Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (54292 Views)

Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Bambam & Teddya Share Hilarious Kitchen Video As They Prepare Delicious Eforiro / Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ekestic1976(f): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Even more Rubbish.

Learn new things, Man Friday, and think pure thoughts! Only evil comes to him who is angered by the SUCCESS of others! How can you curse a couple that's celebrating their baby's Birthday and expect goodness in all your miserable life? Only rubbish comes from the mouth of the wicked. People shall not hear the cry of babies in your home, arrogant fool.

3 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by KingMack(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Packaging couples.. Na brain be everything! Make sensesmiley
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by passiveincome01: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
really
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by uniqueboi1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
ekestic1976:

Learn new things, Man Friday, and think pure thoughts! Only evil comes to him who is angered by the SUCCESS of others! How can I curse a couple that's celebrating their baby's Birthday and expect goodness in all your miserable life? Only rubbish comes from the mouth of the wicked. People shall not hear the cry of babies in my home, I am an arrogant fool.

Humongous rubbish.
You go die for my mention finally.
I wish you could say this rubbish to my face but no, you are in the comfort of your rat hole behind the keypad of your dead kpalasa.
Try me my friend let's see if you can say this trash to my face. Please.
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Temysteve(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ahmed0336:

To them or the baby
no be them born the baby..
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ultiliberty(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
leaculpa:
The former big brother nigeria housemates, who became lovers during the show, are celebrating their 1 year wedding anniversary. They both decided to share photos of their beautiful 6 month old daughter, Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan, on their social media pages and she is sooo cute.

Congratulations to them!

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE1UxHpnuVA/

Ok. Congrats to them
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by davidpokopikin(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
SHEY U DON WATCH THIS RAPE VIDEO...WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE��
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip36ajZyQ6I
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by oloriLFC(f): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
notoriousbabe:
yinmu!
wetin do your imu? smiley
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ekestic1976(f): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Humongous rubbish.
You go die for my mention finally.
I wish you could say this rubbish to my face but no, you are in the comfort of your rat hole behind the keypad of your dead kpalasa.
Try me my friend let's see if you can say this trash to my face. Please.

I'm so far away, Loudmouth grin grin grin grin. Bet none in your clan has ever been to Scotland, uhn? Electricity 24/7; tap running 24/7; gas heating everywhere in my personal house; running personal business without hassles - just the best any good man can wish for. You'll end up washing corpses if you manage to sneak in here. Even then, you'll be a fugitive seeing that your type, who don't celebrate with celebrators, would not have VALID papers! Know what? I can be on the next plane going anywhere in the world if I so desire, believe it or not grin grin grin

Imagine the number of LIKES I have garnered since I whipped your dirty mouth cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by notoriousbabe: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
oloriLFC:
wetin do your imu? smiley
na kokoro enter am. Come epp me comot am
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by uniqueboi1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
ekestic1976:

I'm so far away, Loudmouth grin grin grin grin. Bet none in your clan has ever been to Scotland, uhn? Electricity 24/7; tap running 24/7; gas heating everywhere in my personal house; running personal business without hassles - just the best any good man can wish for. You'll end up washing corpses if you manage to sneak in here. Even then, you'll be a fugitive seeing that your type, who don't celebrate with celebrators, would not have VALID papers! Know what? I can be on the next plane going anywhere in the world if I so desire, believe it or not grin grin grin

See fool. You are in Scotland frying puffpuff so? Scotland no get their own forum? What are you looking for here? Lost soul.
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Deborah98:
stop exhibiting your frustration on an innocent soul,it's clearly written all over you, your previous comment said all,am sorry for quoting you... thanks.
Sorry for yaself
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Exodora: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
That baby is future queen. I see the blood of queen in her.

2 Likes

Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ekestic1976(f): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
uniqueboi1:

See fool. You are in Scotland frying puffpuff so? Scotland no get their own forum? What are you de for here? Lost soul.

I'm a bona fide Nigerian, and I'm proud, VERY proud to be one. I read nearly all Nigerian newspapers everyday online and I contribute to discussions on certain radio stations. I'm sure it could be a big thing to ask your small mind, but may I teach you that the world has become a global village? Na inside Nigeria you "go live and die"! You'll never board a plane and people will never wish you well as you still stubbornly refuse to wish Teddy-A and BamBam well.
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by uniqueboi1(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2020
ekestic1976:

I'm a bona fide Nigerian, and I'm proud, VERY proud to be one. I read nearly all Nigerian newspapers everyday online and I contribute to discussions on certain radio stations. I'm sure it could be a big thing to ask your small mind, but may I teach you that the world has become a global village? Na inside Nigeria you "go live and die"! You'll never board a plane and people will never wish you well as you still stubbornly refuse to wish Teddy-A and BamBam well.

Look at this slowpoke. Are you their agent? My nigga you'll die of insanity, maybe you think the other people living in Nigeria are as wretched as your family. I won't come and argue with you if I have boarded an airplane before cuz it's obvious God just rescued you from poverty and you found yourself in another country frying puffpuff. Na only 2 times you go enter plane for your miserable life. The next is when you are being deported to Mali. You go tell me if you be BamBam or teddyA. Idiot
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ekestic1976(f): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Look at this slowpoke. Are you their agent? My nigga you'll die of insanity, maybe you think the other people living in Nigeria are as wretched as your family. I won't come and argue with you if I have boarded an airplane before cuz it's obvious God just rescued you from poverty and you found yourself in another country frying puffpuff. Na only 2 times you go enter plane for your miserable life. The next is when you are being deported to Mali. You go tell me if you be BamBam or teddyA. Idiot

" When one resorts to insults, the argument is already lost ".
Socrates.
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by BeautifulGee(f): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2020
Congratulations to them!... meanwhile hola ya girl for your healthy vegetable flours
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by prettymaxy(f): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2020
iammee:

They did both trad and white wedding.

Ahn ahn¿ kilagbe kileju?
yesterday was the day the day they did their trade.
I know they did white wedding and it came up around Nov/Dec last year so what I said is not false.
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by uniqueboi1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
ekestic1976:

" When one resorts to insults, the argument is already lost ".
Socrates.

Absolute Rubbish!

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.
Oga maisuya. You were running mouth like tap yesterday when I was on my own. I didn't call you neither did I argue with you. You were cursing yourself and your family over nothing. Now you are quoting Socrates. I don't know why you are mad over my comment. How relevant is the frigging post to you?
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ugoras32: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by fuckaholic25(f): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
this girl is fine... its unfortunate I am way older!
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by fuckaholic25(f): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
PureGoldh:
Happy home....beautiful people

Mehn....To marry don dey hungry me ooh
to advise u to divorce dey hungry Me too
Re: Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by leaculpa: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2020
fuckaholic25:
this girl is fine... its unfortunate I am way older!
wth? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) / Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" / Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.