Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat (80114 Views)

The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) / Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by chaloskyx: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2020
look i know you are a devot follower of papa but can you cite where freeze insulted oyedepo i dont want to believe you posing as a devot chriatian would lie to get his way am waiting for your proof
SmellingAnus:
what you should be saying is let's see if daddy freeze will have the balls to insult Bishop Oyedepo again ...

https://www.nairaland.com/4372621/daddy-freeze-calls-bishop-oyedepo
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Yeyenairaland(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2020
olus01:
i believe this guy will lead most of people astray

You're already astray

Because you don't want to hear truth about your God Of Men
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by focus7: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
winningwinner:

I can understand how myopic and untaught you are. Must I be Oyedepo/Ibiyeomie follower before I school you in Ecclesiastical issues?

Ranting and ignorant children like you are the reason your generation is bereft of true values. Why should I obey your useless command? Why should I listen to a wayward and valueless child?

I advise you to run a check on my personality. If a child like you refuses to take advice there is a problem because you can never be groomed to a useful asset. It's a pity!

Now I can confirm that you a not actually a Christian but you just carry religion as a load hoping with that you can be justify buy God. I am not surprised since the ones you follow are paraded on the pulpit as demi gods instead of the real God.

Talking of a kid, if indeed you are an elder i must say that age has not justify its grace on you because they says age comes with wisdom but in your own case you a direct picture of a fool.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Mortiple(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
cyberghost23:

He was also right by saying Jesus was a feminist?
Ode people

Mad people everywhere!

That BASTARD called Daddy Freeze has been in the business of insulting Pastors all these years. Just one response, there is a frenzy.
I swear, Nigerians has gone MAADDDD!!!

If dem born Daddy Freeze well, let him insult an Islamic cleric like he does to the Pastors.

"If anything happens to me (Daddy Freeze), you know who to hold responsible" ... Daddy Freeze

May God punish him there!
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Elsueno: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
winningwinner:

I am not your bros... Stop beating about the bush and face facts....

I don't follow after any GO, I follow Jesus Christ. I read the Bible and do the right thing. I don't misquote or insult people.

lol, ok woh, I just hope you stay peaceful, we have enough religious crises in the country already.

Shalom bros grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by emmayoc: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
I listened to daddy freeze saying that all Christians have been doing in prayer and Bible is wrong. He said the person we attribute to as Jesus in the Bible is actually Satan and the one called Satan is the Jesus. He said Christians have ignorantly directed their prayers to Satan thinking it is Jesus. He also said prayer in the baptism of the holy spirit is wrong. After hearing him live say this words, I concluded daddy freeze is on a mission from hell to lead many astray and he has been empowered by Satan to have many supporters. Pls know that this man daddy freeze is on a mission. This things he said can only be engineered from hell

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Redhot111(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
olus01:
i believe this guy will lead most of people astray

What is the basis of that ur belief? He's trying to free you guys from mental and religious slavery yet you won't let him. Na una know sha

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by jefff455: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ibeyomie really bleeped up big-time
Mortiple:

Mad people everywhere!

That BASTARD called Daddy Freeze has been in the business of insulting Pastors all these years. Just one response, there is a frenzy.

If dem born Daddy Freeze well, let him insult an Islamic cleric like he does to the Pastors.

"If anything happens to me (Daddy Freeze), you know who to hold responsible" ... Daddy Freeze

guy your problem is illiteracy why attack like a bulldog talk with facts and not emotions daddy freeze did not insult oyedepo your bias did not allow you to know that
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Kristaz(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Daddy Freeze is an Antichrist and remains CURSED! He should tell us who mentored him to be a 'teacher' of the engrafted Word of God, if not, he remains 'cursed'! Satan has been using him to attack Christianity and 5-Star Generals in the Army of Jesus Christ. It's high time he is stopped. He is the present day Elymas in Acts 13, and should be cursed!
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by desiredhome: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
sonofElElyon:
So asking questions and criticising is what freeze did when he called Oyedepo a screeching bald headed fowl?

I will never support insulting and cursing elders..

You can have your say (whether sensible or nonsensical) without cursing and abusing elders..

I will never support it..

For your information and enlightenment, I have never and will never support insulting Buhari the way people do.. you can have your say without doing so..

No body is supporting insults on any elder.........

I know when Daddy Freeze started and that was when he was insulting people........but he has recently apologize to those who felt he was insulting them by his message.....
So ibiomiye bringing out or using this topic now doesn't make senses or maybe he's been holding beef with Daddy Freeze since
A pastor with the right spirit will not give ears to any insults, same way oyedepo ignored him then...
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by jefff455: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
West2019:
Dadi F you are a badstard idiot by always insulting men of God hrtr in Nigeria can you do that in your mum country
yes because his mom country is filled with civilized people not illiterates like you
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by desiredhome: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mortiple:

Mad people everywhere!

