Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

What Are The Legal Requirements For A Citizen To Legally Transit ECOWAS Border - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Legal Requirements For A Citizen To Legally Transit ECOWAS Border (352 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Legal Requirements For A Citizen To Legally Transit ECOWAS Border by GreatSage: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Good days all, I was at ECOWAS border some days ago and people (Nigerian citizens) who had their National ID card with them were being stopped from transiting ECOWAS border because they had no passport.
Is the national ID not enough document to transit the border? I appreciate your sincere input.
Re: What Are The Legal Requirements For A Citizen To Legally Transit ECOWAS Border by buttlover(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
GreatSage:
Good days all, I was at ECOWAS border some days ago and people (Nigerian citizens) who had their National ID card with them were being stopped from transiting ECOWAS border because they had no passport.
Is the national ID not enough document to transit the border? I appreciate your sincere input.
yellow card
Re: What Are The Legal Requirements For A Citizen To Legally Transit ECOWAS Border by NnamdiN: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
It's not enough. You need to have a valid passport or you travel with a company that will sort immigration for you.
Yellow card is only necessary if you're flying.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Eagle Packaging Road At Sango / (in Pictures)indonesia Volcano Eruption Death Toll Rises / Verifying Covid Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.