Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements (3375 Views)

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport / Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Molastheboss(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Can I get uk tourist visa with 1.5million bank statements I have 1.5million in my account and I want to apply for Uk tourist visa am a certified plumber and also a professional music producer
Is there a chance for me to get the visa and can I have a job as a plumber when I get to UK
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by jaytii(f): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Take your plumbing skill to Canada.

Express entry.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Molastheboss(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
jaytii:

Express entry.

How can I go about it I have once travel to Dubai and I work as a plumber before returning back to Nigeria now I want to try western countries
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by ednut1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
jaytii:

Express entry.
you cannot do express entry with plumbing from nigeria cos you need either job offer or licencing in Canada which is hard
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by ednut1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Molastheboss:
Can I get uk tourist visa with 1.5million bank statements I have 1.5million in my account and I want to apply for Uk tourist visa am a certified plumber and also a professional music producer
Is there a chance for me to get the visa and can I have a job as a plumber when I get to UK
money is not convincing enough to show you will return back to nigeria. Flight, accommodation and expenses for a visit to UK is almost 1m, will any reasonable human with 1.5m use 1m for vacation answer is no
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Duke89(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
ednut1:
money is not convincing enough to show you will return back to nigeria. Flight, accommodation and expenses for a visit to UK is almost 1m, will any reasonable human with 1.5m use 1m for vacation answer is no
pls is there any other way to have a Canada visa apart from student visa??
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Duke89:
pls is there any other way to have a Canada visa apart from student visa??
express entry if you qualify, asylum by crossing border from Usa ( need USA visa), marriage to a canadian.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by tkoscents: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
The money is too small to get into the UK, even though plumbing is a lucrative business in the UK
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Molastheboss(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
tkoscents:
The money is too small to get into the UK, even though plumbing is a lucrative business in the UK

Like how much should I budget before applying maybe I can work more on that
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by tkoscents: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Molastheboss:

Like how much should I budget before applying maybe I can work more on that

I cannot give you a budget, but factor the exchange rate as its currently N750 to a £1.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by iretiogo1: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Yes you can get uk visiting visa with that amount but the only issue with you is are you’re self employed is going to be hard to prove the source of income to eco
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Molastheboss(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
iretiogo1:
Yes you can get uk visiting visa with that amount but the only issue with you is are you’re self employed is going to be hard to prove the source of income to eco

No am not going to apply as a self employed
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by iretiogo1: 4:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Molastheboss:

oh good if your salary is being deposited into your account from your company then you’re good to go just make sure no other money enter ur account only ur salary then your budget for trip should be keep low

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Molastheboss(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2022
iretiogo1:
oh good if your salary is being deposited into your account from your company then you’re good to go just make sure no other money enter ur account only ur salary then your budget for trip should be keep low

Five days trip is it possible to book a conference to support my document or not
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by iretiogo1: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2022
Molastheboss:

Five days trip is it possible to book a conference to support my document or not
you can make it 7days not necessary conference but as you wish or build ur account for more 2 months and apply for Easter period just let your budget be reasonable not too low or high

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by ednut1(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2022
Molastheboss:

conference inside pandemic When zoom and other online video calls dey there. The money you have is too small and not reasonable for travelling to uk

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Ibk2020: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Wait ooo.
Guys are advising op to japa to UK on tourist visa, will he get job with he's tourist or visit visa?
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by leef2022: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2022
Ibk2020:
Wait ooo.
Guys are advising op to japa to UK on tourist visa, will he get job with he's tourist or visit visa?

NO, he/she can not get a job legally with a tourist or visiting visa.
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by leef2022: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2022
Molastheboss:

Yes you can successfully get a tourist visa with a 1.5mil bal. However, you must be aware that it is not only an account balance that the ECOs look at but, as well the account's inflow and outflow for the said period you would be submitting and other supporting documents that you would include in your application.

The chances of getting JOBS with a tourist or visiting visa is Legally not allowed by the UK HO. WHICH means whilst on a tourist or visiting visa you are not allowed to WORK or seek recourse to public funds.

Thanks
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Molastheboss(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2022
leef2022:

Yes you can successfully get a tourist visa with a 1.5mil bal. However, you must be aware that it is not only an account balance that the ECOs look at but, as well the account's inflow and outflow for the said period you would be submitting and other supporting documents that you would include in your application.

The chances of getting JOBS with a tourist or visiting visa is Legally not allowed by the UK HO. WHICH means whilst on a tourist or visiting visa you are not allowed to WORK or seek recourse to public funds.

Thanks

Well the account has been running for more than 8years with nothing less than 100k or more going in and out of the bank but my main concern is working while I get to Uk
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Do you want to work on a tourist visa?
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by surplusbaba(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Can u share me your number through mail please? We need to talk. Thanks
iretiogo1:
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by tkoscents: 12:26am On Jan 17, 2022
Molastheboss:

Let's be honest here, N1.5M to get into the UK. Does this include your accommodation and spending money
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Molastheboss(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
iretiogo1:

Thanks brother really appreciate your advice
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Molastheboss(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Do you want to work on a tourist visa?

If I can I would love to
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Molastheboss:

If I can I would love to
If you want to work, take the working visa there are less restrictions compared to a tourist visa.
Re: Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements by Molastheboss(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
If you want to work, take the working visa there are less restrictions compared to a tourist visa.

I will need to get a job first before I can apply for work visa

(1) (Reply)

Send Goods & Foodstuffs To Your Family & Friends Abroad From Port Harcourt. / Singapore Visa / IBADAN CITY : Running Splash Of Rust And Gold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.