Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' (45089 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Angelfrost(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
RapistOnBail:
You can call it whatever you want. But for me and my household, we don’t find Ozo/Fair guys attractive inna bit.

I don’t walk with them also. Not like they are any cuter or whatsoever, but there’s no magnetic energy between both our vibes.

Okay o... It is your personal bent! Good luck living life with such prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by SexytorresE(f): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooo

This ozo na legit ozor.
I dey sure Say na konji dey make am jonze like this.
Legit jonzing niggaa, if to Say this guy dey smoke AZ once in a while e no go dey jonze like this.
no B lie
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by CodeTemplar: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bornfool:
Person wey marry this girl go enjoy, I wish am in bbn house I will have Bleep that her yellow pussy grin How will someone see this girl and will not die for her. Ozo na simp he should come and learn from me grin
Apt moniker you have there, keep reppin it.
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by KushLyon(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
See how he just handed his balls to Nengi on a platter of clay grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Angelfrost(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sandra4luv:
Ozo meaning in edo language is fool, I don’t blame him ,I blame the people he associate with while growing up

That guy had a weak upbringing... He thinks life is all butter, roses, and unicorns! He go get sense las las!!!... Nengi will teach him the first hard lesson! grin

4 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by francis5051: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooo

This ozo na legit ozor.
I dey sure Say na konji dey make am jonze like this.
Legit jonzing niggaa, if to Say this guy dey smoke AZ once in a while e no go dey jonze like this.
I dtell u bro...
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Angelfrost(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I dont know why they are so increasingly numerous these days

It's alarming bro... Ridiculously and strangely alarming! Something is really wrong somewhere!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Dagger111(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bornfool:
Person wey marry this girl go enjoy, I wish am in bbn house I will have Bleep that her yellow pussy grin How will someone see this girl and will not die for her. Ozo na simp he should come and learn from me grin

Gbagbe, her pussy might be black and nt as the same with her skin. Mafoo.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by rotshaqq: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lol[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by vickydevoka(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I don’t frequently watch this program.

But I can tell you this yellow paw paw is a simp.

Fair guys are just so not charming at all embarassed
Watin concern fairness n personality. I hate dat talk abeg. Kiddwaya no fair. Abeg personality na personality irrespective of the color

4 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by mentored: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bornfool:

U sure say e yellow?

You go surprise oooo

1 Like

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by soundlala: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I don’t frequently watch this program.

But I can tell you this yellow paw paw is a simp.

Fair guys are just so not charming at all embarassed
go rape am
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Rugaria: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

Most intelligent??! On what basis exactly??!... Even a person with half a brain will easily know Nengi has little to no emotional attachment to him, and beat a fast retreat!

You can say he is the best behaved, calmest, and level-headed, but stop over hyping his intelligence abeg!!!

I don't know what you even mean by "going gangsta"! And, there is absolutely nothing 'innocent' about Nengi! That lady has a heart made of brass! Girl is manipulative, seductive, dangerously focused, and all about the Molla! Such chicks hardly settle for Mr. Nice Guys talking all emotion and sh*t!

Erica was not smart, not anywhere intelligent, hence her premature exit... Blaming all her woes on Laycon is poor objectivity!!!

Life in itself is a game!!! Playing or acting a sucker to a vixen like Nengi will only end in emasculation and misery!!! Enuf said!!!

Can't see how she is manipulating him. She told everyone she has a bf outside. That is being straight forward..., Has nothing to do with a so-called "heart of brass". Obviously, it looks like she doesn't want to embarrass the bf on national TV. That makes sense. My impression is that any girl that comes to this kinda show is not yet ready to settle so obviously her behavior is very understandable... Ozo is not the most intelligent? So who is? Laycon? That one that was saying the other day that the reason countries like Nigeria are in debt is because lending nations always insist that before you pay up the last debt you must borrow a new one! I have heard better arguments in some motor parks..

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Angelfrost(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Legacy001:
This Ozo guy dey always resemble Prophet ODUMEJE grin grin

That's an insult to Indaboski!!!... Does the 'Liquid Metal' look like someone Nengi, or any girl for that matter, will be tossing and posting around??!