This country does not belong to anyone person....so if anything happens to him the pastor will not be held responsible?........
Stupid talk
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by desiredhome: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kristaz:
Daddy Freeze is an Antichrist and remains CURSED! He should tell us who mentored him to be a 'teacher' of the engrafted Word of God, if not, he remains 'cursed'! Satan has been using him to attack Christianity and 5-Star Generals in the Army of Jesus Christ. It's high time he is stopped. He is the present day Elymas in Acts 13, and should be cursed!
Stop displaying your ignorance in public, Daddy Freeze is cursed by who? Your demi god of man or who? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Cardinalpoint: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
If you are sensitive in the spirit you will know that year 2020 has exposed most pastors motive for going to ministry. From Covid to CAMA and tithing.
I am now very careful than ever before to double check every message I hear now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by desiredhome: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
emmayoc:
I listened to daddy freeze saying that all Christians have been doing in prayer and Bible is wrong. He said the person we attribute to as Jesus in the Bible is actually Satan and the one called Satan is the Jesus. He said Christians have ignorantly directed their prayers to Satan thinking it is Jesus. He also said prayer in the baptism of the holy spirit is wrong. After hearing him live say this words, I concluded daddy freeze is on a mission from hell to lead many astray and he has been empowered by Satan to have many supporters. Pls know that this man daddy freeze is on a mission. This things he said can only be engineered from hell
But you believe all the lies your Pastorprenours have been feeding/deceiving you with abi?
Do your research and stop depending on Papas books/Papa Say alone...some of you don't even read the Bible....
god of Mammon is their god
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by desiredhome: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Cardinalpoint:
If you are sensitive in the spirit you will know that year 2020 has exposed most pastors motive for going to ministry. From Covid to CAMA and tithing.
I am now very careful than ever before to double check every message I hear now.

I dey tell you......all these pulpit bandits are been exposed......
God is sending messages to them.......the blindfolds are losing........
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by sonofElElyon: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
I never supported Ibiyeomi's outburst..

But I however maintain that freeze needs to learn to respect people..

Even on his radio programme he is sometimes rude to callers..

I am not talking about his theology (which I disagree with most times), neither am i going to refer to his moral standards (snatching another man's wife is definitely not christian conduct and never has he preached against sin and promoted holiness "without which no man can see God" says the Bible). I just vehemently maintain he needs to choose his words carefully..

desiredhome:

No body is supporting insults on any elder.........

I know when Daddy Freeze started and that was when he was insulting people........but he has recently apologize to those who felt he was insulting them by his message.....
So ibiomiye bringing out or using this topic now doesn't make senses or maybe he's been holding beef with Daddy Freeze since
A pastor with the right spirit will not give ears to any insults, same way oyedepo ignored him then...
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Sniper101(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
cyberghost23:
Daddy freeze dey fear lmao....
U know use your dingat, nitwit and other english curse words for am lmao..
Fist time freeze humble n freeze..
grin

Ah swear, fear grip freeze
He no just throw jibes at Ibiyeomie at all

...the part where David Ibeyeomie mention say if Freeze try nonsense he'll follow him spiritually AND LEGALLY to see how much Freeze have to spend for Libel Suits grin ...that part really sink into Freeze head cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by emmayoc: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
desiredhome:

But you believe all the lies your Pastorprenours have been feeding/deceiving you with abi?
Do your research and stop depending on Papas books/Papa Say alone...some of you don't even read the Bible....
god of Mammon is their god

Bros, I am not one of such who do not study his Bible and depend on what pastors say. Neither am I saying that what the pastor said about freeze is right. It is condemnable. All I want u to know is that daddy freeze is on a mission to deceive many especially those who do not study their Bible. The deceit he brings is so subtle that U have to know your Bible to detect it. Sometimes he comes with argument that is correct and comes with many others that is heresy. In that way u can never detect a false prophet. I repeat, for daddy freeze to say Jesus is Satan and the person we refer as Satan is the Jesus speaks volume of his hellish mission
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by desiredhome: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
sonofElElyon:

I am not talking about his theology (which I disagree with most times), neither am i going to refer to his moral standards (snatching another man's wife is definitely not christian conduct and never has he preached against sin and promoted holiness "without which no man can see God" says the Bible). I just vehemently maintain he needs to choose his words carefully..

Snatching another man's wife?
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by desiredhome: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
sonofElElyon:

Snatching another man's wife? Pls can you explain this?
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by cyberghost23: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
bentenny:

Have you checked the cyberspace lately?
Have you checked what's trending on twitter recently esp freeze response?
Do you know the millions of people that just watched that pastor David's video on YouTube to witness the level of stupidity and foolishness from a referred Pastor?
This will not go down well...trust me!

