Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Tiwa Savage Breaks Down In Tears While Narrating Her Grass To Grace Story. Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Breaks Down In Tears While Narrating Her Grass To Grace Story. Video (249 Views)

‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) / Why were you aroused When She Was Narrating Her Rape Experience? / Nigerian Runs Girl Secretly Filmed While Narrating ’sekzcapade’ With Four Men [V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Breaks Down In Tears While Narrating Her Grass To Grace Story. Video by CompassGist: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Singer, Tiwa Savage went emotional while recounting how she so broke, struggled, and lived in a shelter with drug addicts in Brooklyn, New York.

According to her, she had just graduated from the university in New York and was very broke because she couldn’t work as an International student.

In her words… “I think I was 22 and we were in New York. I was living in Bed-Stuy, kind of like a shelter. A lot of people didn’t know this.

“I was in a shelter for women that had drug abuse problems.

“I just graduated from school. You know as an international student you can’t work. So, I couldn’t work. I was doing the side thing in Bed-Stuy which is like the hood in Brooklyn.”
WATCH VIDEO HERE
https://compassgist.com/tiwa-savage-breaks-down-in-tears-while-narrating-her-grass-to-grace-story-video/

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Down In Tears While Narrating Her Grass To Grace Story. Video by Vocabulary: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Crocodile tears, we don't require this. I wonder why artist put up strategies like this just to garner sales. It's an ignominiously inglorious act. Stop it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Greediness Or Wickidness Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Big Eyes / Trade Nigeria (tn) / Six Principle Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.