Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Ladies Which One This Will U Choose??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which One This Will U Choose??? (418 Views)

Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which One This Will U Choose??? by Mathiassoft333: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose(photo) by StacyO(f): 3:41pm On Aug 27
Saw this somewhere,decided to share.

The said amount might not literally be that huge but,weighing the two options,I'll give them the money.

Though half of it and tell them I used up the rest (risky).

Which one will you accept?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose(photo) by pansophist(m): 3:44pm On
Re: Ladies Which One This Will U Choose??? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mathiassoft333:
Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose(photo) by StacyO(f): 3:41pm On Aug 27
Saw this somewhere,decided to share.

The said amount might not literally be that huge but,weighing the two options,I'll give them the money.

Though half of it and tell them I used up the rest (risky).

Which one will you accept?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose(photo) by pansophist(m): 3:44pm On

Niggi,I hope you're alright? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Fast Machine: Hollywood Actor Dwayne The Rock / Guys, See What Makes HER Vaginal Wet / Partners And Family Members Of Sleep-talkers Share The Best Gems They’ve Heard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.