Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Importation Business - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business (5265 Views)

Free Mini Importation Business Online Training / Importation Business / Guidelines On Mini Importation Business From USA And China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business by bamidele89: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
elmas:

Can you recommend products that are uncommon the ones that are in high demand.

You do the research sir
Re: Importation Business by Oddyjoyce: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
TechSkill:
I have not forgottem bro. Thank God you mentioned. I mistakenly unfollowed the thread after I commented and I started searching for it again.

Things you would need:

Internet

Alibaba.com and/or 1688.com (OPTIONAL)

A good product with demand.

A domain name

A web host

A Landing page/sales copy

Chinese Agent (I will help with this) for shipping your goods to Nigeria

Facebook ads

National Distribution Agents:

Pls I need this agent for shipping. I wanted to get something from alibaba.com, but the shipping fee is 10 times higher than the cost of the product. Pls help sir. TechSkill
Re: Importation Business by peacealways: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
I want to start this business but mode of payment is my problem I need help
Re: Importation Business by ankaravillageng: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Great work going on here,
For anyone who is interested in going into mini importation but has no funds you can join an exciting WhatsApp group where very cheap product are shared, you sell and earn a commission and in no time you raise the funds you need.
If you are unsure of investing your capital in importation since you are scared of not being able to find buyers you can also join. Make money without the risk of investing capital.
Just post post post and earn earn earn.
Send me a message if you'll like to be added.
Re: Importation Business by Dgoz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
ankaravillageng:
Great work going on here,
For anyone who is interested in going into mini importation but has no funds you can join an exciting WhatsApp group where very cheap product are shared, you sell and earn a commission and in no time you raise the funds you need.
If you are unsure of investing your capital in importation since you are scared of not being able to find buyers you can also join. Make money without the risk of investing capital.
Just post post post and earn earn earn.
Send me a message if you'll like to be added.
Add me to this group 0 8 0 9 8 7 6 9 9 0 1
Re: Importation Business by ItrendNaija(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Importation business has been saving lives on this forum since forever. If you're thinking of starting i"ll advice you open a buiness account instead of using your personal account. You can open a business account with FCMB from your smartphone. Check the link on my signature to open one. A businees account gives credibility to your business.

Re: Importation Business by Nicargo: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
We are Nicargo.com and we offer Air and Sea Freight And Our Air Cargo Prices Is $6.8 per kg and Sea Cargo prices is $321 per CBM as of now you're reading this.

Visit: Nicargo.com
Re: Importation Business by showietee: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oddyjoyce:

Pls I need this agent for shipping. I wanted to get something from alibaba.com, but the shipping fee is 10 times higher than the cost of the product. Pls help sir. TechSkill

Hello, have you gotten a solution to that?

I am in a similar situation.
Re: Importation Business by ecomalchemist(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oddyjoyce:

Go to jiji and search for the product, call the seller and negotiate.
Re: Importation Business by Ikennali01(m): 2:26am On Nov 19, 2020
TechSkill:
NBClogistics

Please how do I get their contact details?
Re: Importation Business by Oddyjoyce: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
showietee:

Hello, have you gotten a solution to that?

I am in a similar situation.

Nope
Re: Importation Business by showietee: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oddyjoyce:

Nope

Please inform me if you get a reliable source.
Re: Importation Business by Theophinio(m): 3:31am On Jan 08, 2023
bamidele89:

As for me I use naira account
And I spend 5k daily so what did you think should I increase or reduced it

Boss do you run your fb ads to a sales page where you then direct the prospects to your Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Online Shopping Websites In Nigeria (2016 Updated) / NRC Tasks Oil Marketers To Move Fuel By Rail / List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.