Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation (9302 Views)

Let’s Unite Against Divisive Forces - President Tinubu Urges ECOWAS Nations / Tenure Elongation: Mohammed Sani-Omolori Fights Back, Says NASC Can’t Sack Him / Coronavirus: Buhari Urges ECOWAS To Use Agriculture, Technology To Boost Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by selemempe: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
I just knew Buhari couldn't have said all these. Turned out I was right.
It was a press release
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by WandaNara: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Confused lazy youth Buhari till 2031

You're the confused one here. Shame on you
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
After he elongated his own in 2019 by another 4 years?
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by Tobloc(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Over time, I have learnt that Buhari cannot be trusted.

Several cases abound to prove this.
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by Segunbamigbose: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
For sale at magodo phase 2 G R A shangisha ikeja Lagos, 5bedroom fully detached Duplex + Swimming pool + BQ for Sale
Price 150m c of o good location call me 07033935883
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by mamaafrik(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
shut up,old tyrant nepotic fool,covid19 supposed don help settle hin case
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by taretoofine(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wait oo , na baba dey talk so?
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
God bless my president@mbuhari

PDP chief of looteries and elections riggers is dead in Nigeria

Ipob is dead grin bia fraud grin grin

The above explained your brain intelligence level.....is this not enough for america to deny someone visa?.....SOMETHING IS REALLY EATING AWAY REASONING INSIDE THE BRAIN OF A NIGERIAN
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by passiveincome01: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
really
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by ofiko123(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice one... Nigeria sai buhari..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by Regis001: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Practice what you preach
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by tayotheplug: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Headlines like this still surprises me .

Buhari no get time
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by Lewisalexander(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Buhari is the complete definition of uselessness grin
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by pretyval: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lead by example Bros
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by mentored: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
fergie001:

Garba Shehu

Bubu

You have spiritually and intellectually vacated your own office

Leaving empty body that’s ascends all manner of rubbish

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by Jonegonu: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Noted.
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by Gokoyer0(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
God [s]bless my president@mbuhari

Ipob is dead grin bia fraud grin grin[/s]
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by yarimo(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2020
[s][/s]
yanabasee1:
But baba was supposed to vacate his position over incompetence...But he elongated it and force himself to a second term against the people's desire and cry....

Baba never refused the urge to shalaye.......

Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by njimezz(m): 5:15am On Sep 08, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
God bless my president@mbuhari

Ipob is dead grin bia fraud grin grin
Now I know some people are mentally drained rather than thinking like humans but dey choose to think like cow
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by ericangel01(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
But baba was supposed to vacate his position over incompetence...But he elongated it and force himself to a second term against the people's desire and cry....

Baba never refused the urge to shalaye.......
can't this man face his own country nawa o . how many of so call ecowas have meddle into our own economic problems na. blood of god.
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by ericangel01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
I tot he went there as d ecowas champion in d fight against covid-19. Why has he gone contrary 2 that; and began 2 urge d resistance against tenure elongation?

Is going contrary d new order of d day?
maybe his head don dey pain am . he now divert from one topic to another. the dumbest presidential of all time
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by ericangel01(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
I tot he went there as d ecowas champion in d fight against covid-19. Why has he gone contrary 2 that; and began 2 urge d resistance against tenure elongation?

Is going contrary d new order of d day?
maybe his head don dey pain am . he now divert from one topic to another. the dumbest presidenmentia of all time
Re: President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation by Ayobami7(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves / Senate Foreclosed Help For 16 Nigerians On Death Row In Indonesia / Subsidy Bribe: Pressure On Police To Charge Otedola With Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.