Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie (39130 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by yomcity: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sufferingboy:
hello,nairalanders pls I want to buy a used HP
laptop in Benin city. The laptop will be used for
three main things
1.Blogging,web designing and freelancing.
2.Cyber security and ethical hacking. 3.Gaming.
(man must play small)
what I need in the laptop are 1.i5 core or i7,64
or 98 bit system 2.At least 3ghz processor
speed. 3.screen of at least 14 inches 4.finger
print sensor, 5.At least 4gb RAM 6.At least
100gb memory space. 7.good webcam.
Where can I get it in Benin city. And like how
much will cost? HP product only.
Let mi help u here from Lagos and i will send it u. U can only get good laptop from Lagos Nigeria,letz private talk if u need more explanation thank u.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by bankulizer: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hey, it's right, even the prophets in the bible and quran do lambast stupid people like odeFreeze.

2 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by olisaEze(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Which is preferable, to be called a bastard or to lose your head over a poem? Useless hypocritical woman quoting scripture that she doesn’t understand. Anyway, just because someone can read a script on tv doesn’t make dem smart or sane.

3 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by LordOfTheGame: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
will you shut up!!

Kettle calling pot black!

Did you condemn the senseless killing of Hausa settlers by Igbos??

You're all hypocrites... Innocent people were killed in Rivers you didn't Condemn the killings.

You are here Condemning the killing of someone that was sentenced to death... While down in your region you are busy killing armless Hausa settlers!

I beginning to understand that Nigeria is filled with brainless hypocrites.

People who only condemn a evil when it suit their narratives

You this terrorist, your hatred for the Igbos will kill you very soon. If you don't want to hear it before, now you have it. Muslims are hypocrites and evil. The stupid bitch didn't condemn the killings of innocent people and the barbaric practice of hanging people just for expressing their views but she found her whoring voice to talk about a pstore she cannot untie his shoe lace.
As for you, Biafra will surely come and there's nothing you can do about it. If you don't want to see the beautiful nation, Biafra, go and hang yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by anonimi: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
frubben:
Exactly wat Suen is doing on nairaland

I guess that you mean Seun?

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by mamaafrik(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Islam and Hypocrisy,i love the way the Christian folks Lampooned her,foolish ones suddenly can locate their mics that they lost against that man who blasphemed,because Christians are Tolerant and law abiding.
Jesus himself chided the Pharisee and Apostles Paul called the Galatians church "fools "when he saw that they needed to be seriously chided.
Paul did more than Freeze but was later used for the Kingdom of God.

Same HYPOCRITIC Muslims will say The HOLY BIBLE is not raw word of God but more than 65℅ of clerics will read the same "impure" Bible to extract a sentence to use to achieve their silly aim of idiocy but will not see those verse where Jesus said "no one can come to the kingdom of Heaven except through me"........,they won't see" the same way he as gone up so shall the son of man down in Glory for the saints on the last day"
They chose to follow a man who told tell them clearly in Quran that he doesn't know where he is going in afterlife.

3 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Obdk: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
IPhone x. For sale

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by mamaafrik(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
mamaafrik:
Islam and Hypocrisy,i love the way the Christian folks Lampooned her,foolish ones suddenly can locate their mics that they lost against that man who blasphemed,because Christians are Tolerant and law abiding.
Jesus himself chided the Pharisee and Apostles Paul called the Galatians church "fools "when he saw that they needed to be seriously chided.
Paul did more than Freeze but was later used for the Kingdom of God.

Same HYPOCRITIC Muslims will say The HOLY BIBLE is not raw word of God but more than 65℅ of clerics will read the same "impure" Bible to extract a sentence to use to achieve their silly aim of idiocy but will not see those verse where Jesus said "no one can come to the kingdom of Heaven except through me"........,they won't see" the same way he as gone up so shall the son of man down in Glory for the saints on the last day"
They chose to follow a man who told tell them clearly in Quran that he doesn't know where he is going in afterlife.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
muykem:
Killing because of religion is normal in Islam that's why bokoharam and other terrorists still have sympathizers. My Muslim friend once told me that we can't totally condemn terrorism because they are protecting Islam against westerners.

You still refer to him as "my friend". Your big head will roll one day

5 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by anonimi: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many people will Rope themselves into what they can't understand Because of this Matter..
My Advice and Admonishment to all is that Leave the Person of the Pastor. You Can Condemn the action or the words he used but do not Condemn the Man of God..
Insulting or Cursing the Pastor is acquiring a Curse on yourself. Leave the Person of the Pastor. Insulting a Man Under the Call of God is Insulting God Almighty..
Condemn the Words he uttered! Don't Insult the Pastor!!
They that Have Ears to Hear and Understand should Do so

How do you know he is a man of God and not a god of men?
Is it based on Matthew 25:31-46?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6392490_screenshot201703251113431_jpege7efc671bcd65efa910c8efb45a5868a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6391004_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3387272_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages944034101539392828963508174362134222353068n_jpeg9f14d18b22820e8aa84a71659b27ff28

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Lovine: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
[Is it in the bible not to insult a man of God?

quote author=Righteousness89 post=93702300]Many people will Rope themselves into what they can't understand Because of this Matter..

My Advice and Admonishment to all is that Leave the Person of the Pastor. You Can Condemn the action or the words he used but do not Condemn the Man of God..

