Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) (82090 Views)

Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Olutobasam(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigerians are funny. What kind of business is that? Who does he think will buy that?

Instead of buying, better come and buy land in Ibeju Lekki

Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Eillyeillz(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
He was trying get y'alls attention, by the looks of things he succeeded.
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by One4me: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
sapphiere:
Would you buy Hushpuppi's picture frame for 30,000 Naira?

Even if they use his picture to wrap #30,000, l will still refuse to take it for free!
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by SenatorBright(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
sapphiere:

I would of buy for more than that amount to show my kids that there was a time this guy was internet sensation and intimidated alot of hard working people with his illegal wealth. As brilliant as he was in his illegal business he was just too stupid to keep on a low-key profile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

You didn't get in touch with me On Whatsapp
I told you I'm not a blogger. Sorry for that video I posted.
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
SenatorBright:

I would of buy for more than that amount to show my kids that there was a time this guy was internet sensation and intimidated alot of hard working people with his illegal wealth. As brilliant as he was in his illegal business he was just too stupid to keep on a low-key profile.
cool
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by popp(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
You can't try such in PH.

Portharcourt people won't even buy it #100.

Lagosians always claim and think they are wise but in actualty, they are the most foolish peopl.

That's why every music Artists would rush to Lagos, that is where he or she would cash out big.

They fall cheaply for any irrelevancies

1 Like

Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Chicastle: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Did he just said hush Turkey?
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
saaphiere:
I told you I'm not a blogger. Sorry for that video I posted.

Oh My God, is today the first time u are seeing me On Nairaland forum
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by michoim(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
What a country! Wrong mindset! Where rogues are glorified! God save Nigeria ...
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by femeritus: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
I think this is just to gain traffic to one useless blog or YouTube channel.
Anyways, I think Hushpuppi's club members will be glad to buy it. Afterall is he not their role model? Seeing his picture will inspire them.
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Investnow2017: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Is there still hope for this country? Our problems are deeper than are revealed. For the first time, i am shocked angry
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by drezzyx(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yahoo boys role model.
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ategberoson:
[/b]

I won't collect it for free, not because he was caught with crimes but because he had no economical value to me

selling for 30k? I don't believe this dumb bloggers
Why don't you watch the video before calling people names?
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by sureinfo: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
wow, 30k does the picture give money?
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Oh My God, is today the first time u are seeing me On Nairaland forum
My first encounter with you was on that your thread I posted that video. That video was on my recommended list on YouTube. When I saw a thread was created for it, I dropped it there. I'm sorry.
I visit YouTube often and once I find any interesting video, I bring it here just like this one. Please pardon me.
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
azmanaty02:
how much will Bubu's picture frame cost?? That man scammed 200m Nigerians and still scamming
Not only 200m. He scammed both the dead and the living. Generations to come, buhari will still remain the biggest svamnof all ages as by all Nigerian politicians and electirates and even foreign governments.
As scammer whose name will be written in the hearts of Nigerians.
His frammed picture will give people sleepless nights. Those kind of pictures that come to live in horror movies and torment people.
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by AngelicBeing: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
azmanaty02:
how much will Bubu's picture frame cost?? That man scammed 200m Nigerians and still scamming
Chai, Hian, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, l concur with you, Buhari is a demented scallywag belch by a village witch wink
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Luizkid(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Omihanifa:
If they can sell Obasanjos letters in Lagos traffic wetin come be hushpuppi
Just felt like grabbing that Animal Farm story book.
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
sapphiere:
Why don't you watch the video before calling people names?

the video is as useless as watching bbn on week days. absolute thrash
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by ipswitch: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Everything is on/for sale in Lasgidi. Cars, houses and even asses. O sha pra pra, o sha pro pro ppl.
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
sapphiere:
My first encounter with you was on that your thread I posted that video. That video was on my recommended list on YouTube. When I saw a thread was created for it, I dropped it there. I'm sorry.
I visit YouTube often and once I find any interesting video, I bring it here just like this one. Please pardon me.

Lalasticlala, Is it bad that I want to know sapphiere better, I met her On Nairaland forum
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Ingredient88(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
sapphiere:
The hustle is real oo. A guy was seen selling framed photo of Oga Hushpuppi in Lagos traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ah0FZ3bHiw
It can only happen in Nigeria undecided
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
solacecraig:
Why will the frame pic of a known fraudster be of value to anyone, let alone 30k. I won't buy for 1k

It will, because we are living in a fraudulent society. Run by high
fraudulent people and being praised by low level fraudulent masses.

DOOMED country.
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by davidpokopikin(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
PLEASE NIGERIANS HELP ME GROW MY BRAND...SUPPORT ME BY WATCHING MY CRAFT...VIA YOUTUBE , PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL FREE, JUST LIKE WHERE U LIKING PICTURES ON FACEBOOK

CLICK HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip36ajZyQ6I
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by AntiWailer: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Frame na 10k max.

Even if na Pablo Escobar dey dia
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Segzy19: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Don't be surprised. Some people will buy it.

There is market for everyone (stupid and wise) in Nigeria...
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
sapphiere:

Girl you got that oomph
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by TheBedWench: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2020

Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ategberoson:

the video is as useless as watching bbn on week days. absolute thrash
You wouldn't have said what you said.
Re: Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) by Ezmans: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
sapphiere:
if nigerians can buy religious leaders scammers picture they too can buy internet scammers pictures too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up / Dammykrane's Blood-Soaked Cloth After Wizkid Smashed Bottle On His Head (Photo) / Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.