Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt (59735 Views)

Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG / Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender / Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Difrent: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2020
babajero:
How many of the Fulani militia have been caught or executed? One thing is certain, that man steers fear into the heart of those murderous Fulani terrorist groups.

rather how many fulani militia has he killed......he was a common cattle rustler and extortionist.........are all the tiv sons and daughters he has killed mercilessly fulani? what of Denen is he a fulani man.......
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by morgstreme: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2020
heendrix:

Goodluck to you then believe what you want and get the Bleep off my mention. i get problem with you??

Kitikpa lacha otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Pained mischievous Bigot
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by KIDfurniture(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Is it up to 9 times now ? I only hear of men with 9 lives. I m waiting

BafanaBafana:

Do you know how many times Shekau has been killed?
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Tonitoniton(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
BafanaBafana:

So you are saying the army has never killed Fulani?
If you don't have what to say just keep quiet

Well, I know what am saying and dont intend keeping quiet. I know u are an Islamabad jihadist and dont like the truth. How can u kill some one in govt entourage going for amnesty but, u didn't kill boko haram jihadist when they came for same reason? Why should the army over ride the state govt program? U mr know it all, have u ever heard the army killing any so called repentant jihadist? What are blindly arguing mr jihad? Una cup go certainly full.

And all of u supporting this evil in the land being carried out by the jihadist will get urs too, it is a question of time
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by BafanaBafana: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2020
Tonitoniton:

[s]Well, I know what am saying and dont intend keeping quiet. I know u are an Islamabad jihadist and dont like the truth. How can u kill some one in govt entourage going for amnesty but, u didn't kill boko haram jihadist when they came for same reason? Why should the army over ride the state govt program? U mr know it all, have u ever heard the army killing any so called repentant jihadist? What are blindly arguing mr jihad? Una cup go certainly full.

And all of u supporting this evil in the land being carried out by the jihadist will get urs too, it is a question of time[/s]
I said keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
You are so dumb
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Tonitoniton(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
BafanaBafana:

I said keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
You are so dumb

Hahahahaha!

yea,

jihadist jihadist, u think u can silent the world that God created? no, u cant. u peoples cup will soon get filled and the judgments of God will descend on u and ur kind.

All what u people are currently doing and enjoying has been done in the past several times. Ur folks are only repeating history. And when the time is ripe, judgement, then, u and ur cohorts will know that JESUS IS INDEED LORD!!! It may take time but it will surely come to pass.

I will advice u to renounce evil and accept jesus as ur Lord and saviour to escape the wrath of God coming on ur folks soon. Be warned!!!
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by dotedote: 6:33am On Sep 13, 2020
Eriokanmi:
same fed govt granted amnesty to repentant boko haram after rendering thousands homeless and made people widows, widowers and orphans. What would you say to that?

U're so fixed in your sentiments.
Muthafucka went back to his vomit the last time + it is d FG that wanted him deleted. & Wait a minute! Where the hell were you when he had #10m bounty on him ? I bet u Neva knew him back then. No thanks to nairaland for making you hear of him. Now you could type & submit. Wtf!
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by morgstreme: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=AerialMapper post=93748742][/quote]Is that how your late WRETCHED illiterate father looked at his demise?

Hehehehehe..
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by AerialMapper: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
morgstreme:
Is that how your late WRETCHED illiterate father looked at his demise?

Hehehehehe..

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Tonitoniton(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
BafanaBafana:
I said keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable to say. You are so dumb

those that covers evil will be over run one day with same evil

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.