Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. (3333 Views)

Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State / Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by SlayerForever: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
While crosschecking some information on the ANSG official website, I saw it is noted that Anambra is bounded by Imo and (surprisingly) "Rivers" to the South. Please, who knows where this boundary exists between the two states, especially the town in Anambra where it is located.

1 Like

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
SlayerForever:
While crosschecking some information on the ANSG official website, I saw it is noted that Anambra is bounded by Imo and (surprisingly) "Rivers" to the South. Please, who knows where this boundary exists between the two states, especially the town in Anambra where it is located.

Wetin u go dey find for the website?

You want buy the boundary?

4 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by michlins(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

if you don't know, kindly join the group of people who wants to learn or get out. Don't derail

11 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by SluttanSlayer: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
SlayerForever:

That boundary is where all the criminals terrorizing Rivers come from.

Argue with Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
michlins:
if you don't know, kindly join the group of people who wants to learn or get out. Don't derail

U done reach here, very soon I go begin tell us history of where u no Sabi

be guided young man
Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Obalatule: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
SlayerForever:
A narrow strip close to the Niger connects Anambra and rivers

2 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by lyndaway(f): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
ndoni rivers state via water.. home of Peter odili

3 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Mistakemaker: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
michlins:
Good reply to the jobless and useless troll called MelesZenawi grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Good reply to the jobless and useless troll called MelesZenawi grin grin
You Enugu, him Enugu both inside anambra thread.
shame una no get..mbok

2 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Titto93(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
At Ogbaru, after d last village in Ogbaru u cross a river and enter rivers state

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by abouzaid: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ogbaru, starts from Asaba, goes through Anambra and ends in Rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

shame una no get..mbok
but you're from the said Anambra and you should have an idea to the OP's question.
Nevertheless it's a waterway boundary though.

1 Like

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by OruExpress: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
that boarder clearly exits to deny imo water access lol

5 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by SlayerForever: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
michlins:

Thank you very much.
Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by SlayerForever: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
SluttanSlayer:

That boundary is where all the criminals terrorizing Rivers come from.
Argue with Wike.

Wike is a stupid man.

2 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Rugaria: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by SlayerForever: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Obalatule:
A narrow strip close to the Niger connects Anambra and rivers

Thanks alot for the satellite image.

I've seen the questionable boundary demarcation around that Imo area.

cc Oruexpress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by SlayerForever: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
abouzaid:
Ogbaru, starts from Asaba, goes through Anambra and ends in Rivers state.

Titto93:
At Ogbaru, after d last village in Ogbaru u cross a river and enter rivers state

lyndaway:
ndoni rivers state via water.. home of Peter odili

Ahh. Okkkk. Thanks! I didn't know Ndoni has a boundary with Anambra.
Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by SlayerForever: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Wetin I dey find for my own state website? O dika umuazi ananyegi nsogbu.

4 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
but you're from the said Anambra and you should have an idea to the OP's question.

What's special about the boundary or he wants to showcase his ignorance.

The state is bounded by Kogi, Delta, Enugu , Imo and Rivers state...

So what's the essence singling out a single state. He should have researched if he is sound in learning to know how the boundary exist than jumping here to open such meaningless thread.

His best weapon is research and not to gossip around on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Area4Area: 1:58am On Sep 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What's special about the boundary or he wants to showcase his ignorance.

The state is bounded by Kogi, Delta, Enugu , Imo and Rivers state...

So what's the essence singling out a single state. He should have researched if he is sound in learning to know how the boundary exist than jumping here to open such meaningless thread.

His best weapon is research and not to gossip around on nairaland.
Abia state as well, from Umunze in Orumba South LGA, you cross the border into Isuochi in Abia

1 Like

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by PreyingMantis(m): 2:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
He's a Northerner. He's not from Anambra.

Please be guided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:23am On Sep 08, 2020
PreyingMantis:
He's a Northerner. He's not from Anambra.

Please be guided

grin grin grin
MelesZenawi is this true considering how controversial you've always been on this forum? cheesy
Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:02am On Sep 08, 2020
OruExpress:
that boarder clearly exits to deny imo water access lol

And hydrocarbons. Egbema was sliced in two and the better endowed part was placed in Rivers.

Looking at the map of Rivers state, notice how it stretches up unaturally and grabs part of Imo.

4 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by OruExpress: 3:23am On Sep 08, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

And hydrocarbons. Egbema was sliced in two and the better endowed part was placed in Rivers.

Looking at the map of Rivers state, notice how it stretches up unaturally and grabs part of Imo.

Yes, very unfortunate configuration, something must be done

3 Likes

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by iObEy(m): 5:36am On Sep 08, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Una dn start. Stretches up unnaturally my foot. Have you gone to Egbema at all? It's obvious you don't know why Egbema is in Rivers State.
Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Area4Area:
Abia state as well, from Umunze in Orumba South LGA, you cross the border into Isuochi in Abia

Oh, that's great

1 Like

Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

grin grin grin
MelesZenawi is this true considering how controversial you've always been on this forum? cheesy

Lol

I don't involve myself in their Ipob nonsense and meaningless defence.

They are not noticed but suffering from schizophrenia
Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by LaboPolitics: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

shame una no get..mbok

Sharap ya dirty ewedu mouth there.
Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2020
OruExpress:

Yes, very unfortunate configuration, something must be done

Go do am.
Something is not been done on nairaland.
Trash.
Re: Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Sharap ya dirty ewedu mouth there.
Go and look for Yorubas to do that with not me.
I got no time for such nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja / They Said Nothing Was Happening...How About These? / Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.