Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight (29340 Views)

Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 09, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
Of course good boxers don't retire; they are always retiredgringrin

Yorubas would say, "tipa ti kuku"

Lol

grin
Feeling u
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by m140(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2020
cooljoe:
AJ has Nigerian heritage, so one is almost obliged to support him. But men I don't seem him beating Fury. Fury is more skillful, is bigger, just all round better. AJ has the more powerful punch, but if Fury could come up with a game plan to neutrailze Wilder's right hand, doing so for AJ will even be easier. AJ will have to be on his very best game, and Fury having an off day.
When you start dey watch boxing?
Lets fury fight those AJ fought, especially Ruiz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by m140(m): 4:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Noregretz07:
I love Anthony Joshua tho but he needs to stfu
Fury is on another level who has proven himself. Wilder was a no no for Aj till fury knocked him out. This was at a time he came out of depression. The only thing Joshua is bringing to the table is techniques even at that fury is more technical, he has power, excellent foot work, defenses and head movement. Aj had better get to work. The money is the motive Laslas all the talk is to build up the fight. They would both cash out heavily[center][/center]
You don't know the game, some that won championships after three years of becoming pro, you dont just know the game, he is got good team and very high boxing IQ, for someone that picks the glove at age 18
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by Eddygre8(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2020
He will when he is ready
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by agabusta: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2020
bercarray:
Sorry, how do you guys, manage to advertise job vacancy, solicit for jobs and all without being ban. Mods don ban me tire, con delete my post join

You have to put them in the right thread.
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by agabusta: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
Of course good boxers don't retire; they are always retiredgringrin

Yorubas would say, "tipa ti kuku"

Lol

Lenox Lewis?
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by agabusta: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2020
ksam:
I'm à big fan of AJ, but the kind beating wey him go chop ba, Just they fear me

Fury is not that good. Just a cocky fighter. AJ will blaze him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by agabusta: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2020
Kachi4christ:

Maybe u are just blinded by what fury did in his last fights against Wilder. The Wilder guy sef AJ go beat am, fury is just over rated cause he is pure British, AJ will beat him, by TKO inside 10 rounds star this comment

Na so jor. Fury is a highly defensive fighter. Nothing much.

With the way he caught Wilder, he still couldn't finish him off in a clean way.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by agabusta: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Emmypure:
them go beat craze come out from this ofe mmanu guy

Haters gonna hate.
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by agabusta: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2020
02Kebreal:
Something inside me is telling me AJ would be beating black and blue.

Fury is not that good. Go and watch his fights.
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by agabusta: 6:36am On Sep 09, 2020
cooljoe:
AJ has Nigerian heritage, so one is almost obliged to support him. But men I don't seem him beating Fury. Fury is more skillful, is bigger, just all round better. AJ has the more powerful punch, but if Fury could come up with a game plan to neutrailze Wilder's right hand, doing so for AJ will even be easier. AJ will have to be on his very best game, and Fury having an off day.

AJ has superior skills to Wilder. Aj is an all rounder and can be very fast too.
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by EdiskyHarry: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2020
AJ na express u dey enter o, good luck sha.
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by Gbest90(m): 6:43am On Sep 09, 2020
hollah123:
AJ is too soft for an heavyweight,he needs to b brutal

Like IRON MIKE.

EVERYBODY GAT THEIR OWN WAYS THOUGH.

Where the brutality really matters is inside the ring.
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by agabusta: 6:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Noregretz07:
I love Anthony Joshua tho but he needs to stfu
Fury is on another level who has proven himself. Wilder was a no no for Aj till fury knocked him out. This was at a time he came out of depression. The only thing Joshua is bringing to the table is techniques even at that fury is more technical, he has power, excellent foot work, defenses and head movement. Aj had better get to work. The money is the motive Laslas all the talk is to build up the fight. They would both cash out heavily[center][/center]

Fury has not proven himself till he defeats AJ.

Wilder was the one ducking AJ. Fury also ducked Klitschko for a rematch, cowardly claiming he went into depression. grin . He only came out and started making noise after AJ has done the needful.

When AJ defeated Klitschko, Wilder was on the ringside. Why didnt he go to challenge AJ immediately in the ring??

He was even asked the question by the commentators and just gave a not so enthusiastic answer.

