Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number (42955 Views)

Isa Pantami: Nigeria's Economy Will Be 21% Digital Driven By 2021 / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
donbachi:
They will soon ask nigerians to be going for monthly biometrics...confused people.

All na to Embezzle.

America has Social Security number and it's used for various things.
They wiil cancel that also after a year and bring anoda Embezzlement trick.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by akigbemaru: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kendumazy:
Wasting of tax payers funds anyhow. When they knew, the card issuing method won't work last as such. Why introduced it then? We really need to do away with every government coming into office changing policies here and there and political leaders changing policies here and there too. They should put somethings into consideration most especially TAXPAYERS FUNDS.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
inoki247:
Yes Just Like Nepa Office replacing Light with Generator...

NiMC wey neva see moni buy fuel for generator or Data to register people na him wan go Digital very soon dem go soon talk say we ar out of Domain space say na 500mb FG buy....
This made my night. gringringringrin laff wan kill me oh.

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by DrKKK1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
We always attach religion to everything but very wicked and ungodly. Don't we have other numbers like driving license, BVN, house numbers, office file numbers, phone numbers, voters card number etc why are we niw afraid to have the numbers in one porter uniquely for every citizens containing your vital information which could easily be deployed for identification and security. This is a very loudable project that should be commended.

4 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by SluttanSlayer: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
wpadmin:

Hope you don’t have a BVN sha

Do you have sense?

BVN is unique bank ID.

Is BVN implanted in me?
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Taiwojon(m): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Antichrist policies.

we hereby REJECT it.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by akilo1: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Naso anyway to steal
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Apination(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
There's BVN already, if they're serious, let them begin with it. undecided
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
SluttanSlayer:

Do you have sense?

BVN is unique bank ID.

Is BVN implanted in me?
And is this one implanted in you. Dumbo.

4 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by obama30: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by realstars: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
The Last Stage Of Mankind.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by nextstep(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Man, I wish I could be a contractor of these ID schemes in Nigeria... you can collect money, not deliver, then the administration will just introduce another scheme in a few years.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by SluttanSlayer: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
SegFault:

And is this one implanted in you. Dumbo.

Aregbosola said that this digital ID will make it possible for him to track anybody anywhere.

How do you think that will happen if you are not going to carry a card? It will be implanted in you using the cover if a vaccine for Covid.

You don't know anything and you are equally more daft than I even imagined.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
SluttanSlayer:

Aregbosola said that this digital ID will make it possible for him to track anybody anywhere.

How do you think that will happen if you are not going to carry a card? It will be implanted in you using the cover if a vaccine for Covid.

You don't know anything and you are equally more daft than I even imagined.
Pele oh. Conspiracy theorist, go and help your life. Maga.

5 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by wpadmin: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
SluttanSlayer:

Do you have sense?

BVN is unique bank ID.

Is BVN implanted in me?

Is your Identification number implanted in you?

Just wait until you hear that you cannot do banking transactions without the ID number.

Nobody will tell you to go and register.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
wpadmin:

Is your Identification number implanted in you?

Just wait until you hear that you cannot do banking transactions without the ID number.

Nobody will tell you to go and register.
Leave the slowpoke, if he chooses not to get it and starve to death, good enough. We need to reduce population in this shithole.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by cuteboy2: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Everyday government officials go to bed dreaming of creative ways to scam the people and make money by dreaming up silly and irrelevant means to siphon money.

The National Identify Card already has NIN number. Why can't that one be the "Digital Number" this mofo minster is dreaming of creating? Or is NIN number analogue number?

I'm just tired and fed up with this wicked government. And the sad thing is that they will package this nonsense and shove it under Buhari's nose, and he will approve it because the man does not even read angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by SocialJustice: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
BVN should also be replaced with NIN. Nice development. We're moving forward.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
You cannot succeed in the second process when you have not concluded on the first.

You now want to convert National ID card project into rocket science. Out of the blues, all of a sudden ?

Is there no law backing the National ID project ?

Funny people.

Is this one among the ministers ?
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by notoriousbabe: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
The way we waste and loot money in this country
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Bimpe29: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Anything to improve standard of living is welcome.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kemperor:
FOR SALE

Looking for a luxury car without the luxury price? This SUV is in great condition! This 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 has just 69,2921km Mileage

Excellent engine, brakes, transmission and AC. Clean interior and exterior.

Foreign Used

Original Custom Duty

So C300 is an SUV in Abuja ?
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
samsard:
You'll have to live in a hole then. Your religious fears won't stop progress.

Which progress have you enjoyed in Nigeria before now ?

list them.

Don't stop at hating on religion.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by crackhouse(m): 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
I am still trying to get the national ID card for 9yrs now and here they are talking about digital number again. Which kind wahala be this.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by 9gerian: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
The @bold is just the whole truth “in summary“!

gurunlocker:
Confused set of people..... They've finish embezzling using one means, time to move to another means.

A lot of people have registered for years and haven't received their card till this moment.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Softgamer: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
lol another way to loot. after wasting money on printing, cards etc, them don come up with another method to loot. instead of my children to be nigerians, i no go ever born
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Softgamer: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2020
obonujoker:
Continue with your Antichrist policies... I'm taking no mark or so....
i hate dumb comments like this. dont u have bvn?

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by bigtt76(f): 12:38am On Sep 09, 2020
Madt people.... What do we need digital number for again when we already have NIN? We also have BVN. Shei dis people head correct so? angry

Kendumazy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/08/nigeria-to-replace-national-identity-card-with-digital-numbers/

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by vioment: 12:40am On Sep 09, 2020
With which light/power are they going to store it.

Or are all those info going to be stored outside Nigeria.

We are not collective planners.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by OtemAtum: 12:42am On Sep 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
The Bible's predictions coming to realities. grin

Without this mark, nobody would be able to buy, sell or do anything. Na small, small e go happen
Jehovah's book is really doing shege to many heads sha. Well, it's already the period when the biblical philosophy will start fading off human memories as Jehovah, Allah and many religious gods are currently held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science. Peace to the world.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by OtemAtum: 12:43am On Sep 09, 2020
obonujoker:
Continue with your Antichrist policies... I'm taking no mark or so....
Christians fear everything because of the stories written by cavemen and tentmakers. Well, talks like yours is getting diminished as Jehovah your god is currently held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( / Kashimbilla Hydroelectric Dam In Taraba Awaits Commissioning (Pictures) / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.