Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,890 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Bbnaija: Erica Speaks On Lessons Learnt, Kiddwaya's Roles In Disqualification - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Erica Speaks On Lessons Learnt, Kiddwaya's Roles In Disqualification (457 Views)

What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Erica Speaks On Lessons Learnt, Kiddwaya's Roles In Disqualification by nnix: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Erica’s journey in the reality show ended Sunday, September 6, after getting a series of strikes for flouting the house rules.

However, speaking with the show organisers, the 26-year-old actress while explaining how she bonded so fast with Kiddwaya, said the billionaire’s son has a role to play in the events that led to her exit.

“What drew me to Kiddwaya was we have some similarities. We are both carefree, we are both crazy and kind of complete babies too and our conversations flowed naturally”, Erica said.

“I do not think Kiddwaya feels the same way about me but I do not care about that. I think Kiddwaya played a role in my getting strikes. I think it is still my responsibility and I feel I also played a role in him getting strikes”.

While speaking on her beef towards Laycon, Erica claimed she was infuriated by Laycon’s claim that she tried to kiss him when she was drunk.

She also tendered apologies to Prince, Laycon and Dorathy.

Furthermore, the disqualified housemate says the greatest lesson she has learnt is to learn to be happy alone regardless of any situation.

“The lesson I have learnt is I should be happy with being alone. I noticed that I wasn’t fine with being alone but now I know that I have to be fine with being on my own”.

Details: https://www.naijainfoguide.com/bbnaija-2020-erica-speaks-on-lessons-learnt-roles-kiddwaya-played-in-disqualification/
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Speaks On Lessons Learnt, Kiddwaya's Roles In Disqualification by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
The lesson learnt part makes me feel sorry for her. It is well with her.
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Speaks On Lessons Learnt, Kiddwaya's Roles In Disqualification by BigJoe29: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2020
So her disqualification has turned to a national discuss, nonsense of the highest order.

(1) (Reply)

These Names Will Make You Have Very Big PENIS / How A Father Killed His Children Because His Wife Wanted A Divorce / Watch What Some Ladies Are Doing To Meet Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.