Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety (6611 Views)

Flooding: LASG Reassures Residents, Says No Cause For Panic / Terrorists Release Photograph Of Abducted Male Passengers Of Kaduna-Abuja Train / LASG Reassures Residents Over Flash Flood Advisory From NIMET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by agucaleb2525: 6:14am On Sep 08, 2020
��
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Drizzy5001(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2020
All these safety assurance, na scam once u sabi swim u won't have problem but me i no fit enter water, i can't try it. grin

Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Kemimarch16(f): 6:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Good
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Lamiri(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Similar things happen on land na
atleast you would get off the bus, but on water brother you cant go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by COMPAQ(m): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2020
money121:

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2020/09/07/lasg-reassures-boat-passengers-of-safety/

I thought the 100,000 passengers in 124 days was a lot, till I divided it and it turned out to be just 800 per day.

Still a lot of work to be done. The waterway system in Lagos has a lot of potential. It should be doing like 5000 per day. From Iyana Oworo and Bariga to CMS/Marina and Oniru or VGC area to Marina/ Oniru should be very popular routes for those going to work.

If only they can make it work properly by doing the following, it will work well.

1. Have clear schedules with specific departure and arrival. This way people chasing their appointments will be clear on their arrival times at destination and plan departure time accordingly.

2. Online real time ticket purchase.

3. Parking stations on mainland. Can be free at first to encourage users, say for first 2 years, but it would eventually have to be paid parking.

4. Quality and well maintained boats like the one they have now.

5. Very clear safety protocols and processes to give users assurance of their safety, even if the boat malfunctions in water.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by iammarvellux(m): 6:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Good one..if we must take the water ways to get to our destinations quicker then safety should be play an important role.
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by relicng: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2020
Safety first
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Tonytonex(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Kennitrust:
if You dey fear water, that's mean your hand no clean grin grin grin grin
see this one. so fish no go eat you if ur hands is clean.
or if one no sabi swim him go dey float abi?
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Richieniit: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

A sudden destruction becons

Perilous times ahead

Before 2023, you'll see many things happen that will shake the world

Shut up and stay positive
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2020
Lamiri:
atleast you would get off the bus, but on water brother you cant go anywhere.

Get off the bus in the middle of the bush at 10pm?
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Surveillants(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Professor FE reviewed how to make an engine that runs on ordinary water.
Click on the link below to see.
https:///pbUsoj-1kW
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by solacecraig: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2020
money121:

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2020/09/07/lasg-reassures-boat-passengers-of-safety/
You can't reassure people of their safety when adequate measures are not completely taken care of.
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by LuverBoi16(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Wokenaija:
Sorry, I don’t take unnecessary risks in Nigeria.
datz y container trucks do fall on u pple. Behave like goats die like fowl.
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by zudozz: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2020
I usually take it from CMS to Apapa but since I heard about the recent boat mishap I dont enter again becos I cant swim..
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Alexaonfleek: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2020
pls is tarzan not part of lafferty undecided
last I checked there they still had terrible boats
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Iamthoney(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2020
Believe them at your own peril....audio reassurance. For western countries self boat they capsize on a regular despite all their safety measures wey dem put in place and people dey die there, na Nigeria wey never reach their level wan come promise me safety for water? Una no go see me
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Kestar12: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2020
*Urgent Request*

*10-30units of 30Tonnes Howo Trucks needed for immediate 6 months-1year contract jobs.*

*Location 1:-Lagos (Epe-Abraham Adesanya).*
Product:- To carry Sharp Sand.

*Location 2:-Ogun State (Itori to Igbesa).*
Products:- To carry Limestones.

*Location 3:-Lagos (Apapa to Ikeja)*
Products:-industrial salt.

*Location 4:- Lagos -Ewekoro (Marina to Ewekoro)*
Product:-Coalako Sand.

*Termskiss
Accommodation/Motor Park ✅
Fuel ✅
Ticketing ✅
3-5 days upfront payment ✅
Drivers & motor boy allowance/feeding. ✅

(Work start immediately after we see the Trucks. Trucks must be or must be willing to come to Lagos or Ogun state)

*Pchat me on 09022162936 or 07060458065 for more details*
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Lamiri(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Get off the bus in the middle of the bush at 10pm?
My guy that one better, shey u fit swim bight of Benin land for Ilashe or snake island undecided
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lamiri:
My guy that one better, shey u fit swim bight of Benin land for Ilashe or snake island undecided

My village is an island in the ocean
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by Lamiri(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
airsaylongcom:

My village is an island in the ocean
cheesy cheesy waterboy, I'm from the Niger delta....
Re: LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety by frog12: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
these PEOPLE can not guarantee ANYTHING.
believe them if YOU LIKE.
professional services by companies like UBER may be better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine A House Built In 1930 Still Stand Out. / LASG Seals 8 Lockup Shops Warehousing Fireworks Without Safety Precautions / INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.