8 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by vickydevoka(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Neddstark:
Fine boy, wasting his fineness. He doesnt know his value
Abeg na money be de value of man. Mna n woman no de sail for de same ship.
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Angelfrost(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Rugaria:

Can't see how she is manipulating him. She told everyone she has a bf outside. That is being straight forward..., Has nothing to do with a so-called "heart of brass". Obviously, it looks like she doesn't want to embarrass the bf on national TV. That makes sense. My impression is that any girl that comes to this kinda show is not yet ready to settle so obviously her behavior is very understandable... Ozo is not the most intelligent? So who is? Laycon? That one that was saying the other day that the reason countries like Nigeria are in debt is because lending nations always insist that before you pay up the last debt you must borrow a new one! I have heard better arguments in some motor parks..

That's because you actually think intelligence is purely academic... Ozo is a learner!!! Leave matter! grin

4 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Bornfool(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
mentored:

U sure say e yellow?

You go surprise oooo

Na yellow
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by play5050: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
longetivity:
who knows Lai Mohammed home address. abeg
Watin U Wan Go Do There?
Abuja Or Ilori Or Lagos Address?
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Rilley(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
SIMPletón

1 Like

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sandra4luv:
Ozo meaning in edo language is fool, I don’t blame him ,I blame the people he associate with while growing up
Ozuor not ozo.
And there is nothing like Edo language, there are so many tribes in Edo.
Ozour is a Bini word
martineverest:
u are clearly not an Edo man...ozo is different from ozuor
spot on cool

1 Like

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Temptee101(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sheuns:
This guy always vexes me.

Swears
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by mentored: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bornfool:

Na yellow

Kid waya will soon find out
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by jaxxy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
This is why as a guy u shudnt be eating together with a gal u have feelings for and feeding urselves. U start to think u are married. cheesy

Who do Ozo this kind thing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by vickydevoka(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
mentored:

U sure say e yellow?

You go surprise oooo
Pussy no de yellow. Only albinos pussy fut yellow

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by martineverest(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Ozuor not ozo.
And there is nothing like Edo language, there are so many tribes in Edo.
Ozour is a Bini word

spot on cool
Ozuor is a general Edo world for fool...just like how Agbon,Igho,doh,amen,abo,aza etc are general Edo words for life,money,sorry,water,hands,bank......which is also similar to urhobo

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by poiunt: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
This thing go strreapapapa

Mumu OZO
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
He's the real definition of a simp, a woman has told you severally that she's not interested in you but you're still following her up and down like fly to shit and even proposing marriage to her. Someone that has rejected you times without number. If Ozo was my brother, I'd be thoroughly embarrassed like leave the girl alone. I don't think any woman enjoys being stalked and harassed by a man she's not interested in, at least not me.
0KNM:

Isn’t that what you cervix people like? Smh

4 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by pussyphilia(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
OZO APPEARS TO BE A SUB AND IS LOOKING FOR A DOMINANT LADY WITH NENGI'S BODY. MEANWHILE NENGI SEEMS TO BE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT OZO WANTS. OZO NO WAN GIVE UP BECAUSE NENGI'S BODY IS HIS SPEC.

I CAN UNDERSTAND HIS FRUSTRATION

5 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Rugaria:

Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Angelinastto(f): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ode!!
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Goodnigga: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
He's the real definition of a simp, a woman has told you severally that she's not interested in you but you're still following her up and down like fly to shit and even proposing marriage to her. Someone that has rejected you times without number. If Ozo was my brother, I'd be thoroughly embarrassed like leave the girl alone. I don't think any woman enjoys being stalked and harassed by a man she's not interested in, at least not me.
you know say, you girls are lucky , nature gave you guys game from birth unlike guys that we need to learn it. You girls for hear am. To become a manly man ain't easy o. It's either you learn it or you are born with it ( rare for guys) or you surround yourself with what's up guys. It takes time to be good. No too blame am

1 Like

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
longetivity:
who knows Lai Mohammed home address. abeg
No. 666 Karma is a bitch street. He stays in room 419.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 / TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.