrodden in our midst. Let us support each other. That's how the big men in the world of today started and now they are Renowned and United.
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by uniqueboi1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
osejie17:

Why u dey fustrate

Two questions, of what use is this post to you? Does it put money in your purse?
You had better learn how to properly spell "frustrate".
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ofiko123(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
The baby looks good.. Congratulations to bambam and TeddyA..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.