Wilder was not even in reckoning then, it was only Fury Aj called out after defeating Klitschko.

Wilder rode on AJ's popularity with the non-radical heavyweight boxing fans, as AJ fans wanted him to snatch up the only remaining belt. It was only then Wilder's name started popping up.

There is no big deal with Wilder. AJ would have dropped him in a more fascinating way than what Fury did.

Anthony Joshua is the only true test for Fury.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by MrFly(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2020
I fear for Joshua, he might not even have the chance to fight Wilder.. Fury will send him to the cleaners
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by bercarray(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

maybe that one was answering the spiritual calls from the ghosts realm. grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by Kachi4christ(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2020
agabusta:

Na so jor. Fury is a highly defensive fighter. Nothing much.

With the way he caught Wilder, he still couldn't finish him off in a clean way.
I know fury is very defensive fighter... Which is why AJ will rip him off.. if he tries to fight like he did against Wilder then he should get ready to defend upper cuts from AJ. I still believe AJ can beat him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by Kachi4christ(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2020
agabusta:

Fury has not proven himself till he defeats AJ.

Wilder was the one ducking AJ. Fury also ducked Klitschko for a rematch, cowardly claiming he went into depression. grin . He only came out and started making noise after AJ has done the needful.

When AJ defeated Klitschko, Wilder was on the ringside. Why didnt he go to challenge AJ immediately in the ring??

He was even asked the question by the commentators and just gave a not so enthusiastic answer.

Wilder was not even in reckoning then, it was only Fury Aj called out after defeating Klitschko.

Wilder rode on AJ's popularity with the non-radical heavyweight boxing fans, as AJ fans wanted him to snatch up the only remaining belt. It was only then Wilder's name started popping up.

There is no big deal with Wilder. AJ would have dropped him in a more fascinating way than what Fury did.

Anthony Joshua is the only true test for Fury.
Correct on point
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by ArmedRobber: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2020
cooljoe:
Boxing casualcheesy
Fury and wilder have worst resume in heavy weight history.

Wilder is one trick phony, he fought bums throughout his career , he can't jab, defense poor, wilder is always been dominated in majority of his fight until he connects his right hand. He was the one avoiding Aj, he thought fury will be an easy ride because fury was out of boxing for 2 years.

Fury exposed wilder as a bum in the rematch , keep pressuring him and wilder will look like a dunce, that's why fury pummeled him from round 1 to 7 till wilder team throw in the towel.

Aj is the most complete heavyweight boxer since lennox lewis. Aj have better resume than wilder and fury combined.

Fury have very soft body,and he bleeds easily like ufc nate Diaz. Aj brutal body shot on fury body will end the fight. Fury love clinching too which is the strongest area of Aj cos he knows how to connect brutal uppercut like he did to Klitschko.

Fury have zero knockout power, wilder once taunted him as pillow fist cos his punch is a jokecheesy

AJ will knock fury out

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by BIXYBABE: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2020
bercarray:
Sorry, how do you guys, manage to advertise job vacancy, solicit for jobs and all without being ban. Mods don ban me tire, con delete my post join
u will need to bribe one of d mod
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by agabusta: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2020
m140:

When you start dey watch boxing?
Lets fury fight those AJ fought, especially Ruiz

I believe Ruiz will defeat both Fury and Wider. That guy is very fast and can take punches.
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by m140(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
agabusta:

I believe Ruiz will defeat both Fury and Wider. That guy is very fast and can take punches.
Fast hand ,very skillful, fearless, , dont even mention wilder, go watch his fight with parker, as parker won sef is really surprising, because I think he had more clean shots.
But Joshua get very high IQ unto the game and a very clean fighter, cleanest . Fury is a very very good fighter , but dirty.
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by Flexherbal(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
AMvanquish:

True, they do it to build confidence and intimidate. But most times when the person that brags more loses, they turn humble fast. See as wilder just quiet and humble. grin

Na soooo!
Re: Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight by phranklyn92(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
FullBlastLight:

It might be because u're too optically dysfunctional 2 see well!
When you're done testing your grammar skills, then maybe you'll argue sensibly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Deletes Instagram Account Following Man Utd's FA Cup Loss / Ross Barkley : I Wished Nigeria Picked Me For The Worldcup 2018 / Mexican Club Players Hold Pitch Protest Over Unpaid Wages, Opponent Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.