Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

UK Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Tourist Visa (363 Views)

Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements / Can I Apply For UK Tourist Visa With 1.2million / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1)

UK Tourist Visa by josikoya(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hello house please I need someone to kindly put me through the process of applying for UK tourist visa processing, including filled form sample and probably any other requirements.
Re: UK Tourist Visa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
josikoya:
Hello house please I need someone to kindly put me through the process of applying for UK tourist visa processing, including filled form sample and probably any other requirements.
all the requirements ia on the website. Dont be lazy. And if you dont have any genuine reasons or prove you will come back. They will reject you
Re: UK Tourist Visa by justwise(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
josikoya:

https://www.nairaland.com/5233246/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part

(1)

Cotonu To Gambia / Help With Flight Booking / Nigerian Passport: Nigeria Immigration Service Don Suspend To Receive And Proces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.