Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Importation Business - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business (5266 Views)

Free Mini Importation Business Online Training / Importation Business / Guidelines On Mini Importation Business From USA And China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business by bamidele89: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Winnerrrr:

A question here, is this business location specific, must I be in Lagos?

Or I can do it in my state.

NB: I live in core north and I don't think they have much buying power.

grin grin
Bro North self dy purchase good like mad
Especially kano
This business can be done anywhere
Am in Ondo town my goods is in Lagos and some other states I sent it to
So your location is not a barrier
Re: Importation Business by Adegoke0802: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Do these instagram delivery company accepts money on your behalf
Re: Importation Business by pakmoni(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
please how do I search for hot indemand products.
I want to start this business with a capital of 20k....
I want to start small....I it good I crease it......am starting for the first time...... please someone should kindly add me to any importation group...where I can see hot products to sell.
Re: Importation Business by Winnerrrr(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
bamidele89:

grin grin Bro North self dy purchase good like mad Especially kano This business can be done anywhere Am in Ondo town my goods is in Lagos and some other states I sent it to So your location is not a barrier
I was skeptical o, lemme go and find products.
Re: Importation Business by AIT1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
bamidele89:

grin grin
Bro North self dy purchase good like mad
Especially kano
This business can be done anywhere
Am in Ondo town my goods is in Lagos and some other states I sent it to
So your location is not a barrier

I wish you are in Akure.

Do you send the products to the Delivery company before any customer order for it? Or it is when someone order for it that you will send it to them?

Also, you know some people will say they want to see the product before they pay, does the delivery company help to collect money from buyers?

Thanks.
Re: Importation Business by kzeebaba: 4:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Please i need a reliable agent to ship from China. Will appreciate
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2020
kzeebaba:
Please i need a reliable agent to ship from China. Will appreciate
NBClogistics

1 Like

Re: Importation Business by bamidele89: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Adegoke0802:
Do these instagram delivery company accepts money on your behalf

Yes u let them know that the customer will pay them

And ask them before sending your product that did they receive money on people behalf
Re: Importation Business by bamidele89: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
pakmoni:
please how do I search for hot indemand products.
I want to start this business with a capital of 20k....
I want to start small....I it good I crease it......am starting for the first time...... please someone should kindly add me to any importation group...where I can see hot products to sell.

WhatsApp 09057353055

Bro, nobody go give you hot product ooo
You do that on your own
Starring with 20k is very very small
Try and increase your money to 50k firstly do that you won't waste all the money on advert
Re: Importation Business by bamidele89: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
AIT1:

I wish you are in Akure.

Do you send the products to the Delivery company before any customer order for it? Or it is when someone order for it that you will send it to them?

Also, you know some people will say they want to see the product before they pay, does the delivery company help to collect money from buyers?

Thanks.

Out of 10 customers there will be 1 or 2 that are not serious which is sure just ignore customer that are not ready for the product so that you won't waste money on transport
Re: Importation Business by bamidele89: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
AIT1:

I wish you are in Akure.

Thanks.

I do send to delivery company sometimes but it depend on states like Abuja, Lagos, Porthacourt and delta

Because those states purchase goods very well
Did you stay in Akure?
Re: Importation Business by AIT1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
bamidele89:

I do send to delivery company sometimes but it depend on states like Abuja, Lagos, Porthacourt and delta

Because those states purchase goods very well
Did you stay in Akure?

Shey the delivery company dey help you collect money from the buyers?

Yeah. Presently in Akure.
Re: Importation Business by bamidele89: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
AIT1:

Shey the delivery company dey help you collect money from the buyers?

Yeah. Presently in Akure.

Yes ask the delivery company first before sending goods to them that do they receive money from buyers or not
Re: Importation Business by AIT1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
bamidele89:

Yes ask the delivery company first before sending goods to them that do they receive money from buyers or not

Okay. Thank you
Re: Importation Business by NightFood: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
This thread really shows how much businesses hi down in this country, Nigeria is truly a hustling country. As you go about your businesses sha, just know you can send or receive money from any bank with zero account maintenance fee. SMEs and businessmen I think this is for you to jump on https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: Importation Business by pakmoni(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
bamidele89:

Bro, nobody go give you hot product ooo
You do that on your own
Starring with 20k is very very small
Try and increase your money to 50k firstly do that you won't waste all the money on advert
okay thanks
Re: Importation Business by elmas(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hello guys I want you guys to advice me.

I had products to sell to some customers and immediately I arrive at their doorstep they change their minds from buying, Imagine someone that has been calling and disturbing you, but when it's time they cancel their order.

I have seen sellers who accepts payments first before delivery on Instagram and customers aren't worried about seeing products first before payments.
Please how can one thrive in e-commerce?
Re: Importation Business by Winnerrrr(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2020
elmas:

I had products to sell to some customers and immediately I arrive at their doorstep they change their minds from buying, Imagine someone that has been calling and disturbing you, but when it's time they cancel their order.

