Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Bbnaija 2020: What Erica Said About Laycon After Her Disqualification - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija 2020: What Erica Said About Laycon After Her Disqualification (254 Views)

Erica Hospitalized After Having A Mental Breakdown Due To Her Disqualification / What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) / BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: What Erica Said About Laycon After Her Disqualification by nnix: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Disqualified BBNaija housemate Erica Nlewedim while tendering apology to Laycon, said she has no grudge against him.

Erica who was infuriated by Laycon’s claims that she tried to kiss him, heavily threw one shade or the other at him.

However, one of the major events that led to her disqualification was that of the 7th Saturday night party.

Erica who was intoxicated by alcohol confronted Laycon, threatening to make him suffer and body shaming him.

“You are a fool. You are lying that I tried to kiss you. You can prove that I tried to kiss you?

“Laycon was my friend but now he is shit. He was using me to trend. I’m not scared of anyone in this house. Laycon is an idiot. Why will you lie about me?

While speaking with the show organizers, the 26-year-old actress says their rift can be fixed, just as she apologized for her “hurtful” words.

Images and further details at source: https://www.naijainfoguide.com/bbnaija-2020-what-erica-said-about-laycon-after-her-disqualification/

(1) (Reply)

Reference Is Needed For Stering Bank / Fruits And Vegetables That Will Help You Upgrade Your ‘other Room’ Performance / Penis Enlargment Herb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.