Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch (51889 Views)

Indiana Jones 5 Confirmed As Harrison Ford Prepares To Return To Iconic Role / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-as-go Subsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
wonder233:
Very funny! Can't you guys see the pattern? When the politicians want DSTV to come and "settle" or when they are dissatisfied with current "settlement" and need more, they will first threaten with a senate or house resolution or a ministerial directive warning DSTV...if the obstinacy continues, you will start hearing of "TSTV" again from nowhere. Then when they finally "settle", everything dies down again, till the next cycle.

600years of wisdom for you

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by nedekid: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Na today? shocked
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by Ijaya123: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
wonder233:
Very funny! Can't you guys see the pattern? When the politicians want DSTV to come and "settle" or when they are dissatisfied with current "settlement" and need more, they will first threaten with a senate or house resolution or a ministerial directive warning DSTV...if the obstinacy continues, you will start hearing of "TSTV" again from nowhere. Then when they finally "settle", everything dies down again, till the next cycle.

Can you name the politicians bankrolling TSTV?
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by bizmogl: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
These people again? Hmmm. I wish them all the best anyways.
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by eenai(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Abeg make we hear word. They should tell us 'we have launched come and subscribe' not 'we are preparing for a relaunch'
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by Zenithpeak(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
I thought you guys are serious the first time how would you expect me to listen you now?

You disappointed yourself big time...
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by rajiedreez: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
I hope its not dead on arrival like the other time
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by Imoobot(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Seriously waiting.
I 8 2 see Dstv enjoying so much monopoly especially when its come to showing champions leauge
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
End of days for DSTV loading
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by fujirice: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mtscheeeeeeeeewwwwww!!!
They have started again.
Noise makers without substance.
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by ruffDiamond: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Madibah:

Trash undecided

kindly replace the' Stupid' one with IGNORANT!they are the most dangerous ,especially in large number! ask the deeper woman murdered in Nut - thern Nigeria..I wish tstv success though!
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by izzyboi(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
I like their determination to succeed success to them
is gotv a free to air to decoder
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by WHOcarex: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
OK. Can I get their signal with my Dstv decoder?? grin grin

If its possible make una tell me oo.
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by slowice(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Better late than never.... We all knew it would be hard for them to come in, we know our policies favours only a few and our politicians are gluttons who sell their loyalty to the highest bidder so it was expected... I hope you guys ve done you home work well... Well done and welcome tstv

1 Like

Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by OdefaGirl(f): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
It's not about starting up..... it's about withstanding the waves that pulls down businesses in Nigeria. I wish you guys well.

1 Like

Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by ericfabulous(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Let's wait and see

Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by Naijaarchive(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
I hope they won't shenk us this time.... I don't like rough play
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by Skmoda360(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Baba...what again? On sk level you are.....
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Why does their name remind me of Testing testing 123 ahhchu
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by optimus106(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
TStv could sound promising for now, but let them really come into the market and you will see another level tyranny
Because
It will be expensive and so many technical faults

Their price will be double that of DSTV just like any Nigerian made product.
And this is because of lack of resources and unending government taxes

Rubbish
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by jacoik(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
and what's your contribution to the news?
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by jacoik(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Broghoton:
Reminds me of Subaru
and what's subaru please? which language is that
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by minijasper03(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
wonder233:
CONSPIRACY THEORIST
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by OJEEMAH(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
TStv could sound promising for now, but let them really come into the market and you will see another level tyranny
Because
It will be expensive and so many technical faults

Their price will be double that of DSTV just like any Nigerian made product.
And this is because of lack of resources and unending government taxes

It is better to pay more for TSTV sub. since it's an indigenous company, the economy will not suffer leakages.
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
tamdun:
You'll make it, Insha Allah, DStv should just fvck off,am getting startime once my sub expires
Honestly startimes is underrated, can you believe DSTV didn't show UCL on compact (7k ish) but, available for 10k - 15k subscription packages, I wonder if those that subscribe to packages below compact are enjoying it. I never knew Startimes even shows Europa and Bundesliga. wow

3 Likes

Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by moneyissweet(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Subaru? you must be born in the 70s

Broghoton:
Reminds me of Subaru
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by OLORIPAPA: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
wonder233:
You are right,TSTV can only come in when corrupt DStv is out...it is DStv that is suffocating the other stations from rising

1 Like

Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
I will give the CEO and A+ for his dogged determination
Let's see how he will score in terms of actual Execution.
They would need some serious marketing to get people to take them serious this 2nd time around.

1 Like

Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by Faithful007: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
wonder233:
nawa oh. Must politicians be blamed for everything?
Re: Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch by notoriousbabe: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
A very reliable sauce tolded me that Seun is a chair older in this company

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe / PHOTOS: Nollywood Now Making Blue Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.