Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested (26739 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) / Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by mormoney85(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Navy will not take responsibility because Olufemi was not in uniform when the incident happened....what a mad country!
but if the civilians had killed him they will come and destroy the whole place for killing their colleague useless country

1 Like

Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by nick50(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Not surprised..a policeman once asked me if I know how many people he have kilked

1 Like

Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by 2016v2017: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Navy will not take responsibility because Olufemi was not in uniform when the incident happened....what a mad country!
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by proclinician: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2020
DAramis:
It has been stated time without number, in most situations, you should mind your business rather than interfering..

It is an unfortunate situation the person found himself.

Exactly on the highlighted. Until it happens to you then you begin to wonder why people were heartless nobody helped you.
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by Angelfrost(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2020
illicit:
What does the Nigerian Navy do sef

They are employed but jobless

mfs

Very apt question... I have never seen uniformed people so jobless and idle!
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by illicit(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Very apt question... I have never seen uniformed people so jobless and idle!

Abi o

Never see them doing anything

They just keep collecting salary
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Too wicked. bad. They should be prosecuted.
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by tayotheplug: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2020
hmmmmn i cant even express my feelings
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes, it is a clear case of human right abuse, not its violation.

The Navy would have taken responsibility if there were elements of human rights violation.

There is a difference between human rights abuse and human rights violation. Find out the difference. undecided

You've made absolutely zero sense. Zero

1 Like

Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by heendrix(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
illicit:

Abi o

Never see them doing anything

They just keep collecting salary

Thank God you said you never see which means u agree to the fact that ur Ignorant.....take a stroll to Apapa and the Niger delta and help educate urself
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by freeborn02: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
proclinician:

If the victim that's killed now is your father or brother trust me you won't type this nonsense here.

Simplyleo comments like a goat with no Brain, honour, dignity or sense of worth.

2 Likes

Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by Cantonese: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes, it is a clear case of human right abuse, not its violation.

The Navy would have taken responsibility if there were elements of human rights violation.

There is a difference between human rights abuse and human rights violation. Find out the difference. undecided

Chai. What a pity. I know you have never found yourself or someone very close to you in that situation. If that ever happened to you, you'll never try to use vain words to justify such an evil action.

1 Like

Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by teabully(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
so many things are not right in this 2020.
if things are not right, I wonder what is going to be left?

what a year indeed.
I am loving this play on words

1 Like

Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
They should be sacked and jailed.
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by planetx: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
This mentality of Nigerian soldiers always going for back up in disagreements with civilians comes from their training of thinking "bloody" civilians are beneath them. The police should not have released him to the Naval authorities but prosecute him according to the law, enough of this bullying attitude by this stupid jobless soldiers.
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by nams77: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Esseite:
"Item worth N250"... (possibly earpiece)

You argued you were cheated, a good samaritan offered to pay you the N250 and let it go... you killed the person.

How!!!!!
My brother this is unbelievable! Killing someone because of his kindhearted generosity?
If na my brother, I no go let am die for nothing o.
Something must be done about the situation

1 Like

Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by Johnsghana(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
This so sad...

They are weaklings that hid behind their uniforms to perpetuate wickedness. May the law run its full course on them.

BTW, if you ever have to require the back up of other people or weapons to beat another man like you one on one, you are a chicken of a man. This is why I don't respect cultists, Police or military guys. They always have to come in large numbers to show that they have power... If e sure for you let's use our bare hands and rack it out one on one, if I no go tear your intestines comot with my bare hands. Mtschewwww!
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by LaboPolitics: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
proclinician:

If the victim that's killed now is your father or brother trust me you won't type this nonsense here.

That's why the wise ancestors of Igboland said that 'when the corpse of another man's relative is being carried, it would look like an ordinary log of wood'.

1 Like

Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by intruder15(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
DAramis:
It has been stated time without number, in most situations, you should mind your business rather than interfering..

It is an unfortunate situation the person found himself.

It's minding our business that made Nigeria what it is now
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by illicit(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
heendrix:

Thank God you said you never see which means u agree to the fact that ur Ignorant.....take a stroll to Apapa and the Niger delta and help educate urself

U no wat

u and ur Nigerian Navy shd go to hell n come back

I don't care
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by jacoik(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Esseite:
"Item worth N250"... (possibly earpiece)

You argued you were cheated, a good samaritan offered to pay you the N250 and let it go... you killed the person.

How!!!!!
no be earpiece ooo na plug
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by jacoik(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
superCleanworks:
We LACK sense and honesty in this piece of land called Nigeria.

A football club will deal with a footballer who misbehaves outside the stadium, even if the player is on holiday.

the Navy which is a SECURITY OUTFIT is washing it's hands from a murder case by it's own people.... why? because some were not in uniform and not on official duty.

We are all endangered species in this country if this should happen because this will become the new excuse .

Let's wait and see what Femi Falana has to say about this.
d ting sef is so tayarin
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by jacoik(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
proclinician:

aswear
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by heendrix(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
illicit:

U no wat
u and ur Nigerian Navy shd go to hell n come back
I don't care
Come to base and say it
Re: Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested by illicit(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
heendrix:

Come to base and say it

Oga no vex o
Na joke I dey o
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tochi Nwawuba: 'SARS Arresting Me For Keeping Beard' / Suspected Cultists Kill Young Man In Port Harcourt / Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.