Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu (38446 Views)

An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu / Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu / Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by Danniedpastor(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
ThothHermes:
What are the "heresies in Oyedepo's prosperity gospel"

Please ask him o.
Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by Chisaedhor: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
J
J stands for Jesus
Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by dokie: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
VEXT:

Even prophet Elisha cause the children who called him bald.. Sometimes you have to rebuke the devil in a harsh way!!!

Christians do not follow Elisha, we follow Jesus. When Jesus was beaten black and blue and hung on a cross, he could have as well cursed everyone there to die, but he said "forgive them father for they know not what they do".

Christianity is not Judaism.

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by VEXT: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
I for insult u but ur not worth it

Na your father u go insult soon... If only you know who your father is!!!
Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
ThothHermes:

You dey mind the author. He even attributes his statement on sunsmision to some orthodox nonsense like someone told him the bishop doesn't know the scripture

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by jmoore(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
VEXT:

Even prophet Elisha cause the children who called him bald.. Sometimes you have to rebuke the devil in a harsh way!!!
Are you following Elisha or Jesus Christ?

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by dukeprince50: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
VEXT:

Na your father u go insult soon... If only you know who your father is!!!
lol, no wonder u are taking sides on this issue, u lack proper home training. u are still not worth my insults,

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by sageb: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
An unbiased write up.
Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by emmykingzy: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Rubbish write up. Trying to be clever with his write up with all sorts of false allegations.
Where did Bishop Oyedepo ever say that prosperity is a form of godly gain?
Show us any of his preaching of prosperity heresies. Instead of admonishing Poke noser Daddy freeze to stop in his ways and stop attracting condemnation to himself.
Have you read Bishop Oyedepo s books on marriage or prosperity ? Have you reviewed it? If you have I'm very sure non of you correctors will be spewing rubbish online. Haters every where s eking cheap popularity. Keep back biting and watch the Bishop setting the pace in every area.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by VEXT: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
dokie:

Christians do not follow Elisha, we follow Jesus. When Jesus was beaten black and blue and hung on a cross, he could have as well cursed everyone there to die, but he said "forgive them father for they know not what they do".

So I should fold my hands ,when some people are trying to kill me... That's why they keep killing you people like goats.. Keep forgiving...

I'm a northerner, have seen things.. So this kind of preaching don't work in my place any more...

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by Danniedpastor(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tankunland:
Normally I would not respond to this because try to stay of any religious or homosexual topic but I have noticed the gullibility of we Christians. We try to sound woke too much that we act like fools I'm sorry for the word. Daddy freeze has made it his life mission to abuse pastors whether they are real or not, daddy freeze that would body shame and broke shame you if you dare give a counter reason to his own words. Just go through hus Instagram page and see him brokeshaming young men, I can categorically remember daddy freeze called OYEDEPO a bald headed screechen a man that is almost 70 years old oo and no one talked about that ( God bless OYEDEPO for been so full of wisdom to have known what daddy freeze want which was his attention I guess ibiyeomie fell for that that, wisdom comes with age I guess) daddy freeze has never for once talked about the injustice we are facing as a country from our leaders, fuel and electricity was increased just a forth night ago and not a single word from daddy freeze, there have been an Carnage and an ethnic cleansing of the Christians in southern kaduna but not a word from that hypocrite but when a pastor says anything his muscles rises like a Lion ( meanwhile he is just a scared lil man , look how humble he was while reacting to the issue). It's we Christians that would still support daddy freeze when he abuse and makes mockery of our religious leaders, there is nothing you can say to me, Nigeria is always gonna be a deeply religious nation. The Muslims are laughing at us because we allow anyone trample on our religion, it's our own religion that a comedian would make a joke of speaking in tongues or of people falling under the anointing and we will all laugh foolishly while the Muslims see us as not been serious . Just 3 week's ago a man in Kano was sentence to death for a blasphemous statement and I condemn it in it's entirety but I can assure you for the next 50 years no one would dare do that again because they know the consequences. Can daddy freeze try to abuse a Muslim cleric if his head won't be on a spike? this Etinosa girl once made a joke of the Quran and she was nearly finished by the Muslims and since then she doesn't tow that part again, Christianity doesn't mean stupidity or gentility, As a Christian if you slap me I would slap you harder oo, it's only Jesus that has that patience and Mercy. Yes there should be freedom of speech but it should never be abused no matter what. anyways what do I know sef

God bless you.
You said it just the way it is.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by oshorstan(f): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
I will do terrible things to this Freeze guy if he dares me. Enough is Enough.
Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by VEXT: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, no wonder u are taking sides on this issue, u lack proper home training. u are still not worth my insults,
Stfu, no reasonable individual will take sides with freeze..Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by Aarenaija: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
You are trying to set the record straight yet you are accusing someone of preaching heresy.