Insulting or Cursing the Pastor is acquiring a Curse on yourself. Leave the Person of the Pastor. Insulting a Man Under the Call of God is Insulting God Almighty..

[/quote]
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Mathantics: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
[s]
HonabFaj:
Nigerians should learn how to stay on a toipic. On one hand, people will be condemning a bad /inappropriate action, then you will bring in another situation that is irrelevant to the topic. You can fix everything at once , while others are talking about one,if you dont care about it , you can start advocating for the one you care about .Must we force opinion on people.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by lexy2014: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
will you shut up!!

You're all hypocrites... Innocent people were killed in Rivers you didn't Condemn the killings.

You are here Condemning the killing of someone that was sentenced to death... While down in your region you are busy killing armless Hausa settlers!

I beginning to understand that Nigeria is filled with brainless hypocrites.

People who only condemn evil when it suit their narratives

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/killers-of-two-hausa-settlers-in-rivers-not-ipob-%25E2%2580%2595-police/amp/
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Inspectorartz: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
RESUMPTION DATE: Schools to Reopen, while Nationwide Curfew is Relaxed

Good news - The cries of Nigerian Students have been heard as the federal government has asked schools to resume on the... https://alexamadi.info/resumption-date-schools-to-reopen-while-nationwide-curfew-is-relaxed (click link to read full)

kindly share this information to whom it may concern.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
If you want to know the religion that is truly a religion of peace, check the religion people freely throw shades at without fear of being beheaded or lynched.

3 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by frubben(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
anonimi:

I guess that you mean Seun?
smile
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Jaqenhghar: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
muykem:
Killing because of religion is normal in Islam that's why bokoharam and other terrorists still have sympathizers. My Muslim friend once told me that we can't totally condemn terrorism because they are protecting Islam against westerners.
See am. that is what I was telling someone here he wanted to deny. I said it the reason why most muslims condemn ISIS and BH is because those groups kill muslims too which is like one of the biggest taboos. If they stuck to killing christians they would have gotten 100% support from muslims globally.
There is no punishment for killing an unbeliever.

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by CptCharlesVane: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigerians too carry religion for head �
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Sheriman(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
God make this end not a sorrowful one
yomcity:

Let mi help u here from Lagos and i will send it u. U can only get good laptop from Lagos Nigeria,letz private talk if u need more explanation thank u.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by zimakod(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Some issue don't need to be discussed.... Many of this people are hypocrite.

We know how to judge others to feel like better person.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by desiredhome: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
bong4:

It was this same Jadaria that was enjoying and laughing when Seun Kuti was lambasting Jesus on a live TV programme 9https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pofmBCqs75s) while keeping blind to the many atrocities in the North. Shame!!! She is a big time hypocrite.
Stop comparing Jesus with mere motals/pulpit bandits........
Kiss the Truth when you see it
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by pafo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many people will Rope themselves into what they can't understand Because of this Matter..

you are mad
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by rotadeco27: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
will you shut up!!

I have beginning to understand that Nigeria is filled with brainless hypocrites.

Can't believe it ! Even the police came out to say the killers are not IPOD . Your people have killed my other tribes Yoruba , igbos Benue etc all the name of region and politics . Just one attack on hausa community u people started crying online.
Until this country part ways I don't think there could be progress . We are people with different ideologies and cultures .

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by oyatz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
if you want to live long.

learn to turn deaf ears to some idiots

turn a blind eye too

This is the secret of why buhari is now fresh.

yaradua died because he too love nigeria

buhari almost died when he came into office, he developed ear problem.

now he ignores Nigerians he is getting fat

God punish una

5000 years for una

I can't just stop laughing.
This is the most hilarious post I have read on Nairaland since 01-01-2020.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Comedian2019: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mekudi:
Ko kan mi
Their problem
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Comedian2019: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
will you shut up!!

I am beginning to understand that Nigeria is filled with brainless hypocrites.

Stop spreading fake news.
It's barbaric to kill another.
It's more barbaric to kill someone simply for expressing his opinion.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by mabea: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
dokie:

I don't agree with, you.

At a time when the fakes and those who have called themselves to ministry are more than those under anointing for ministry, I doubt if Christ would visit anyone with a curse for insulting a supposed man of God who crosses boundaries.

How do we ascertain that Ibiyome is under the call of God? Because he has a large congregation? The Bible tells us that by their fruits you shall know them. What that man did on his pulpit was satanic.

You can't blame anyone for insulting him, and God won't. At most, the man who insults would bear the consequence for insulting people and not a special reprimand for insulting a supposed Man of God.
How do you ascertain that he is not called? Remember he is human
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Powerfly(f): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
2by40ft:
Don't be surprised if she's just like any other Nigerian.
Condemned corruption when he's not d one doing it.
Condemned good he doesn't understands and Support evil he committed

No Be Lie!!!
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Powerfly(f): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
yomcity:

how much would it cost to get it frm lag?
Will it cost more than 30k?
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by vankaid: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

You and people like you are worse than boko haram.
Pastors like the one in question thrive in their bad deeds because they know they have people like you.
Had it been there is no video evidence you would be claiming he didn't do it and demand for it and still threaten people with touch not my anointed brainwash.

If there is any curse to acquire from anywhere, it is made for people who worship pastors in the face of evil.
God will judge you all and ignorance is no excuse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate / Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.