Ogbeni go n sit down...u re talking nonsense
Bbnaija is trending .
U re in d wrong country
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by sonofElElyon: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
You do your findings..

desiredhome:

Snatching another man's wife? Pls can you explain this?
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by sonofElElyon: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Do your findings

desiredhome:

Snatching another man's wife?
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Sagefromtheeast: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
semyman:

Any monetary donation is accounted for to the last penny and to the satisfaction of all congregants and not the one one Mr and Mrs will go with all the Ghana must go bags filled with cash at the end of every service or crusade with no sheeple showing any concerns if they are building private University, private jetting, sending children to foreign land for quality education with their future.
Gullible is the name
Mummy Freezer should talk about imams or criticize their teachings and see what happens.
Don't even tell me they're perfect...
Let me also add that judging by the crap you put up on here, you know nothing about church funding and accountability. Nothing!
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by desiredhome: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
emmayoc:

Bros, I am not one of such who do not study his Bible and depend on what pastors say. Neither am I saying that what the pastor said about freeze is right. It is condemnable. All I want u to know is that daddy freeze is on a mission to deceive many especially those who do not study their Bible. The deceit he brings is so subtle that U have to know your Bible to detect it. Sometimes he comes with argument that is correct and comes with many others that is heresy. In that way u can never detect a false prophet. I repeat, for daddy freeze to say Jesus is Satan and the person we refer as Satan is the Jesus speaks volume of his hellish mission
Religion is man made, everything we know are factors of our environment.....not all we know and believe are true .........
Daddy Freeze came to lime light when he started pointing out some errors in the teachings of most of the Pastorprenours which are true.....
Majority of the people talking against this Pastorprenours are not atheist or muslims or unbelievers as a lot of their followers believes.......
A lot Pastorprenours are sending people to hell as well...... It's good to voice out evil when you see it, keeping quiet will only make the evil thrives..... that is why it's good for us to ready and not depend on what Papa say or other people...
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by emmayoc: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
emmayoc:

Daddy freeze by saying the person we have by worshipping and praying to as Jesus is actually Satan makes a mockery of great men of God both here in Nigeria and abroad who has done great works for God in the name of Jesus and has died. Let me not talk about someone else. I have personally experienced Jesus in my life with countless testimonies of Jesus. So on false teachers now comes in daddy freeze to tell me that the Jesus I encountered in my salvation and both in His word is Satan? This is the height of his falsehood. I pray his true colour is revealed asap before many more millions are lead astray. Very soon, his mission will be revealed. For now, he comes with few truthful arguments and add heresy to it. People are naturally not going to detect the heresy but will generally see only the true arguments. That's the power and strategies of false teachers
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by emmayoc: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
desiredhome:

Religion is man made, everything we know are factors of our environment.....not all we know and believe are true .........
Daddy Freeze came to lime light when he started pointing out some errors in the teachings of most of the Pastorprenours which are true.....
Majority of the people talking against this Pastorprenours are not atheist or muslims or unbelievers as a lot of their followers believes.......
A lot Pastorprenours are sending people to hell as well...... It's good to voice out evil when you see it, keeping quiet will only make the evil thrives..... that is why it's good for us to ready and not depend on what Papa say or other people...

Bros that is the time we are in. Many people will be deceived by pastors who their mission is their belly. They serve the god of mammon. It's a pity that many people do not read their Bible and that's why they are deceived by this people. Their actions have rise to people like daddy freeze to come and expose them but in doing so, Satan is using him daddy freeze to accomplish his task.
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by chriscrosss(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
See as he dey speak English...person wey don collect curse...
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by desiredhome: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
emmayoc:

Bros that is the time we are in. Many people will be deceived by pastors who their mission is their belly. They serve the god of mammon. It's a pity that many people do not read their Bible and that's why they are deceived by this people. Their actions have rise to people like daddy freeze to come and expose them but in doing so, Satan is using him daddy freeze to accomplish his task.
Ok that's your opinion......God can use anyone or anything to send a message......... The people Daddy Freeze message were targeted at knows themselves...... God has also used Covit-19 to send his message, now CAMA law is another message for these Pastorpreours/pulpit bandits to repent.........that is why they are all angry and pouring out their venom.......
All will be well las las
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by emmayoc: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
desiredhome:

Ok that's your opinion......God can use anyone or anything to send a message......... The people Daddy Freeze message were targeted at knows themselves...... God has also used Covit-19 to send his message, now CAMA law is another message for these Pastorpreours/pulpit bandits to repent.........that is why they are all angry and pouring out their venom.......
All will be well las las

God will definitely expose all of them. Like you said, Las Las all will be well

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
desiredhome:

Leading the younger generation away from slavery by the Pastorprenours you mean to say?
Open your eyes and mind to see/know who the real agent of Satan are....you are looking at the wrong direction...... don't be deceived
Actually a slavery preassumed to have started making the younger ones to lose interest in the things of God.we now have so many gulping in tramadol and whatsoever.. looking like living day zombies.its a pity...all thanks to the atheistic based beings hiding in the fake clothing of Pastor critics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) / Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai / Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.