I have seen sellers who accepts payments first before delivery on Instagram and customers aren't worried about seeing products first before payments.

boss techskill bamidele89
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2020
elmas:

I don't know the product you are selling but can you give us the reason they stated as why they are not buying it?
Re: Importation Business by elmas(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
TechSkill:
I don't know the product you are selling but can you give us the reason they stated as why they are not buying it?

I sell mobile phones, iPhones, Samsungs, laptops and accessories.

Some of them won't pick up after leaving my shop, and some would want you to come to their bedroom after you might have agreed at a particular location
Re: Importation Business by bamidele89: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
elmas:

Some of them won't pick up after leaving my shop, and some would want you to come to their bedroom after you might have agreed at a particular location

That the way some customers behave
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2020
elmas:

I don't know about that niche but yours seems to be way too high.

Can you give ratio? Like if you get 10 leads, how many out of that turn to disappointment?

Also, there is a reason why I don't usually engage in products that is too common that one can substitute with nearby shop. It's to avoid this kind of things.
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2020
For those who may want to test Facebook ads, unfortunately this is not the right time ooo.

Facebook at the moment is not so good in terms of conversion and its a general problem that everyone is facing now...

As in, it is expensive and abnormal but I am guess it's an algorithm issue which may settle after a while.
Re: Importation Business by ecomalchemist(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
TechSkill:
For those who may want to test Facebook ads, unfortunately this is not the right time ooo.

Facebook at the moment is not so good in terms of conversion and its a general problem that everyone is facing now...

As in, it is expensive and abnormal but I am guess it's an algorithm issue which may settle after a while.

Damn, zuckerberg going batshit crazy !
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Damn, zuckerberg going batshit crazy !
yeah, likely.

I did get a reply from you after I responded to your PM.
Re: Importation Business by elmas(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
TechSkill:

I don't know about that niche but yours seems to be way too high.

Can you give ratio? Like if you get 10 leads, how many out of that turn to disappointment?

Also, there is a reason why I don't usually engage in products that is too common that one can substitute with nearby shop. It's to avoid this kind of things.

Sometimes all won't work out, what do you mean by common products?
Re: Importation Business by chinchonglee(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
TechSkill:
Okay, I am not really an organized writer when it comes to teaching people stuff and I usually have to get into the right frame of mind, literarily condition my mind, before I start writing contents because I have drifted and do not find writing for this purpose interesting lol... that is why I delayed. It is a hard stuff.

The first thing you need to do is go over to Alibaba.com and sign up...

They have an app on playstore which you can download for onward communication.

1688.com is a Chinese version with cheaper products prices. But when I reviewed their price and compare it with Alibaba, the difference wasn't much (likely the same) and so, I stuck with Alibaba for all my stuff.

Mind you, same person owns both websites--Jack Ma. He owns TaoBao.com too and a few others as the undisputed eCommerce king of China.

What you are doing is not just importation but eCommerce and over the years, this business model has proven to be one of the biggest investion of man, an a offshoot of commerce as we know it in the real world. The only difference is the electronic medium of transactions and communications.

Amazon, Ebay, Walmart are early players of this business model and they have remained strong ever since, with Amazon taking the lead.

In the mathematical projections, I am going show you how guys really make this money. Though there are setbacks but the wins outweigh the loss if DONE RIGHT.

You don't need many products. Just one winning product is ENOUGH to get you to your goal and this is possible if you find a scalable niche that you can sell and milk till it dries up before moving to another one. You have to do this in order to be focus and not pay attention to other noise out there.

Hello TechSkill i need ur help very urgent. pls chat me on whatsapp 07039056517. or give me urs let me chat u up
Re: Importation Business by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Contact for your Procurement, direct payment and shipping on Alibaba and 1688 to Nigeria

Chinese yuan Available in bulks

Whatsapp:- https:///2347081997275
Re: Importation Business by Justm1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
I help people make orders from china using my agents and they help me send the goods through any good logistics company in Lagos.

You can contact me to make orders.

I am legit
Re: Importation Business by Justm1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
For orders from 1688.com, you can contact me via 07068357282.

I help people make orders through my agents who then ship the goods through any available shipping company that's located in Nigeria.

Very fast.. In 10 days you get your goods..

At most.. 14 days..
Re: Importation Business by bamidele89: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
elmas:

Sometimes all won't work out, what do you mean by common products?

Product that you can easily buy in nearest shop within the environment
Re: Importation Business by elmas(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
bamidele89:

Product that you can easily buy in nearest shop within the environment

Can you recommend products that are uncommon the ones that are in high demand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 1st November 2022 / Selling Men's Underwear (boxers) / Distributors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.