Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Five Year Goal Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Five Year Goal Lady (1183 Views)

Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) / What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? / "Girlfriend's Goal": Lady List Out Bizarre Rules For Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Five Year Goal Lady by vivsravine: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2020
Hmmm, let me be nice today yet I will still say that core truth, I am so pissed by how most ladies run their lives and these makes most men label we all the same.

There was a recent video of a couple who came on social media to disclose to us what transpired in their date recently, the guy asked the lady a very simple question, where do you see your self in the next five years and the lady in her stupidity got offended and invariably lost out in the future of that relationship by that singular act.

Dear ladies, its high time we tell ourselves the truth and also live to project what we want from these men, there is more to relationship than what we ever want.

The question from this young man is the most intelligent question I can guarantee you from someone who wants to see you in his future, a man who just want to sleep with you or who doesn't see you in his future wont even ask you these crucial questions like this

Rather, aunty fives years plan, went ahead to reply our good brother with these reply " am I on a date or an interview" finally she asked him in return "what is your retirement plan? Oh dear sister, it was just a simple question you would have answered intelligently and even send in your five year proposal to him and make him marvel.

I am going to be brutal with my thoughts now, sisters, some women are classical ITOBORIBO with depleted sence, we are our own big probelm.

Some attitude we display makes me wonder who birth and breed most of us, even recently the way we openly talk loosely make you wonder where the fellow is coming from.

Beauty has so eaten into our heads that we forget the future before us, the most trending talks on Erica of BBN is another one, which can be likened to this act. We are easily carried away by our beauty that we feel we are on top of the world and we fail to learn and take corrections.

Beauty alone doesn't keep a man and that is why you see a lot happens in marriage relationship, man cling to women who will respect them,give them peace and still be the sexy diva to adore, be all to your man.

Therefore its high time these gullible ladies sell their Brazilian hairs and human hairs and get working brains

Its time they stop wearing make ups and lay a solid foundation in their future, work for your money and have a retirement plan for yourself.

And its time they realise that there is more to a relationship than what they want, marriage relationships is work real work and if you are not ready for it, don't even date, because you dating might lead to marriage someday.

Finally. Let's stop using social media to display our ignorance and stupidity, if you are not comfortable about something with your partner, seek help and understand your stand better.

Ahudiya speaks ©

For more on my blog post on relationship values visit

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

1 Like

Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by EmemB: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Whoever you are, it will never be well with you and your entire generation, you will die an untimely death and you will never live to reap the fruit of your labor,you will die a miserable death and everybody you know in this life will deny you, may you be shamed among your pears, if she did something to you,you couldn't meet her face to face and tell her your problem but instaed you came here to post dis nonsense using her business number and her face, I bet your mother and all the entire women in your generation are prostitutes,it will never be well with you,your mother and everybody in your family, may you die Young, may you die poor and wretched...... Pls everybody disregard dis fool up there,I know that lady and she's not into hookups, as a matter of fact she's an independent lady working hard in a legit way, that fool up there only knows prostitution cos his or her mother is into it, useless fool, nairaland pls kindly take down dis post as it's been created to spite someone and I know it's not what you stand for..... Whoever you are God will punish you in life and in death,it will never be well with you.... You shall never live long enough to see your children and if you have any one may their names be spoilt and shamed like you have done to that lady.... Pls everybody kindly Google that number up there and you will see that that number is into apartments and not hookups... God will punish you, don't think you are hidden dear cos you are not

1 Like

Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Lemondaisy: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Whoever that @queenhoe93's is is a very sad person,we will find you and you won't go Scot free, it's not by force,God will punish your entire generation for trying to spoil someone else's business name, may God punish you to death, it will never be well with you U, you know yourself and we know you, take dis from me,you will never go unpunished, your family will never go unpunished, sad,rejected fellow, you are nothing but a rejected cow,a shameless one at that, may God punish your father, mother and everybody related to you including your unborn children.. as you have choosed to spoil someone's name and business name, it will never be well with you, you bastard,you son of a LovePeddler,a cheap LovePeddler at that, deleting your nonsense is not enough,we will track you down and you'll be hearing from us soon, you layed your bed and you will lay on it, bastard
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by vivsravine: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Na wa o.. Was this wailing for

