Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number (42972 Views)

Isa Pantami: Nigeria's Economy Will Be 21% Digital Driven By 2021 / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2020
The National Identity number that only just started and yet to go round?
Thank God I didn't waste more time than I already did trying to get it.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by OtemAtum: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
. Crap. Read the book of revelation. It wasn't written in our time, you atheist. The worst isn't here yet. Covid-19 is just a tip of the iceberg
Worse pandemic has happened even before your book of revelation was written, so what is the point?
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Lawdis(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2020
inoki247:
Yes Just Like Nepa Office replacing Light with Generator...

NiMC wey neva see moni buy fuel for generator or Data to register people na him wan go Digital very soon dem go soon talk say we ar out of Domain space say na 500mb FG buy....

grin grin grin
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by ojmartins(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Eriokanmi: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
Worse pandemic has happened even before your book of revelation was written, so what is the point?
which year did it happen and where ?
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by MzMercie: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2020
bluefilm:

The NIN is the digital number na.

Once you've registered to obtain the NIN, I don't see why anyone will be asked to go for another registration...

I think same too, but these officials can't be trusted, they can come up with one excuse like that.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by omoharry(f): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2020
MistadeRegal:
Working for the beast…
We know it's coming already.
Sophie the humanoid robot said, "This is a good beginning of my plans to dominate the human race.
Now tell me the new generation of network is all a hoax.
Abeg shift to one side jor.crazy people everywhere on nairaland .
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by rummmy: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2020
After many years of registration.....
Buharis government is a total failure.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by DeltaFire: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2020
Waste of money.

Nigeria will not be for long.

South and Middle Belt are exiting.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by sucess001(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2020
RapistOnBail:
cheesy

Cc. Righteousness89.

This could be the mark of the beast. Hmm. Be prepared my brothers and sisters. The Endtime is now!

True talk. Read the newspaper cut out below to understand better. It's a policy being pushed by world bank

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by samsard(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Which progress have you enjoyed in Nigeria before now ?

list them.

Don't stop at hating on religion.
If you like go to the US, you'll have social security number and the rest. You can keep living in fear because of your religion
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by prodomain(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2020
obonujoker:
Continue with your Antichrist policies... I'm taking no mark or so....

If the bible say antichrist will come you cannot stop it.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
1918 pandemic killed 50 million people go look it up.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2020
samsard:
If you like go to the US, you'll have social security number and the rest. You can keep living in fear because of your religion
don't mind those gullible cretins.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2020
prodomain:

If the bible say antichrist will come you cannot stop it.
white people still brainwashing you people with their so called bible while they are moving on in technology. grin
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Eriokanmi: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2020
gypsey:
1918 pandemic killed 50 million people go look it up.
did this predate the biblical era as the guy claimed?
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
did this predate the biblical era as the guy claimed?
NO, it indicates that worst pandemic has happened before. this 2020 pandemic isn't the worst that could have happen. Hitier murdered more than 3 million jews, only one man. worst things has happened before now. malaria, cholera killed more nigerians than covid.

Infact, the pandemic is killing less people in Nigeria that some european and south american countries. i don't get why nigerians are worried about some contracdictory story book called bible. how did our african/nigerian ancestors lived and survived before the introduction of the bible to africa/nigeria by the white men?
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Nigerian government distracting nigerians from the real problem. how can they do this without constant electricity? common electricity they cannot provide let alone digital ID. grin grin

Dead on arrival.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by MaxNdu: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Abbydgreat: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2020
If we are all aware. We will notice that the NIMC had been moved to the Ministry of communication and digital technology. Even before moving of NIMC, our international passport had been carrying our National Identity number already.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Dadaboy: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2020
inoki247:
Yes Just Like Nepa Office replacing Light with Generator...

NiMC wey neva see moni buy fuel for generator or Data to register people na him wan go Digital very soon dem go soon talk say we ar out of Domain space say na 500mb FG buy....
Even if you are trying to seem like you know too much. Read to comprehend.
You couldn't read where it says, they are transferring from NIMC.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Ezmans: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2020
obonujoker:
Another NTA news
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by imagrg(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Nonsense.

I beg see my sigy below and enjoy your money thereafter brother!
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Immarocks(f): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2020
confused people......in a country where common network is not available or light in a federal government office to register pple for the previous one ....mtcheeeeeeew I have been carrying paper up and down for 6years......nothing works in this country
new office ...new policy to embezzle money.

God will punish you people.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by nurain150(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by thunderbabs: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2020
obonujoker:

grin No shit. The world is moving close, you know.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by ghettochild(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Another way to chop money...
This won't happen even in 2030
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by OtemAtum: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
During the homo erectus era, it happened. Even 11,000 years back which your bible doesn't have in its records. If you also read your bible through, you will as well see some records of plagues like leprosy etc which spread far and wide before your book of revelation was written. Then go steps further by checking the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which has records of happenings of billions of years. All through the timeline of humanity, one disease or the other has always been contending with humans and animals and it will not end anytime soon.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Eriokanmi: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
During the homo erectus era, it happened. Even 11,000 years back which your bible doesn't have in its records. If you also read your bible through, you will as well see some records of plagues like leprosy etc which spread far and wide before your book of revelation was written. Then go steps further by checking the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which has records of happenings of billions of years. All through the timeline of humanity, one disease or the other has always been contending with humans and animals and it will not end anytime soon.
Homo sapiens era, LMAO. Which homo are you in now? Have your chimps and gorillas stopped undergoing evolution phases yet? I always like it when people are deliberately going off track because they'd be the only one to learn the lesson alone. Weldone!
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Soljaboi44(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2020
RapistOnBail:
cheesy

Cc. Righteousness89.

This could be the mark of the beast. Hmm. Be prepared my brothers and sisters. The Endtime is now!
I was thinking the same cheesy
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by shoprite: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number

Here we go again !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.