I stopped reading when I got to that point. When there are issues and people are trying to sheld light so there could be peace, you don't insult the sensibility of others especially when they have their own believes or leader no matter how wrong they could be.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Danniedpastor:

God bless you.
You said it just the way it is.
God bless you too. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by backnbeta(f): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
WandaNara:
Wake me up when the Daddy GOs start criticizing this evil government.
Bishop Oyedepo is one 'Daddy GO' that has openly criticized the evil government on several occasions undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by Facidio: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tankunland:
Normally I would not respond to this because try to stay of any religious or homosexual topic but I have noticed the gullibility of we Christians. We try to sound woke too much that we act like fools I'm sorry for the word. Daddy freeze has made it his life mission to abuse pastors whether they are real or not, daddy freeze that would body shame and broke shame you if you dare give a counter reason to his own words. Just go through hus Instagram page and see him brokeshaming young men, I can categorically remember daddy freeze called OYEDEPO a bald headed screechen a man that is almost 70 years old oo and no one talked about that ( God bless OYEDEPO for been so full of wisdom to have known what daddy freeze want which was his attention I guess ibiyeomie fell for that that, wisdom comes with age I guess) daddy freeze has never for once talked about the injustice we are facing as a country from our leaders, fuel and electricity was increased just a forth night ago and not a single word from daddy freeze, there have been an Carnage and an ethnic cleansing of the Christians in southern kaduna but not a word from that hypocrite but when a pastor says anything his muscles rises like a Lion ( meanwhile he is just a scared lil man , look how humble he was while reacting to the issue). It's we Christians that would still support daddy freeze when he abuse and makes mockery of our religious leaders, there is nothing you can say to me, Nigeria is always gonna be a deeply religious nation. The Muslims are laughing at us because we allow anyone trample on our religion, it's our own religion that a comedian would make a joke of speaking in tongues or of people falling under the anointing and we will all laugh foolishly while the Muslims see us as not been serious . Just 3 week's ago a man in Kano was sentence to death for a blasphemous statement and I condemn it in it's entirety but I can assure you for the next 50 years no one would dare do that again because they know the consequences. Can daddy freeze try to abuse a Muslim cleric if his head won't be on a spike? this Etinosa girl once made a joke of the Quran and she was nearly finished by the Muslims and since then she doesn't tow that part again, Christianity doesn't mean stupidity or gentility, As a Christian if you slap me I would slap you harder oo, it's only Jesus that has that patience and Mercy. Yes there should be freedom of speech but it should never be abused no matter what. anyways what do I know sef

You said all that's on my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by desiredhome: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Strongbest:
People should rest over this ish already please.

We have so many ish biting us in this country and I hardly see most of these people speaking up, only trivial ish like this attract their attention.

Everyone tryna catch cruise with any trending event.
There is a threat for someone's life and it's not a small matter......

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by Offpoint: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tankunland:
Stick to your first statement, it'll do you more good than the epistle you wrote, then totally ruined it at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
The writer of this article deserves an award. Bravo.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
dokie:

Jesus cursed the fig tree even though it wasn't the season for it to bear fruit

Cursed the pharisees and scribes severally

Some of his curse:

"₂₁ Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes."
(AV Mat 11:21)

"₂₇ Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness."
(AV Mat 23:27)

"₂₄ The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born."
(AV Mat 26:24)

This one even manifested some days later when the man killed himself and went to hell to fulfill the woe into him

God bless Papa Oyedepo. The man made me.. believed and loved God though I was born in a Catholic home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by Danniedpastor(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
naijanaso:
Reading through this, I haven't really see where Freeze is wrong.
The real problem is how men defend pastors more than even Jesus. If Freeze had said anything against Jesus, no Pastor would shut him down but say a word against their god of men, they come out to devour you.

Read the rubbish you typed...
Does it make sense to you?
Oya, insult JESUS and see na

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by dukeprince50: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
VEXT:

Stfu, no reasonable individual will take sides with freeze..Rubbish
u are still not worth it, try harder
Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by nBag(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pauladex:
These people will not just stop disgracing themselves, if Daddy Freeze was wrong, was there no mature way of educating him, can't Pastor Ibiyeomie organise bible teaching to address that? In our generation, people think because their successful in ministry they are infallible, whereas it was not so from beginning. Acts 17:11 says Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. If they could crosscheck wether Paul was wrong, who is your G.O? Oh year foolish Galatians and follow follow christian
the man made a mistake, he was to loud and made unguarded utterances.
that should be it no need to slaughter the man. he's human before before ministry naa
Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by VEXT: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
u are still not worth it, try harder
Who cares... tongue tongue
Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by barragan: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Going by the author's name, I could never imagine this article will make sense. But alas! I find it concise and knowledgeable. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by kurlz(f): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
ThothHermes:

Imagine. Saying Oyedepo preaches heresies?

Hnnm just imagine?
Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by dukeprince50: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
VEXT:
Who cares... tongue tongue
still not worth it, keep trying
Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by barragan: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
[s]
Tankunland:
[/s]

Stop writing rubbish, if you want to carry gun and kill people like Muslims, go right ahead.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by TheBedWench: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ And The WEF Is ‘acquiring Divine Powers’ ( Video) / COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.