EmemB:
Whoever you are, it will never be well with you and your entire generation, you will die an untimely death and you will never live to reap the fruit of your labor,you will die a miserable death and everybody you know in this life will deny you, may you be shamed among your pears, if she did something to you,you couldn't meet her face to face and tell her your problem but instaed you came here to post dis nonsense using her business number and her face, I bet your mother and all the entire women in your generation are prostitutes,it will never be well with you,your mother and everybody in your family, may you die Young, may you die poor and wretched...... Pls everybody disregard dis fool up there,I know that lady and she's not into hookups, as a matter of fact she's an independent lady working hard in a legit way, that fool up there only knows prostitution cos his or her mother is into it, useless fool, nairaland pls kindly take down dis post as it's been created to spite someone and I know it's not what you stand for..... Whoever you are God will punish you in life and in death,it will never be well with you.... You shall never live long enough to see your children and if you have any one may their names be spoilt and shamed like you have done to that lady.... Pls everybody kindly Google that number up there and you will see that that number is into apartments and not hookups... God will punish you, don't think you are hidden dear cos you are not

1 Like

Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by vivsravine: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
[this is serious o

Na wsquote author=EmemB post=93707058]Whoever you are, it will never be well with you and your entire generation, you will die an untimely death and you will never live to reap the fruit of your labor,you will die a miserable death and everybody you know in this life will deny you, may you be shamed among your pears, if she did something to you,you couldn't meet her face to face and tell her your problem but instaed you came here to post dis nonsense using her business number and her face, I bet your mother and all the entire women in your generation are prostitutes,it will never be well with you,your mother and everybody in your family, may you die Young, may you die poor and wretched...... Pls everybody disregard dis fool up there,I know that lady and she's not into hookups, as a matter of fact she's an independent lady working hard in a legit way, that fool up there only knows prostitution cos his or her mother is into it, useless fool, nairaland pls kindly take down dis post as it's been created to spite someone and I know it's not what you stand for..... Whoever you are God will punish you in life and in death,it will never be well with you.... You shall never live long enough to see your children and if you have any one may their names be spoilt and shamed like you have done to that lady.... Pls everybody kindly Google that number up there and you will see that that number is into apartments and not hookups... God will punish you, don't think you are hidden dear cos you are not [/quote]
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Lemondaisy: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
The person that posted that nonsense is called Uchenna Udeji Ibe, he is igbo from Enugu state, He posted that nonsense to get back at my friend for refusing to go out with him, he claims he is a civil servant,will be back with his picture,house address and phone number... He is a bi_sexual woman beater.... Am posting it so that ladies can bewear of him,so he doesn't do same to them....

3 Likes

Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Owowmkponanam: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=Williamsjean post=93886821][/quote] lol William calm down... Lemon keep your cool until we are done, you know as go be na. Lwkmd. that person is obviously keeping tabs here... if they like they should open a profile with their village name�����, we know ooo lwkmd.. Dem don go change Instagram name hahahahahahaha.... Honestly wherever or whoever that person is,it will never be better for them. We are waiting for them fully loaded. Adim fully loaded lol
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Please what’s going on? If you people share with us, we’ll know whether to join you in swearing for the person because this is very serious.
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Ebubeikeokwu: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Somebody contacted me yesterday concerning dis issue, dis sounds very serious, that person can bag a jail term for character defamation... Just your like your friends advised,keep it quiet, it's like you have a way of finding out who the person really is, please do so quietly. That's all I can say. Thanks
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Ebubeikeokwu: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2020
Apparently Somebody tried to get back at their friend by posting her full picture here, her business phone number and her business name,claiming she's into hookups telling people to contact her for hookup, thereby trying to spoil the girls image and business name.. is that not witchcraft? I support anything they are planning to do to that person cos that's wickedness, character defamation is not a small thing.

chiddyok:
Please what’s going on? If you people share with us, we’ll know whether to join you in swearing for the person because this is very serious.

1 Like

Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Owowmkponanam: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2020
Thanks dear,we will

Ebubeikeokwu:
Somebody contacted me yesterday concerning dis issue, dis sounds very serious, that person can bag a jail term for character defamation... Just your like your friends advised,keep it quiet, it's like you have a way of finding out who the person really is, please do so quietly. That's all I can say. Thanks
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Youngpo413: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Wahalla dey o,ndito eka mmi full here.
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Ebubeikeokwu:
Apparently Somebody tried to get back at their friend by posting her full picture here, her business phone number and her business name,claiming she's into hookups telling people to contact her for hookup, thereby trying to spoil the girls image and business name.. is that not witchcraft? I support anything they are planning to do to that person cos that's wickedness, character defamation is not a small thing.

That’s really not nice. They are on their own.
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Uchennaudejiibe: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lemondaisy:
The person that posted that nonsense is called Uchenna Udeji Ibe, he is igbo from Enugu state, He posted that nonsense to get back at my friend for refusing to go out with him, he claims he is a civil servant,will be back with his picture,house address and phone number... He is a bi_sexual woman beater.... Am posting it so that ladies can bewear of him,so he doesn't do same to them....
Queen what type of nonsense is this self. you have been creating different accounts to harass me since last week.

