Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours (72881 Views)

Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public / Lil Frosh Beats His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminne, Her Face Swollen / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by McHorladwealth(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2020
Shellsploit:
angry
Nothing new here...
Me wey dey always sleep inside fan yogo freezer nko.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by mozona(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2020
the ice man
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Kishkosh: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2020
madridguy:
Congratulations to him.

Baba don sharply edit and comot that mistake part, but too late brother, them don quote am already.
Na everybody fit make mistake brother.
No worries.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by JastSiryin(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2020
beylinko02:

Well if what I wrote didn't work for you, you shouldn't have quoted me. Every one at one point or the other have gone through pains but came out of it.
Being optimistic is a good way to live, try it it will work for you
Believe me bruh, i was merely speaking for others not myself. And most importantly, correcting your error. Your post although aimed at motivating, wasn't well thought after. I tried to point this out by showing just how inappropriate your speech was even to those whose "pain" closely resembled that which the man must've felt while he was in ice. But it's clear your intent was to encourage people going through "all types" of pain by using the worst example you could think of. I'm really baffled that you choose not to see this. How could you use a man who subjects himself to physical pain for attention, in circumstances that are completely under his control as a poster child for people going through pain they didn't ask for and have no idea when it would end? He went through pain alright, but how does it relate to emotional pain? to depression? It's clear that you know very little about pain bros. It's easy to have good intentions but fall flat, and end up sounding rather condescending. That's what you sounded like bruh.

PS- I don't need you to tell me about the benefits of optimism for me to know its importance.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by beylinko02: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2020
JastSiryin:
Believe me bruh, i was merely speaking for others not myself. And most importantly, correcting your error. Your post although aimed at motivating, wasn't well thought after. I tried to point this out by showing just how inappropriate your speech was even to those whose "pain" closely resembled that which the man must've felt while he was in ice. But it's clear your intent was to encourage people going through "all types" of pain by using the worst example you could think of. I'm really baffled that you choose not to see this. How could you use a man who subjects himself to physical pain for attention, in circumstances that are completely under his control as a poster child for people going through pain they didn't ask for and have no idea when it would end? He went through pain alright, but how does it relate to emotional pain? to the depression? It's clear that you know very little about pain bros. It's easy to have good intentions but fall flat, and end up sounding rather condescending. That's what you sounded like bruh.

PS- I don't need you to tell me about the benefits of optimism for me know its importance.

I don't need to drag things with you, the likes my post gathered speaks volume.
God bless you
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by madridguy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
No mistake from my side but the OP. Immediately I saw the thread, I saw German language but am not the type that look after people's error, I wanted to ask the OP how come you mention the guy Australian and everything is written in German.

It was after I left the thread the OP edited the Australia to Austria and behold I have gotten load of mentions. Me no kuku care hence I just edited the post as I owe no one explanation.

Kishkosh:

Baba don sharply edit and comot that mistake part, but too late brother, them don quote am already.
Na everybody fit make mistake brother.
No worries.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by JastSiryin(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
beylinko02:

I don't need to drag things with you, the likes my post gathered speaks volume.
God bless you
Smh... Thanks for confirming my impression of you. Your post was quite fitting for someone this vain. Don't get too carried away by the attention though... because even "shit gathers flies"
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
madridguy:
No mistake from my side but the OP. Immediately I saw the thread, I saw German language but am not the type that look after people's error, I wanted to ask the OP how come you mention the guy Australian and everything is written in German.

It was after I left the thread the OP edited the Australia to Austria and behold I have gotten load of mentions. Me no kuku care hence I just edited the post as I owe no one explanation.

I still don't get, I didn't edit anything, same way I got from the original site
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by themaestro08(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Or11:

Olodo Aussies are from Australia not Austria and it's as cold as most countries in Europe.

Oga must you insult him?

"Nigerian form of discipline is the best" so they say, but all I see is ill-mannered and impolite people.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by themaestro08(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Or11:

Olodo Aussies are from Australia not Austria and it's as cold as most countries in Europe.

Austria has a decent weather compared to its European counterparts - Nordic countries, Siberia and most eastern European countries. So its not really among the coldest.

So educate yourself before calling anyone olodo

Mumu guy
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by etrange: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
optimus106:

The fault is from the Op who dropped this misleading write up. He said Australia and not Austria.
I live in Australia so I know the difference btw Aussie as Austria,rubbish!

I didn't see Australia in the write-up. Maybe you recently left the Nigeria and so everything sounds like Australia to you now. Lol. The OP said the man is "Austrian".
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
THAT'S GR8
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by yoursidenigga(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nawa for Oyibo sha. Me wey dey hardly touch Beer or Drink wey chill for a long time.. Well, na em money sha. E no fit dey do am for fun. sad
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Drizzy5001(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
I can't even bath with cold water during harmattan, talkmore of ice...
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by brownbib(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is no sport! embarassed
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Or11: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Macsjebs:

I still don't get, I didn't edit anything, same way I got from the original site

Guy doesn't want to admit a little error, instead he's trying to pass the fault to someone else smh.

1 Like

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Pelecius: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
I have seen a documentary of him at one time but I thought he was from SA. I think the name of the stuff where he was featured is something like show down of superhuman or so.
That is super incredible anyway
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by etrange: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
optimus106:

An Austrian man battled a ‘wave of pain’ to beat his own record for the longest full body contact with ice cubes.

Josef Koeberl stayed in a glass box filled up to his shoulders with ice cubes for 2 hours, 30 minutes and 57 seconds on Saturday. After finishing, he then enjoyed a celebratory ice cream.

A crowd of people watched on as Mr Koeberl beat his previous best from 2019 by 30 minutes in the town square of Melk in Lower Austria.

What is misleading here? He said an "Austrian man" and that has nothing to do with Australia. Someone from Australia is Australian and not Austrian. So there's nothing that relates Australians with the post. The Madrid guy has accepted his error, I don't know what we're still on about.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by NWAZURUMEE: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
nawaoo,for wot naa
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by tomdon(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Rhapsodia:

Which "MEANINGFUL" record you don break, apart from being FTC??

Never been FTC, it's also meaningless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor / Obi Madubogwu Is Dead After Battling Diabetes (Photos) / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.