Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' (45048 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Nmezor(f): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
The babe no dey feel am self...mk him face front jare
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Lastanza: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Thats your business.... you saying it to feel less rubbish.

Fair guys are weak in every aspect and girls find dark guys more appealing. Suckj the truth with straw white boy.

If I settle down write wetin dey my mind, na u go dey shout racism/blacklivesmatter upanddown.
Go and suck in ur insecurity. Imp
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Djmhyke(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
I Can sense Nnengi trying to be with Kid. Ozor don tire her.
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by JBoss25(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
RapistOnBail:
She couldn’t feel the sexual vibe cos he’s a Mumu man. You can tell by his frequent bumshort he wears round the house like a full time simp
lol so you're looking for a victim to devour
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Rugaria: 12:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Laycon wayward fans masterbating on ozos matter all over the thread... Erica is gone, a new enemy must be created.. Trend by force
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:29am On Sep 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
That nigarrr grew up in misssimping in USA cool
my friend don make FTC grin grin cheesy wink grin Oluwa don pick! E be like say I go vote ozo na nemGi nexweek grin cool smiley
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Tosin463: 12:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo really loves nengi but I she is kind of in love wit kidd_waya
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by wfjimmytobby(m): 1:29am On Sep 08, 2020
this guy na mumu...
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by pasol4real(m): 3:43am On Sep 08, 2020
prciouschika:
Don't know what to say about Ozor.....told you she isn't interested but still pacing back and forth with her.

And as for Nengi she hs the carriage that's why Ozor is insisting

She has never told him she’s not interested, Nengi really likes Ozo but she’s just too cautious cos of her relationship outside the house. Ozo on the other hand is not helping matters, for crying out loud this girl has proven to you that she likes you , all you hav to do is to make her come out of her shell.

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2020
Punk.. she belongs to us
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by adetayoonas(m): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Your quote made me look for the definition of simp and I guess you are right

Simp is a slang insult for men who are seen as too attentive and submissive to women, especially out of a failed hope of winning some entitled sexual attention or activity from them. ... However, the term is also evolving some more general senses of liking someone, akin to the slang stan.

aminusodiq:
Simp
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by adetayoonas(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Simp is a slang insult for men who are seen as too attentive and submissive to women, especially out of a failed hope of winning some entitled sexual attention or activity from them. ... However, the term is also evolving some more general senses of liking someone, akin to the slang stan.4

Jdbrasco2:
Ozo is a simp and its becoming disgusting to watch. How will he come out of this?
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by aminusodiq(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2020
adetayoonas:
Your quote made me look for the definition of simp and I guess you are right

Simp is a slang insult for men who are seen as too attentive and submissive to women, especially out of a failed hope of winning some entitled sexual attention or activity from them. ... However, the term is also evolving some more general senses of liking someone, akin to the slang stan.

perfect
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by FGonline: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2020
longetivity:
who knows Lai Mohammed home address. abeg
I know his constutency,he shares thesame local government with Bishop David oyedepo,to prove to you that i Know the gentleman home address!thy is no standard financial institution in his local government because of insecurity.
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by FGonline: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Nmezor:
The babe no dey feel am self...mk him face front jare
is not true

I know Nengi type very well,is unfortunate ozo is not alpha male like us.

Believe u me Nengi is manipulatin ozo
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by adetayoonas(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2020
All your comments seems right except that of Laycon's arguement.
Laycon was right. I m a chartered accountant and renowned international economist expert. Nigeria is hugely in debt yet IMF, world bank and developed countries like China, USA, France and Germany keep encouraging us to borrow more thereby devaluing our naira. UK former prime minister David Cameron once told us this in his lecture the last time he came to Nigeria.
We keep owing and they keep lending to us and encourage us to borrow more. He is right. Most of them do insist. Pls go and read our china railway agreement very well. They are using us to strengthen their currency and weaken the naira. Even Okonjo Iweala warned Goodluck but he didn't listen. Same error the present Buhariiiii govt is even doing and borrowing at an high rate. China , Europe and IMF are not fools and father xmas. This is one of the major factor affecting our naira rate. There are also many other factors like our imports is greater than our exports, crash in crude oil world market value, depleting foreign reserves.
Laycon is the most sensible, wise and hustling guy in that bbnaija house.
Above all let us pray for our leaders for wisdom so the future of our upcoming generations won't be mortgaged.

Rugaria:

Can't see how she is manipulating him. She told everyone she has a bf outside. That is being straight forward..., Has nothing to do with a so-called "heart of brass". Obviously, it looks like she doesn't want to embarrass the bf on national TV. That makes sense. My impression is that any girl that comes to this kinda show is not yet ready to settle so obviously her behavior is very understandable... Ozo is not the most intelligent? So who is? Laycon? That one that was saying the other day that the reason countries like Nigeria are in debt is because lending nations always insist that before you pay up the last debt you must borrow a new one! I have heard better arguments in some motor parks..
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Nmezor(f): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2020
FGonline:
is not true

I know Nengi type very well,is unfortunate ozo is not alpha male like us.

Believe u me Nengi is manipulatin ozo
shez indeed manipulative but then Ozo knows she doesn't like decent guys.why can't he just bone her
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by FGonline: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Nmezor:
shez indeed manipulative but then Ozo knows she doesn't like decent guys.why can't he just bone her
remember thy are not out of the house yet,so you wouldn't blame ozo that much.

And Nengi is wicked,can't keep dat her nyansh one place.

Though if I were ozo bliv u me,I can stay at least 2days straight in d house talking to only guys in d house not girls o,so she won't think I'm trying to get her jealous.
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Nmezor(f): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2020
FGonline:
remember thy are not out of the house yet,so you wouldn't blame ozo that much.
Anyway I think Ozo is just using for his game plan
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by FGonline: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Nmezor:
Anyway I think Ozo is just using for his game plan
Even @dat

Nengi is wicked,can't keep dat her nyansh one place.... always shaking it at ozo

Though if I were ozo bliv u me,I can stay at least 2days straight in d house talking to only guys in d house not girls o,so she won't think I'm trying to get her jealous.

#Alpha men club
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Nmezor(f): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2020
FGonline:
Even @dat

Nengi is wicked,can't keep dat her nyansh one place.... always shaking it at ozo

#Alpha men club
Well said. Really wished he could just quit following her up n down.Ignore for some days
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by lomprico(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo is a gbef!
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by destinel(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2020
GET SMART

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by vickydevoka(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

A fair Simpson brother spotted grin
I black pass wande coal. Buh I have to be diplomatic on dis
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by vickydevoka(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2020
mentored:

Heeeeehen?

Vicky?

What do I know sef

What’s the natural color Vicky
Lol
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by ericangel01(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
longetivity:
who knows Lai Mohammed home address. abeg
u wan go kill am
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by ericangel01(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
soleexx:
Okay!

My French Friend will always say

l'amour est une belle chose
na lie
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by lomprico(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
chinyere205:

thank you so much,,,, this means a lot to me

be careful on the type of prank u play though, Nigerians are frustrated.
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by SimpKING: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Oh I see
Correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola / Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 / Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.