Not bad Queen Udeme Ekong u are coward

if u like post my number and picture, i don't care, i have your address and picture too so no wahala.

Owowmkponanam is Queen Udeme Ekong
Ebubeikeokwu is Queen Udeme Ekong
Lemondaisy is Queen Udeme Ekong
Cutekeisha is Queen Udeme Ekong
EmemB is Queen Udeme Ekong
Omotundeilya is Queen Udeme Ekong

all these accounts were created from tuesday sep 8- today september 14 with the sole mission to cyberbully me.

she has been harassing me via text and Instagram. i have prove and i am willing to share if this harassment becomes too hot handle.

she is a final year student that go's to Federal University of Technology Minna - FUTMINNA and she works for mimisdelight. she poses as a real estate worker and catering busy woman, but this is a front to steal your private information and impersonate u.

this girl in question has been harassing me since tuesday last week because i failed to pick her on Sunday for a date and blocked her on Instagram and whatsapp.

Becareful who u meet online guys,. I had to learn this the hard way.

your faithfully
Uchenna Udeji Ibe the accussed human bi sexual woman beater
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Omotundeilya: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hehehehhehehehehebbe Uchenna Udeji Ibe finally you've used your hands to open your yansh, God has finally punished you, UCHENNA UDEJI IBE dis idiot told me how he raped his sister...,how would someone go on a date with such a person.... Obsessive he goat, when she said she won't be going on a date with him, he decided to post her picture here saying she's into hookups, anybody that has sense will know who is saying the truth here... Dis guy claims he works for national biotechnology development agency..
he is an outcast in enugu.. He claims he schooled at Philadelphia hahahahahaha.. naso . Ladies pls beware of such guys ooo, they are emotionally fragile,they don't know how to handle rejection, rejected he goat.. even your village people rejected you. You need to be dead. Nobody wants you
Uchennaudejiibe:

Not bad Queen Udeme Ekong

if u like post my number and picture, i don't care

Owowmkponanam is Queen Udeme Ekong
Ebubeikeokwu is Queen Udeme Ekong
Lemondaisy is Queen Udeme Ekong
Cutekeisha is Queen Udeme Ekong

she is a final year student that go's to Federal University of Technology Minna - FUTMINNA and she works for mimisdelight.

this girl in question has been harassing me since tuesday last week because i failed to pick her on Sunday for a date and blocked her on instagram and whatsapp.

Becareful who u meet online guys,. I had to learn this the had way.

your faithfully
Uchenna Udeji Ibe the accussed human bi sexual woman beater
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Uchennaudejiibe: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Omotundeilya:
Hehehehhehehehehebbe Uchenna Udeji Ibe finally you've used your hands to open your yansh, God has finally punished you, UCHENNA UDEJI IBE dis idiot told me how he raped his sister...,how would someone go on a date with such a person.... Obsessive he goat, when she said she won't be going on a date with him, he decided to post her picture here saying she's into hookups, anybody that has sense will know who is saying the truth here... Dis guy claims he works for national biotechnology development agency..
he is an outcast in enugu.. He claims he schooled at Philadelphia hahahahahaha.. naso . Ladies pls beware of such guys ooo, they are emotionally fragile,they don't know how to handle rejection, rejected he goat.. even your village people rejected you. You need to be dead. Nobody wants you

your response time was very quick were u just hitting refresh constantly?

Omotundeilya is Queen udeme ekong too

am not a coward like u, i don't need a fake name
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Omotundeilya: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Uchennaudejiibe:

Omotundeilya is Queen udeme ekong too

am not a coward like u, i don't need a fake name
lmao ok dear
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Uchennaudejiibe: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Omotundeilya:

who in their right mind will tell anyone they raped their sister? Queen udeme ekong u need help. i know u are angry with me, please stop try to frame me.
you rejected me......mean while u have been busy dragging my name online left and right because i have moved on. u must be really salty i blocked you......some women self. see u in court coward .
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by vivsravine: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
My ish

