Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks (8672 Views)

Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal / INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates / Coronavirus: INEC To Shift Edo, Ondo Governorship Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by softeeg: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
e don dey start
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by anonimi: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
dyera:
Oshiomhole is trying to implement

The fake progressive comrade chairman has realised that shouting around trying to sell his scam package is not enough.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

2 Likes

Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by Zetty177x: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Obaseki.. pls win already...Mr. God Win. God must Win

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by anonimi: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Madibah:
I want obaseki to win..
But apc na bastard, them go rig that election
Don't waste your time voting

You must think that everyone is a brainwashed zombie follower of the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC with this your infantile attempt to discourage Edo people from voting massively and defending their votes.
APC and scam plus lies are inseparable!!!
Your attempt is dead before arrival.
Try again but be smart about it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by Bakr4u: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Better oo
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by Openbusiness: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ok
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
anonimi:

Don’t be too sure that Barawo Bubu won’t use his remote control and coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole use the pain of rigging as they did in Osun.
Anyway, I trust Edo people to vote massively for the less bad of the two options and defend their votes. Why would the acid throwing cultist and thief wants a repeat of 1983 Ondo election with NPN’s Omoboriowo?

#Rig_and_Roast activated.

fake news

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by proxcartel: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ok oh, We hope the right person come into power to rule smiley
For me watin I know

Anyways I redeem gift cards at a good rate
Sephora 23k
iTunes 22k
Nike 27k
Steam 25k
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by thaoriginator: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
obaseki 2.50
ize-iyamu 2.89
12+ @ 3.50 cry
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by helinues: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
That must be from PDP pigs

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by Risingblue008(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
For this edo election,we r going to set up a committee
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by Oracleforce: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/inec-denies-plan-to-shift-edo-election-by-two-weeks/

APC strategy of weakening and dousing the passion of the eligible voters in Edo state in order to favor APC.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by favor914: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kriss216:
After 19th September, all APC members, both online soldiers should be prohibited from purchasing sniper.
Finalizing plans to rig, same way they did for President Buhari?
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by sidonlook: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
sirgoody:
Good....you must not play the devil's advocate for the sake of rigging for the apc

That is what they do if the want to perfect rigging.
I don't trust this INEC.
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by passiveincome01: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
really
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
thaoriginator:
12+ @ 3.50 cry
aswear kon stake 10000 join
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by nairavsdollars(f): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
I don't trust them too

sidonlook:

That is what they do if the want to perfect rigging.
I don't trust this INEC.
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by jrusky(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Same game they played during 2019 general election where they were able to cloned millions voters cards and manipulated voters cards reader machines.
Re: INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks by kayusely70(m): 4:54am On Sep 08, 2020
No Postponement O

(1) (2) (Reply)

Botched PDP Building: Okwesilieze Wants EFCC To Investigate Political Party Fund / Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager / Only Vagabonds Abandon Education - David-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.