Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria (23372 Views)

Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by Zigdore: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
hisgrace090:
Good one if they'll stop tampering with people's goods.

U are very correct .
Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by Zigdore: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Barbsamiin:
NIPOST wey pesin go order 5k stuff online
and they charge pesin 7k before e collect am for their office.

mtcheww.

I no believe this one, but if na true e mean say u done fall mugu.
Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by chyket(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Somebody is thinking outside the BOX for once!!!
Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by SweetCunt97(f): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
nedekid:

Haba. I don't think that can work. See the below breakdown.

If you paid them

$10 for an item @N380/$1= N3800

After 1 month fx has changed and you demand a refund eg

$10 for item @N480/$1= N 4800

There is a difference of N1k. The 1k is not a scam to them as their $10 is constant. It is your money that has lost value ie depreciated by 1k.

The instance I see Nigerians scamming aliexpress is when you order and insist you did not get the items after the dispute period. They then give you a refund. You keep your money and the product.
One time, the day I was meant to get refund nipost brought my order. I had to tell them to stop the refund. See the thanking they gave me grin

If Nigerians keep insisting they do not get their orders due to nipost or fraud, over time aliexpress will stop taking our orders.

Me they gave me my refund first and I got a call from nipost d next week... So no b my fault.
Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by SweetCunt97(f): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Barbsamiin:
NIPOST wey pesin go order 5k stuff online
and they charge pesin 7k before e collect am for their office.

mtcheww.
500naira. Well, depending on d kg of d goods though.
Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by ceaser: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
nedekid:

The instance I see Nigerians scamming aliexpress is when you order and insist you did not get the items after the dispute period. They then give you a refund. You keep your money and the product.
One time, the day I was meant to get refund nipost brought my order. I had to tell them to stop the refund. See the thanking they gave me grin

If Nigerians keep insisting they do not get their orders due to nipost or fraud, over time aliexpress will stop taking our orders.

It's not the fault of Nigerian buyers that we insist on refund. Nigerians have for years been shopping on AE without any refund issues. Covid-19 pandemic understandably led to logistics problems. You don't expect me to sit by idly and watch purchase protection run out when tracking info - which is my only evidence of transit - clearly shows no activity suggesting I'll get my package, even if the problem is from NIPOST.
Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by Uchepele(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
nedekid:

If we are not careful aliexpress will ban Nigeria because of nipost and its delays.
abi oo.nipost are high

1 Like

Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by nedekid: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
ceaser:

It's not the fault of Nigerian buyers that we insist on refund. Nigerians have for years been shopping on AE without any refund issues. Covid-19 pandemic understandably led to logistics problems. You don't expect me to sit by idly and watch purchase protection run out when tracking info - which is my only evidence of transit - clearly shows no activity suggesting I'll get my package, even if the problem is from NIPOST.
I agree with you. Obviously we must get refund before buyers protection runs out. Some items I ordered in February that have not arrived till date, I got refund but promised to send the money any time I receive the goods. My point is that if we experience such we should do the needful.
Nb: the missing items I ordered just before the covid time and which covid delayed, showed when they arrived Nigeria. There was tracking activity.
Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by nedekid: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Me they gave me my refund first and I got a call from nipost d next week... So no b my fault.
Lol. But you for send them their money naa.
Anyway, guess they must have insurance protection.
Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by SweetCunt97(f): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
nedekid:

Lol. But you for send them their money naa.
Anyway, guess they must have insurance protection.
Yes
Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by Uchepele(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
nedekid:

I agree with you. Obviously we must get refund before buyers protection runs out. Some items I ordered in February that have not arrived till date, I got refund but promised to send the money any time I receive the goods. My point is that if we experience such we should do the needful.
Nb: the missing items I ordered just before the covid time and which covid delayed, showed when they arrived Nigeria. There was tracking activity.
.that one go dey one place for lagos or even d post office near u dey chill

1 Like

Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by Uchepele(m): 6:41am On Sep 10, 2020
let Get NGN 7,655.98 ! Your bonus is waiting to be activated. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLUJht9 try my luck.guys pls help me click the link .
Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by Uchepele(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Get NGN 7,655.98 ! Your bonus is waiting to be activated. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLUJht9
Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by Chyzzprinz: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=BrandSpurNG Please someone should help me track my product and tell me the exact plaCe it is or anyone who can help me locate it im very worried tracking number is CH107440883US and here is the last tracking info ( USPS CH107440883US Latest Status: Processed Through Facility 09/15/2020 6:35pm JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER Reply STOP to cancel) since 15 of sept. But my brother went to that last facility to see if he can retrieve it and waybill through dhl but usps facility said the plane left since 15 that they are waiting for responses from Nigeria too please someone should help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) / Probe PWC For Deceiving Nigerians, Hon. Adeola Tells Buhari / "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.