What has my innocent write up got to do with all these backlash of people
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Owowmkponanam: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol UCHENNA UDEJI IBE all dis things you are doing is called damage control, I believe smart people can see through you that you are desperately trying to cover your name, you have been harrasing me via text messages, Instagram and here, since we'll be meeting in court why are you still bothered You sound like a broken record trying desperately to cover your shame,lol since you believe am the one with all those accounts,lol no wahala. You Sound like a mad dog that has been infected with rabbies. you opened queenhoe93 on the 10th after I rejected your date on the 8th and later deactivated the account,lol you see say you no smart abi, then decided to open an account with your name after seeing that I boldly called you out here, you couldn't deny it anymore I mean your name was here boldly, you opened that account on the 12th, deleted the comments where we mentioned your name the first time...even wen you were confronted,shebi you lied? Lol I still have all those chats, so it's not only you that can wash your dirty linen in public.... If all you are saying is true let me die before the end of dis year but if what you are saying is a lie UCHENNA UDEJI IBE may you not live to see the end of the year 2020, it's obvious am not the only girl you've done that to. Character defamation,cyberbullying, impersonation... Lol,ok na, we shall see... I will never reply you again, I just wanted you to expose yourself and you have done that graciously. Keep your cool till we meet.
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Uchennaudejiibe: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Owowmkponanam:
Lol UCHENNA UDEJI IBE all dis things you are doing is called damage control, I believe smart people can see through you that you are desperately trying to cover your name, you have been harrasing me via text messages, Instagram and here, since we'll be meeting in court why are you still bothered You sound like a broken record trying desperately to cover your shame,lol since you believe am the one with all those accounts,lol no wahala. You Sound like a mad dog that has been infected with rabbies. you opened queenhoe93 on the 10th after I rejected your date on the 8th and later deactivated the account,lol you see say you no smart abi, then decided to open an account with your name after seeing that I boldly called you out here, you couldn't deny it anymore I mean your name was here boldly, you opened that account on the 12th, deleted the comments where we mentioned your name the first time...even wen you were confronted,shebi you lied? Lol I still have all those chats, so it's not only you that can wash your dirty linen in public.... If all you are saying is true let me die before the end of dis year but if what you are saying is a lie UCHENNA UDEJI IBE may you not live to see the end of the year 2020, it's obvious am not the only girl you've done that to. Character defamation,cyberbullying, impersonation... Lol,ok na, we shall see... I will never reply you again, I just wanted you to expose yourself and you have done that graciously. Keep your cool till we meet.

you should have replied with Omotundeilya to keep it constant. you have too much accounts, now u don't know which one to use and reply....rookie. you even referring to yourself as I in your explanation OMG.... you are really stupid. U set this thing up then came on instagram and directed me to nairaland I have proof. Rookie thanks for admitting to it via text.
I Don't need to wait for court let's do this now.

it's really funny how your instagram and past deactivated nairaland account both end with 93...hmmmm. my guess is that u deactivated that queenhoe93 account as not to leave trace to your real Instagram account that ends with 93. the fact that u detailing your evidence means you don't have a case. you are really a rookie, no one openly talks about evidence like this. your imaginary lawyer not advising properly. u cannot sue for defamation while ur are making defamatory post because u are no longer the victim. u should have just sued quietly. i don't even think your broke ass can afford a lawyer...lol

Queen udeme ekong no need for damage control u have my number. i will be waiting for your lawyer to serve me. let's see how u would sue me for defamation when u are openly making false post like calling me a rapist and transsexual woman beater lol. u are really creative. queen stick to what you do best. stay in the kitchen and stop play Sherlock u are out of depth.

YOU decided to call me out here, after sending me a link for me to come and see it. YOU are really stupid.

U really want me to be queenhoe93, that u have gone to far lengths to harass me. Secondly I didn't delete anything queen udeme ekong, the moderator did.

The problem with u is that your wording is always consistent. U can have alot of different username but your wording remains the same.

oh i forgot i am talking to Queens friends, please queens friends send this message to her.

Owowmkponanam who isnt Queen Udeme Ekong. (queens phone)
Ebubeikeokwu who isnt Queen Udeme Ekong
Lemondaisy who isnt Queen Udeme Ekong
Cutekeisha who isnt Queen Udeme Ekong (queens laptop)
EmemB who isnt Queen Udeme Ekong
Omotundeilya who isnt Queen Udeme Ekong (queens touchscreen )

instead of you to serve me u are busy talking shit online yeye keyboard warrior
Re: The Five Year Goal Lady by Uchennaudejiibe: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
All I have been saying is true and I just backed it up with evidence. This psychotic akwa ibom harassed me. I soon as I tried to clear my name I suddenly became queenhoe93. She even went as far and low as insulting my dead mother to bring out reaction from me. I was set up by queen udeme ekong and she is nothing but a psychotic liar.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship / How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? / Four Benefits You Will Enjoy If You Marry A Calabar Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.